Victory conditions on maps

Сообщение Bobb5 » 19 авг 2008, 09:46

What are the various victory conditions on the maps?

For instance on the Stalingrad maps, how many red or blue planes must be lost for a side to lose.
The same goes for resources, how much of each resourse must a side lose to lose the map?
If we can get this information for all maps it would greatly help.

I along with many others did not even know that the first two maps are considered qualifying maps with a lot higher plane losses allowed.
Bobb5
Школота
Школота

Автор темы
Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение =HH=Hohlick » 19 авг 2008, 10:05

Bobb5 писал(а):What are the various victory conditions on the maps?

This is military secret :D
In fact, you have to fight till victory, no compromisses. :D

I along with many others did not even know that the first two maps are considered qualifying maps with a lot higher plane losses allowed.

Your questions can be answered after some digging in russian threads on this forum... some peoples know answers, f.e., administrators )))

I hope, smbody can answer, this is no such secrets, in fact
"Русские часто ругались в эфире" (Рудель)
=HH=Hohlick
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 72AG_Eagle » 19 авг 2008, 12:52

Hi, buddy. first of all you just have to know that this project is based on teams 'n strategy play. Of course, you can do whatever you want here (at least which is not prohibited by project rules), but if you want to help your site to win this game you have to synchronize your actions.
Every map has specific ways for winning, which our intelligence has already got to our arms :D It can be plane destroying, moving the frontline by ground troops 'n tanks, closing all enemy fields, etc. So you can easily join ADW TeamSpeak channel and just ask current objectives not only for whole map, but also for each mission. if you don't wanna use common TS channel, still there's ability to get the necessary info using game chat. but TS is more preferrable. I'm sure you'll find there at least one english-speaking player.
Anyways, if you have any questions, you can mail me privately. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to describe you all subtles of the game, but at least I'll try give (or just translate) you understandable answers for questions, you will ask.

Good luck in the sky!!!
Вот кинохроника: мальчик-пилот с белым шарфиком...
72AG_Eagle
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Zepp-V » 19 авг 2008, 16:00

For instance on the Stalingrad maps, how many red or blue planes must be lost for a side to lose.
The same goes for resources, how much of each resourse must a side lose to lose the map?

1. Planes. As far as i know approx 250 planes of reserve types. (250 reserve fighters - Yak7A/BF109F2 or 250 reserve bombers - IL2-1941type2(IL2_1941_Late on stats)/Ju87B2)
Aircraft losses shown on main page display losses all the type of fgt and bmb not only reserve, but from other side there was not shown crashes and AA-downed planes.
Destroyed static planes was accounted as destroyed reserve fighters.

2. Resources. Huge. Tens thousand of tons of any kind. But again not all the losses was shown. For example capturing the AF or field depot cause loss all the resources in it but this losses not accounting for statisctics, only from straight action of pilot.
Zepp-V
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение Bobb5 » 19 авг 2008, 19:21

Zepp-V писал(а):
1. Planes. As far as i know approx 250 planes of reserve types. (250 reserve fighters - Yak7A/BF109F2 or 250 reserve bombers - IL2-1941type2(IL2_1941_Late on stats)/Ju87B2)
Aircraft losses shown on main page display losses all the type of fgt and bmb not only reserve, but from other side there was not shown crashes and AA-downed planes.

2. Resources. Huge. Tens thousand of tons of any kind. But again not all the losses was shown. For example capturing the AF or field depot cause loss all the resources in it but this losses not accounting for statisctics, only from straight action of pilot.

Do you mean only reserve plane kills count?
Bobb5
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение Bobb5 » 19 авг 2008, 19:29

72AG_Eagle писал(а): Every map has specific ways for winning, which our intelligence has already got to our arms :D It can be plane destroying, moving the frontline by ground troops 'n tanks, closing all enemy fields, etc. So you can easily join ADW TeamSpeak channel and just ask current objectives not only for whole map, but also for each mission. if you don't wanna use common TS channel
Good luck in the sky!!!

We are on TS just our own as the Russian one gets very crowded. I remember in the past their was an english channel on the old ADW. Was hoping it could be set-up again.

We however have intel on each map, maybe it would be helpful if it was posted in english for us to help.
Kuban was lost in a jiffy and we know there is a problem but not what.
If it is important to save planes in Stalingrad maps, can this not be posted with a breakdown of both red and blue tactics for each map.
I am sure these are no longer a secret for old hands.
I just would hate to be the pilot that gets shot down making it the 650th kill and instant loss for my side.
if i knew what the likely limit was I could contribute...
Bobb5
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение Zepp-V » 19 авг 2008, 20:51

Bobb5 писал(а):
Zepp-V писал(а):

Do you mean only reserve plane kills count?

Yes.
When planes from main planeset lost it was replased with reserve planes. And when reserve planes lost the map should be lost.
Zepp-V
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение Vilnus » 20 авг 2008, 00:12

ну не фига се сикока англичан у нас есть. а вдруг он испанец :lol:
Если муравей поднимает в 10 раз больше своего веса то 50г муравьёв можно послать за бутылкой воТки
Vilnus
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение SchwarzFlugel » 20 авг 2008, 01:32

он вообще южноафриканец...
Летающий Утюг с режимом вертикального отпаривания - лучшее на рынке вооружений
SchwarzFlugel
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение Bobb5 » 20 авг 2008, 08:05

Vilnus писал(а):ну не фига се сикока англичан у нас есть. а вдруг он испанец :lol:

The best translation I can get for this is something about a fig and a spaniard????
Would be nice if you responded in the language asked.
If I could speak Russian I would have followed the Russian threads, but I can't so I am stuck asking questions from the source in English. But I can respond in Afrikaans.
Dit is nie hoe mense operateer, en ek is die moer in...
Bobb5
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение SDPG_SPAD-GT » 20 авг 2008, 12:50

He was just amazed at how many foreign (non-Russian) pilots there are at ADW :D
NON SOLUS /пилот/ б\н 49
SDPG_SPAD-GT
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение Bobb5 » 20 авг 2008, 18:23

SDPG_SPAD-GT писал(а):He was just amazed at how many foreign (non-Russian) pilots there are at ADW :D

My bad :lol:
Bobb5
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение 72AG_Eagle » 20 авг 2008, 22:43

Also he's amazed, that there are many fellaz, able to speak not only russian, but also other foreign languages. :lol: By the way blue team has won Stalingrad summer. So it's time to cooperate on the new map :wink:
Вот кинохроника: мальчик-пилот с белым шарфиком...
72AG_Eagle
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Otto » 21 авг 2008, 10:18

72AG_Eagle писал(а):By the way blue team has won Stalingrad summer. So it's time to cooperate on the new map :wink:

We have a forum in our site where AG72/JG72 squad members have explained a lot in English how ADW works. It is open for all who have registered.

There is also forum for Blue squads where we will discuss our tactics on each map, in order us ADW newbies to fly more coordinated :)

http://squad.phpbb24.com/forum/index.php
Otto
Новичок
Новичок

Вернуться в Ил-2 Air Domination War