Shot down planes without scoring Kill??

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 03 янв 2011, 20:53

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):

Hey, we can go 1vs1 and record track with the planes you mention anytime (if you have something to prove, of course) Otherwise, thx a lot for beign here, when i mentioned "fans" i knew i could count with you (still 2 or 3 missing, i hope they show up) :lol: :wink:

LeLv76_Erkki писал(а):You've had your chances to get me 1 vs 1. No luck for you so far.

Last time we dueled on my host you ragequit after 5-0 , P-40 vs. P-40, anyways. I didnt use this name then, greets from Ichi. :wink:

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а): please get it: i couldn´t care less about duels like that. I'm really bad at them
I find those duels a waste of time..

Lmao

Dude,what a backfire.......
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы
Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 03 янв 2011, 21:24

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):
*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):

Hey, we can go 1vs1 and record track with the planes you mention anytime (if you have something to prove, of course) Otherwise, thx a lot for beign here, when i mentioned "fans" i knew i could count with you (still 2 or 3 missing, i hope they show up) :lol: :wink:

LeLv76_Erkki писал(а):You've had your chances to get me 1 vs 1. No luck for you so far.

Last time we dueled on my host you ragequit after 5-0 , P-40 vs. P-40, anyways. I didnt use this name then, greets from Ichi. :wink:

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а): please get it: i couldn´t care less about duels like that. I'm really bad at them
I find those duels a waste of time..

Lmao

Dude,what a backfire.......

Sorry, but didn´t you say you were out? 8) :lol:

But hey, this is priceless...thanks for coming back to your own BS topic once again in this forum, and embarrass yourself again just showing how right is people who tell you to chill and think before writing. Look two examples:

You quote and end saying "backfire"...and what you don´t seem to realize in your rage compulsory posting, is that i clearly say i don´t care about same plane duels cause you never find in the competitions i participate (or emulating real WW2 combats) fights between identical planes. Erkki (another fan interested in what i do) came here just to troll, mentioning a 1vs1 situation between a Mig3 and Bf109E, a situation that i know nothing about, but as the bottom line is that he wants to prove what an ace he is and how bad i'm unless i cheat, i offer to him to go 1vs1 with the planes mentioned (Mig3ud - 109E4) in case he has something to prove. See? You mis-read it all, probably blinfolded for your hate.

Why that hate again? Maybe, is because 10 minutes ago you got shot down (once again) by that cheater-discodancer-no honor red pilot...and guess what happened? In the track i have your pilot shows in chat clearly KIA (while a piece of meat on the ground) but then in the report, guess what! :

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2640 ... index.html bailed ok! :o :lol: :D

I can go Typhoon style and blame everyone in the world for this...or do what mostly everyone else does here, they don´t care, and take it as a bug which is part of the game.

I hope the lesson is learned, although knowing you, you'll keep on whinning and coming back to forum full of BS.

Please don´t make me post the track of of your KIA=>Bailed ok, because there also are 2 funny F4's from your mates, which go ramming parade against planes, and braking wings due to structural damage in a dive :D

Now...do you get what a "backfire" really is? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Au revoir!
*Pobres los pueblos que necesitan heroes*
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 03 янв 2011, 22:12

You shot down a F4 that was after a La5,and then had another La5 on his 6,then while in low-speed scissors low near your border with that second La,instead of covering him,you came in from above Chimanov-style to get an easy kill (Please,post the track for everybody to see how you get your kills)....What a victory!!!
Anyway,its a honor if you consider shooting me down like this worth mentioning :wink:

ooh,yes,and about my refly......YOU GOT THE KILL DIDNT YOU??????
THINK BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING,YOU ARE GETTING NERVOUS :wink:

P.S.: Dude,really,that was an EPIC backfire,something to be remebered....challenging to a duel and when the bad news arrive,you dont care about duells...same planes....different planes....no memories....sure...)))) :D
That,and only that was worth it writting here again :D
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 03 янв 2011, 22:56

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):You shot down a F4 that was after a La5,and then had another La5 on his 6,then while in low-speed scissors with that second La you came in from above Chimanov-style and just closed the case(Please,post the track for everybody to see how you get your kills)....What a victory!!!
Anyway,its a honor if you consider shooting me down like this a great victory! :wink:

ooh,yes,and about my refly......YOU GOT THE KILL DIDNT YOU??????
THINK BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING,YOU ARE GETTING NERVOUS :wink:

P.S.: Dude,really,that was an EPIC backfire,something to be remebered....challenging to a duel and when the bad news arrive,you dont care about duells...same planes....different planes....no memories....sure...)))) :D
That,and only that was worth it writting here again :D

Nothing else to add...you are eaten by your own words mate, and it's clear now that you have snapped. You still don´t read, still don´t understand anything and make your own stories; you see? You are in such a state of mind (even shouting using caps) which doesn´t let you read well even what you quote; you also don´t get that the backfire and important part of my message is not shooting you down as that is not big deal, but showing to you how you can be killed in mission and then report showing bailed ok. So even then, after beign shown with the facts of your lunatic presumptions, still come back writing from your arse?. Amazing...i'm atonished. This makes me remember that scene from the film Der Untergang where Hitler after beign explained that there was no way out, he still insisted in his own delusions; in spanish we call it "está dando manotazos de ahogado" :roll:

BTW, you asked for the track...mmm, comimg from high alt? Isn´t that the way is supposed to be? Anyway...i wish it was the case, but it wasn´t...and if you ended fighting vs. 2La5, blame your rookies squad mates for ramming/damaging their planes and leaving you alone...watch it, and eat your own pathetic words man.

Track:
http://rapidshare.com/files/440635905/A ... nerN1.ntrk

Изображение
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 03 янв 2011, 23:20

again......What a victory.... :o yes,i ate my words... :D

and again for the retarded who pretend to be smart ( i write it in easy understandable form for your age...):In my case no one got a kill-no mission log-red bail over blue territory-nothing=problem,you got kill-mission log-blue bail over blue territory=no problem....

comprente???,or should i paint it to you to understand it better genious?
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 03 янв 2011, 23:28, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 03 янв 2011, 23:28

No hay peor ciego, que el que no quiere ver

Sad.
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 03 янв 2011, 23:28

indeed.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 04 янв 2011, 09:05

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):In my case no one got a kill-no mission log-red bail over blue territory-nothing=problem,you got kill-mission log-blue bail over blue territory=no problem....

No need to paint anything, i don´t like body paintings :D OMG! can´t you see that i understand what you say since post nº1? No...you don´t seem to be willing to understand at all, i'm not surprised.

Once again, if what you mention in this quote was just the case of your posting, it would be fine. I have already educated you about this in another post; but what fills you with hipocrisy, is the fact that you don´t really care just about this, what you really wanted from post one was to perform your so known false accusations, and when proven wrong, you don´t accept it; you get it? Man, wake up, can´t you read your very first lines of this whole thread:

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):I wanted to ask how it is possible to shoot red plane down clearly,red pilot bailing out over blue territory,but still not getting a kill,and worst,red pilot dont gets "KIA" or "Captured" status but only "Bailed out" status.[...]

i have recorded only 2 tracks,involving red pilots *DZR*Rustico (Chimanov) and pilot 4_BAP_Feyev.[...]

Is it a game bug or can it be done by pressing "the magic button" right after bail out? :wink:

If you only care about not getting kills when you should have (which is fine), why do you need to add then "and worst, red pilot dont gets "KIA" or "Captured" status but only "Bailed out" status." and also "or can it be done by pressing "the magic button" right after bail out?" Mate, if you really just wanted to know why you don´t get the kills, WTF matters if the red pilot is KIA, Bailed or having a picnic with Sharapova near Anapa AF? :roll: :D

See? You are full of crap when you say "I posted tracks and mission logs about something that was not right,nothing more,nothing less..bla, bla, bla" , and again, is not me who says it, it's your own words -in first post, and even worse during the following- the ones which do the talking. So i first made a joke about the whole issue showing you that i was aware of your intentions here (Travolta disco dancing :D ) and you came back, so predictable, full of anger calling me names and all kind of insults which took your "polite" mask off; even there i explained to you many times that your false accusation (as all others that you can see in following posts) are mere BS coming from a guy who loves to jump into conclusions without proves (like when threatening ingame chat to =FPS=Cutlass about showing the track in forum when he actually wasn´t even the bomber you shot); not only that, i even gave you the track from today when you got KIA but in the report shows you as bailed ok So, can you explain why if you get kia then report shows bailed ok? No, you can´t.... and is ok, no one cares! because we are not obssesed about other people streaks and virtual life as you are with me, in this case. I could have done it, if i was obssesed with you, i could have gone "hey, look his magic ability to avoid kia, what a cheater, no respect" Then make a BS video in YT about it, call a couple of ass lickers to support my BS, and that's it...the beggining of Typhoon as the "magic cheater" for the people who wants to see it that way.
But none of that ever happened, and be sure i have tracks from people you wouldn´t believe, getting disconections after getting severe damage from me.

Man, i 've played more than 4000 online missions durig the last 5 years, i've seen all kind of crap even from people who are called "the gentelemen squads", the "so called respectful guys" who can be seen in tracks insulting people calling others "gaylords" and all kind of stuff. Have you seen any of that? No...learn from it, accept that shit happens, get over the wacking i gave you time ago after you tried to call me cheater in a dog server, and then got humiliated by a horrible beat up, you not beign able to get a shot even while vulching a taking off P39...of course, later you accepted the beat up and said sorry, but it was too late already. Two years later, you can´t get over it...and look for weird demons so your ego heals up.

So, again, what happened it's a bug from ADW probably, and we (Feyevich, me and all "red cheaters") can´t explain why you didn´t get your kill, and as you also wanted to know, and were specially interested about the "magic button" BS you created, we also can´t explain why if we jump above blue territory (near red land, and not far away as you -again- lie about) we don´t get captured in some situations. As we also can`t explain many things happening in ADW due to bugs or system (hardware) failure...check my last post from 1st page if you don´t remember what i told you about that.

Also, Feyevich (aka ECV56_Fey, bomber pilot, a grown up with wife and 3 kids known in Argetinian community for beign an excellent guy -not like me :wink: -, calmed, and with who i shared dozens of hours in TS) and many reds, have tolerated many times those stupid (imho funny though) "Abschuss" messages in chat since the beggining of ADW, but then, when in reply you get another silly comments as "Oops!" or "hasta la victoria..." or "learn from daddy"...you get all horrified and come to forum whining in a pathetic manner. Some blues don´t like this? Well, better stay away from the keyboard...or else, let's vote and have this non realistic chat-all feature removed from ADW, that way we avoid any kind of crap. And not only he has to tolerate that, but also your stupid fantasy and spooky suspicion about reds cheating all the time, when that only happened in your twisted, biased and paranoid mind. Is not about color, it's just about players no matter what side the participate in, specially in ADW where many swap from edition to edition.

Please Typhoon, talking to you it's like talking to a wall...same reaction, or better said, lack of it. You came to the forum once again full of frustration, you understand what you want to understand and not what is written; you put words in other people mouth which they never said, then you got into moving sands with false accusations and insults, and later when proved wrong you twist and change your own pathetic arguments and try every possible thing to avoid making a fool of yourself...well, you couldn´t. Is a good advice that when you get into moving sands, you stay quiet, otherwise, the more desperately you try to get away, the more you sink.

Before you write any more nonesense, think!, relax, read all your BS thread again from the beggining and check with a cooler mind (if it is possible) the way it went and all the crap you said. Geez! even after you gave your apologies to all and say that's all from you, you come back moments later with more compulsive rage typing, and speaking from your arse once again. :roll:

I've tried everything in this thread; tried to take it as a joke, tried to explain to you with patience (the one you don´t deserve at all) some facts you don´t seem willing to accept...this time i try a little slap to see if finally you breathe, relax, and think twice before replying...but not even then probably, i don´t hold my breath.

There are no worse blind people, than the ones not willing to see.

Like we say around here, I won´t waste any more expensive gunpowder, over little pigeons. :D
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 4.BAP_Feyevich » 04 янв 2011, 13:40

Dejalo Chima, no entiende o no quiere entender por tener algo en contra tuyo, es una perdida de tiempo.

Nos vemos en los cielos virtuales
4.BAP_Feyevich
Школота
Школота

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 04 янв 2011, 20:40

Typhoon & Chima ... guys you never stop :))))

Saw this topic only today :)

Typhoon we're on one side so you have to negotiate. When you see someone has 6 you tell him and start to perform protecting moves.... When you realize that it's Chimanov it's too late :D
You are dragded into deadly dogfight without chance to quit. So you stay and fight covering each others asses from hungry FWs :)

Chima is ok except 2 things. He spends equal energy on chat and maneuvering , I wonder what an ace pilot he would be staying silent all the time :)))

And second he's too risky, always finding himself inside the main mass . ( of course with Rustico nickname ) :))))))))))

Overall we all are ok guys :) Problem is sides division, which sets huge wall between us, bringing terms hate, angriness, jealousy and all other sins..........

Let's shoot each other with a smile on our faces and stay calm :)

p.s. Do not shoot chutes!!! they are helpless Humans!!! If you shoot chutes santa will leave your socks empty and stinky :lol:
Парашют киллеры.REDS,RFF,KAG,BF.S,2Гв.Шад,RedEye,JG601,1/JGr10/SYN/JG154/159BAG/UVAP/HH/DZR/72AG/GK
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 04 янв 2011, 21:57

I agree with Pikachu in probably about all, not all, but almost.

I never stop, true, but i only come here to reply nonesense and i don´t mind doing it at all;if we check facts, let's remember who are the ones who always start all this BS which 99% of players don´t care about.

If you want to get it clear, check who are the only three guys who came to forum in previous editions starting BS topics just to show how they got the unskilled/cheater "red ace"; they are:

Typhoon
Pikachu
Hetzer

One of them, was back once again starting this thread! 8)

And then i replied to them, but never used this forum to start a fight or for whining against any of them, or anybody...except in some old ADW when some of us got tired of newcomers shoulder shooting all the time.

It's also true that Pikachu and me are not "friends", so no need to get jelous :D . We only happened to be near each other in some fights and help each other then, but that's about all. Nevertheless, i nowdays respect him during sorties.

I also agree with Pikachu when he says i use the chat (my army) too much, but the reason for this is because i have no teammate on TS; because when i do have teammates in TS (flying as Chima) you'd hardly hear from me. I also agree i like to be in the middle of fights and take some unnecessary risks flying as Rustico (i use my brain a bit more otherwise :D ) and even then, getting in big caos, the k/d ratio seems not too bad, does it? :wink:

I also agree that this forum whining paranoia should stop; is better to compete during missions with a smile in our faces...sometimes bitter one, sometimes joyfull ones, but having fun, and not been stressed as an international bank employee :lol:

I disagree about chute killing in ADW, is fun, is useful in ADW...and has nothing to do with a person's character in real life, or any kind of moral issues. That would be taking this game too serious, and we will never agree on that Pikachu. But i respect your arguments anyway. BTW, your CK list needs an update, i have tracks from 3 different squads shooting at my chute, which ar enot listed in ytour signature...will be happy to send them to you by pm if you wish :wink:

S!
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 04 янв 2011, 23:39

squad names , tracks ... right here. No need to hide this from community. Small investigation, several questions to squad representatives and if result is positive list will be upgraded :)
Парашют киллеры.REDS,RFF,KAG,BF.S,2Гв.Шад,RedEye,JG601,1/JGr10/SYN/JG154/159BAG/UVAP/HH/DZR/72AG/GK
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 05 янв 2011, 15:41

Me gusta el papel de victima, siempre me queda de un bien :lol:
Yo que jamas uso el chat ni coloco sandeces (IoI, aprende, novato, etc etc etc y la lista seria muy larga), cuando hago un derribo... Ni escribo contra miembros de mi propio equipo cuando rematan un avion que he dejado dañado, eso si, he dejado dañado, despues que ellos se meten en un furball y yo heroicamente entro en el momento oportuno, me vale lo que ellos piensen, con tal, el derribo es mio, porque ha de serlo para el equipo rojo ?
Siempre soy blanco de ataques, solo por colocar imagenes en Post de pasadas ADW, si fui el primero en hacerlo y que ? Como lo hago yo, es un fino y delicado detalle, que si proviniese del bando contrario, seria una muestra de los fanaticos que son los que vuelan de Azueles, si porq eso son ellos, para mi, los que vuelan de Azul son fanaticos Naz.. o tipos que se creen Aces, pero yo ni me creo ace ni fanatico de stal.. o la vvs. Si eso, lo he discutido siempre con compañeros que actualmente vuelan de rojos y que algunos de sus miembros dicen que le gusta volar los bf's, siempre he llegado a la conclusion que el 99% se creen erich hartmann. Otra conclusion, es que siempre nosotros los rojos peliamos con peores aviones lo que hace nuestros actos heroicos y valioso.
No soy contradictorio en mis terminos solo consecuente para que mi papel de martir, sea mejor.

PS: Aqui se rompio un calzon, la sopa se paso de sazon.
PS: Mas vale pajaro en Mano y corazones no vemos... o es, Caras Vemos que cientos volando ... :lol: :lol:

PS: Pls, don`t Stop !!! This post is very Fun .... 8)
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 05 янв 2011, 15:55

Como no podía ser de otro modo y de forma predecible, infaltable la presencia de mi fan hispano parlante! 8)

Como ya he dicho, no continuaré desperdiciando costosa pólvora en pequeños gorriones :wink:

Sigue participando! :lol:
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 05 янв 2011, 20:56

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):Como no podía ser de otro modo y de forma predecible, infaltable la presencia de mi fan hispano parlante! 8)

Como ya he dicho, no continuaré desperdiciando costosa pólvora en pequeños gorriones :wink:

Sigue participando! :lol:

Tu creias que era contigo ?.. Pues No.. pero parece que mi sarcasmo como que te describio, aunque, como dige, no lo dirigi a ti, no valdria la pena, dirigirle palabra a nadie en particular.

Por lo visto quieres cambiar el sistema solar... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Es que me hace una gracia .... venga tio, que no todo lo que lees es contra ti ni a favor de ti.

PS: Por alli tu le mandaste a leer a alguien tu firma.., no te sientas tu, como la firma mia. :D
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community