Pls read

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 07 ноя 2011, 14:44

I don't prefer an Mercedez... Wamma more an Kryptonite plane !!!
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 07 ноя 2011, 15:45

Interesting city this Stalingrad, never been there unfortunately. Judging from the website especially the M13 airfield must be a show and there are multiple red & blue tourists travelling around there who are in desperate need for a compass. :D
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение Messerjockl » 09 ноя 2011, 17:48

wanna Kryptonite Mercedes (Mafia-Edition)?

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/showD ... geNumber=1
Der Döner ist der Mercedes unter den Wurstsemmeln (Erkan&Stefan)
Messerjockl
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 3 times

Сообщение SKV_Serafim » 09 ноя 2011, 18:25

Today this city has another name - Volgograd.
When I was a child, I spoke with old solder which had fought on Stalingrads streets. He sad it was extremely bloody and nervous battle, especially melee fightings (which was often). Some times was happening that Russian were on the first flow, German on the second, then Russian on the third, and German on the forth again. Not enough ammo for bought sides and terrible melee without mercy.

Interesting fact, Stalingrad after that battle was totally destroyed, - no one building stayed without serious damage.
St. after the battle: http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/viktor3951 ... 28340?&p=1

Another interesting fact, - Soviet government didn't command civilians to retreat, it was forbidden to leave a city. That's why civilians lived with enemy army all winter 1942! A hunger, deathly cold - I think it was hell for solders and it was double hell for civilians.

And some photos about LW to the end: http://fotki.yandex.ru/users/viktor3951/album/97150

Let's live in peace...
Последний раз редактировалось SKV_Serafim 10 ноя 2011, 06:31, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
http://www.skvortsy.listbb.ru/
Скворцы принимают новых пилотов
SKV_Serafim
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 4 times

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 10 ноя 2011, 18:52

Hi Serafim, excuse me, this was a joke. I am pretty interested in history (had a grandfarther serving at 6th Army who got out at the right time). Thanks for the friendly information, i just wanted to point out that the map we luckily lost so fast was buggy as hell. Best greetings, Allons!
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 11 ноя 2011, 20:03

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а): One Ju-88 or He-111 can kill train 5-10 vagons, only TB-3 can do it!

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/278/30986/index.html 8 Wagons

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/35/30936/index.html 6 Wagons
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Sturmgeist » 11 ноя 2011, 23:03

haha, thats ridicilous:

german tanks destroyed: 215
russian tanks: 3

german aaa: 350
russian: 40

german cars: 180
russian: 10

and so on, and so on

and adw-leaders still dont react.
i hope you guys have fun flying on empty maps next war :)
(if there even is one, of course)

very funny how consequently you ruined that war now, after you tried that hard to not let it die.
test-war was very promising, dont know what you changed to make the real one that desastrous
Последний раз редактировалось Sturmgeist 11 ноя 2011, 23:06, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
Sturmgeist
Школота
Школота

Сообщение =211SHAP=PiK@Chu » 12 ноя 2011, 01:13

This numbers say that Reds REALLY attack frontline while Blue attack rear targets (supply depots):
Lost Red/Blue
Fuel 1976.142 2294.594
Ammo 1393.079 1460.829
Repair 171.060 552.712

And it looks like most of blue team pilots (if not all; btw, comparing to red pilots,- there're much less of blue pilots) are flying Me109 and FW190 now, which prefer to fight on fighters, than bomb on fighters.
The number of blue pilots flying was much bigger on 41 and 42 maps.
IMHO.
Последний раз редактировалось =211SHAP=PiK@Chu 12 ноя 2011, 01:14, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
=211SHAP=PiK@Chu,"желтый" 14,ВВС РККА
НЕ являюсь P_PikaCHuu
http://www.211shap.ru
=211SHAP=PiK@Chu
Школота
Школота

Играю в: Ил-2, Ил-2: БзБ, WoT

Сообщение Sturmgeist » 12 ноя 2011, 01:57

first of all: red did never destroy 250 tanks on the frontline, they most probably were in trains..

but thats not my point.
of course germans dont attack much on the front, but thats because germans fly less and less at all!
and that is because they see no sense in attacking, because we can do whatever we want, red will win every map.

i dont say that red is not earning their mapwins at all, what i say is:
if you dont want to fly without blue pilots next war, you will have to make heavy improvements in balancing.
Sturmgeist
Школота
Школота

Сообщение SG44Gelbe14EU » 12 ноя 2011, 01:58

@ pic@chu
what a nonsense

Gelbe14
SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 12 ноя 2011, 07:20

Sturmgeist писал(а):if you dont want to fly without blue pilots next war, you will have to make heavy improvements in balancing.

Trust me, we have a balanse, but in this war many expiriens pilots fight the red side!
Of couse blue pilot's very hard fight and win in this war!

I think the next war TUS and same other squads fly to blue side and red pilot's have a big problems. ;)
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 12 ноя 2011, 17:30

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):I think the next war TUS and same other squads fly to blue side and red pilot's have a big problems. ;)

:shum_lol: As far as i can hear from all now-blue squads you are right. Half of the now-red squads will fly blue then because there will be no others doing it. As far as i see nobody here on blue flies for winning a map, its all "wham bam, thank you ma´m" if you know what i mean. But never mind, as admins your doing a good job, server is running and if it hangs reaction is fast. :beer:

Best, Allons!
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 13 ноя 2011, 02:30

Come on guys. Next war few good squads join OKL side and you will witness how magically blue side start winning the maps. We will than listen to red complains about "admins ruining the game" )))
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 13 ноя 2011, 15:55

Hi everybody,

I do not want to interrupt this interesting discussion, but I would like to point out the difference of mentality between the two sides. The blue pilots do not want to understand that ADW is war and not dogfight server. Yesterday, two red pilots defended over f5, and from ten blues fidghter pilots that were flying in the server could not be found ANYONE to cover the four bombers who went to hit the convoys. Try to do so in the oposite situation......They will eat you alive before you even notice something .....

However, I agree to the fact that there is a big difference in flying hours. It seems that the red pilots love to fly quorum as 15 x 4 or at least very close to it, to bomb targets, and when there is equilibrium in the quorum to leave. Of course some may argue that nothing prevents and blue pilots to do something similar, but again as I said there is a difference of mentality.

Moving pilots from left to right will not change many things and perhaps, rightly mentioned above, will bear more moaning (although personally I have no problem to fly side by side with anyone).

If you solve basic problems, then the pilots themselves will give the equilibrium needed. And I believe that the efforts made ​​by the admins are on track.

I believe therefore that there are many things to take care (planesets, resources, depots, convoys, time-quorrum etc) and may change before you say anything about experienced pilots and wherever they will fly.

But then again, this is my point of view.

With respect,

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 13 ноя 2011, 17:35

Can somebody define what specifically needs to be changed ?

4.....etc...

p.s. My only thought that i can insist on that FIGHTERS planesets are now fragile balance and must not be touched.
On other topics i cannot be same sure as i am not sturm or bomber.
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community