10th War. Bugs.

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 13 янв 2011, 21:23

Since the recourses are getting low but the map does not changes, I would propose to the RED side and the so bothered TUS squad a new agreement:

- Please TUS offer your planes to be shot down so the reds will win the map by plane elimination also :wink: .

Sincerely yours
335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение TUS_Ogly » 13 янв 2011, 21:58

I can't forecast admin's reading of this much more flame topic than suggestions topic.
But this map could't be won by red neither by airfields neither by capturing the HQ neither by planes, afaik.
So, what are we waiting for?
That all the winning conditions are unreachable. Cause we already know about "By airflieds", "By planes" and "Capture HQ" conditions isn't working. Even with 1:1 or 2:0 quorum.
So, i humbly ask admins to check winning conditions for this map.
TUS_Ogly
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 2 times

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 13 янв 2011, 22:27

TUS_Ogly писал(а):But this map could't be won by red neither by airfields neither by capturing the HQ neither by planes, afaik.
So, what are we waiting for?

That all the winning conditions are unreachable. Cause we already know about "By airflieds", "By planes" and "Capture HQ" conditions isn't working. Even with 1:1 or 2:0 quorum.
So, i humbly ask admins to check winning conditions for this map.

You are correct my friend, but you only now understood that. One friend of mine told a big value thing. Forum is the direct way for the admins to contact with the users and vice versa. That’s why users mustn’t have agreements on software problems (change the quorum, free to bomb etc) and concentrate to common tactics on game in forum (bomb that do that etc).
Your concern is to fly and do your job. The more the pilots are the better the game will be and will not be necessary to change anything.
Nevertheless I agree with you that the admins should do something, or fewer players will stay to continue this war and that’s a pity because there are pilots who really like flying in this competition

~S

PS.Sorry for the sarcasm in the previous post
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 13 янв 2011, 23:13

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):
And blue player quorum was fine before this bug was exposed; of course it wasn´t 40+ like in first maps, but that is very normal in ADW, when things get tough they start leaving, just like it's been happening since their defeats in Stalingrad . It is known in ADW, the LW exodus during and after 43' maps 8)

Yes,i allways leave ADW after 1943 cause i am a little nazi,and i want to keep it historical............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. :D
(take my sarcasm with humor,no need to start a new fight now cause nobody cares :D )

about quorum,were you here last ADW when admins were forced to make 5:0 quorum cause blue never flew?
Its getting worst each ADW.
And not only by numbers,since a lot is clear now to those flying blue,there is no more will to win the maps,so most of blue fly just for fun or stats or whatever...
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение fajg » 15 янв 2011, 00:29

II./Zg26_Lafutsch писал(а):Come on Admins, there is no fucking Chance to win that crappy map, both Sides can´t. So why dont you just end this bloody Mao and start the next one, or ADW will go down...

better u will fly and shoot down reds planes until reds will loose all of its. Its the way to win this map
My name is +FA+CAtfish. У меня ОЧЕНЬ хорошая память.
fajg
Обыватель
Обыватель

Have thanks: 4 times

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 15 янв 2011, 09:00

fajg писал(а): Its the way to win this map

Is (or could be) the way to end this map.

You are welcome for the correction; it's free of charge :-D
*Pobres los pueblos que necesitan heroes*
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение fajg » 15 янв 2011, 10:23

To WIN, not to end ( 01/15/2011 11.20 Msk. planes score: 722 - lost reds vs 604 lost blues )
fajg
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение ECV56_Palex » 15 янв 2011, 20:35

OK, now the war continues in Crimea 44 :lol:
ECV56_Palex
Школота
Школота

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 21 янв 2011, 17:42

Bug report=> Crimea 44' - Sector AN11 under blue control has red tanks. They show as red in map, upon attack message shows in chat as red units being attacked, but ZSU and DemagFlak shoot red planes.

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/1802/2/index.html

Also next mission: 11_12_141 The map is showing red tanks (next to a blue artillery position) advancing from blue territory to red land in sector AP6.
*Pobres los pueblos que necesitan heroes*
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение fajg » 23 фев 2011, 12:18

SG44_Superbob писал(а):LVIV/LVOV44: In M12(Numpad1) is a groundunit-bug. If you attack this Groundunit with a bomb you destroy many units. ....

It's known old bug. Column compressed to 1 unit cause of it appeared at limited space.
fajg
Обыватель
Обыватель

Пред.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community