Pls read

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 14 ноя 2011, 18:43

I think the most severe of the blue problems are home-made and cant be solved by the admins nor by the concept itself. I can only talk for my special KG QL point of view and i am an ADW newbie:

- Most of KG QL pilots are working daytime. Map starts in the morning & is sometimes already lost at the evening without even having done something. If u go and fly half of the night long (once a week one could afford that) the next day your work is already in vain again.
- No communication between Blue players, there is no TS nor forum where plans or information is preserved (especially for bombing targets). Even within the german community there are different forums and TS-Servers and one side refuses to join the other. All blue squads/ Divs remain heavily invited to join at http://www.zg26.de/forum (registration needed to access ADW subforum).

Here is what could be done:

- Maps start with blue/red terrain of 50/50 and not 25/75 always
- Tank columns that are 90% destroyed dont respawn out of a single lost ammo truck.
- Tank columns move at same Km- rate and probability
- Tank columns consist of 1-3 columns that stick close together and i dont have to fly up to Moscow region to search for the last supplies of a column at Lvov
- No Tank columns without tanks (just AA & supplies)
- Maps with bug (14 destroyers , red tanks at southwest region of stalingrad for days long) are restarted (same goes for the single blue win)
- Depot (front & rear depots) fill level visible/reported to own side (to have a clue about the ongoing of your ground troops and/or probability of tank spawns)

But - VPK_Cartoon - forget about it, i made some complaints the admins read, understood and promised to consider and i heard nothing of consideration nor a result. It all stayed like it has been before, no feedback at all. So lets take ADW as is and be happy with it. Greetz, Allons!
Последний раз редактировалось I./ZG26-Allons! 14 ноя 2011, 18:45, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 14 ноя 2011, 19:55

Hi Allons,

I agree with you, that time is the biggest problem for us (also working as late in the evening). Monitoring from my iphone the last maps today from 16:00 until now (19:30) (time in Greece) reds are flying in quorum 20 x 6. Unbelievable, even though they are so thirsty to win this war, I can not believe that they are not doing deliberately so they can have an easy day, avoiding any hardness. I am not saying that in an other way the blues will definitely win, but the chances will be equal devided. In the initial maps the reds were playing more in the evening. Now what? Suddenly they can not. What, puberty came up!?!?

However I do not consider this as the only blue problem. Surely we must have more good cooperation, even in chat if not in ts.

~S~

335th_GRDedalos
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRDedalos 14 ноя 2011, 19:57, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 14 ноя 2011, 20:32

335th_GRDedalos писал(а):In the initial maps the reds were playing more in the evening. Now what? Suddenly they can not. What, puberty came up!?!?

Actually eastern europe switched back to winter time. Time difference with Germany or Spain and Moscow - 3 hours. When it is 8 pm in Berlin it is 11 pm in Moscow. Thats why i think they all start playing earlier.
Последний раз редактировалось VPK_CARTOON 14 ноя 2011, 20:32, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 14 ноя 2011, 21:13

Didn't know.

If it is like that then all it's clear. I am sorry for my statement above!

Then, this war is practicaly unplayable! If it is to play with one side quorum all the time(afternoon reds, evening blue) then maybe AI airplane should be added to the maps. The 4.10.1 patch I think that allows that.

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 15 ноя 2011, 01:56

As i said, its useless to talk about what could be changed. We play to have fun and as long as we got mature players like 335th_GR we can have single evenings with good coordination i could play ADW for another round but no red should expect me to give more energy into it nor expect any admiration for map wins.. nor will i advertise for ADW within the english or US communities any more
Последний раз редактировалось I./ZG26-Allons! 15 ноя 2011, 01:57, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 15 ноя 2011, 17:50

nor will i advertise for ADW within the english or US communities any more....

Yeah, same opinion.... Even more when these communities are the biggest.... But I have already taken several pilots' disappointments and squadrons that I have invited and they have noticed the balanced little (I do not refer to balance for balance, because the war was not balanced, but to the guided balance) and they have indicated me that the competition is not, what they say that it is. :oops:

I'm always fly alone, but with an idea or target in mind... but, last time, no fun the see...
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Sturmgeist » 15 ноя 2011, 18:29

one of the points i see as killing:

the unbelievable full depots. with that the side with more activity has a huge advantage.
it didnt matter that bad that the depots were hit every round when they had a lower amount of supply.

since there are up to 2000 tons of supply in one quarter "supply destroyed" wins almost every map.
Sturmgeist
Школота
Школота

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 15 ноя 2011, 20:33

Sturmgeist писал(а):the unbelievable full depots. with that the side with more activity has a huge advantage.
it didnt matter that bad that the depots were hit every round when they had a lower amount of supply.

since there are up to 2000 tons of supply in one quarter "supply destroyed" wins almost every map.

You bomb the wrong depots thats why - didnt get much out of red depots last days.. :)
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение SG44Gelbe14EU » 15 ноя 2011, 21:27

on 14.11.2011 I go to field-depot O-8 and hit 7 dumps
Result: fuel 0,003
ammo 0,004
repair 0,128
?????????????????????????
Gelbe14
SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 15 ноя 2011, 21:52

This is the WAY TO WIN !!!!
:bow: :bow: :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm taken to all... like thing tooooooo Fun !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 15 ноя 2011, 22:34

SG44Gelbe14EU писал(а):on 14.11.2011 I go to field-depot O-8 and hit 7 dumps
Result: fuel 0,003
ammo 0,004
repair 0,128
?????
Gelbe14

You bombed the best they had there, zippo, the only screwdriver (belonging to the frontman) and a single 8mm shot somebody stealed from better times and forgot to take home. NOW they will be completly exhausted we will see not a single tank on the front no more - no zippo, no fire, no smoking , no work :why: :D :D
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 17 ноя 2011, 00:49

Sturmgeist писал(а): since there are up to 2000 tons of supply in one quarter "supply destroyed" wins almost every map.

Its the Pe-2 that does the same with 2x 500kg as others do with SC2000. One of the greatest innovations of this "war". Our beloved admin is one of the greatest fans of it..
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 20 апр 2012, 21:35

VPK_CARTOON писал(а):Come on guys. Next war few good squads join OKL side and you will witness how magically blue side start winning the maps. We will than listen to red complains about "admins ruining the game" )))

Hmmmmmmm............didnt quite happen.........

Now i guess RFF and TUS go fly red again?Maybe a little bit easier right? :D

Anyway,i think that ADW still is better (and harder) than any other online war.
Yes,it has its bugs and yes,i still believe its not equal hard for red to win than it is for blue.
Planesets i think,yes,they are balanced now.
Maybe realizing this,and leave aside who wins (allthough winning is the essence of a game) we will have a good time next war?

S~
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Messerjockl » 20 апр 2012, 22:33

Thanks to all who fly till the End.

I wish i have more time to fly on ADW, best IL2-Server ever .

Hope, we see all Red and Blue again on ADW Nr.15 :D
Der Döner ist der Mercedes unter den Wurstsemmeln (Erkan&Stefan)
Messerjockl
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 3 times

Пред.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community