Bag test war

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 30 авг 2011, 10:27

The problem is, one complete round, when the Red HQ was on Blue Territory there was a blue Tank Coloumn and those tanks have not been engaged by anyone!! I was covering them!
Those tanks where right in front of the enemy HQ and next round, it was still the same map! ( It was the mission I was posting earlier)
And we bombed the Red AF´s very very good. If we take HQ, its on our Territory, we should win instantly! Not fight another 3 rounds just to give the other the chance to fight back.
The other way arround, its the same, Reds take our HQ and its lost! (Kuban)

Think about those settings please. Im not the only one who thinks like this, Im just the only one who can post it :D

Greetings
Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt!

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение Blakhart » 31 авг 2011, 06:36

+1, faster map rotation and logic argument
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 31 авг 2011, 09:14

Well, what I am talking about is the way original developers of ADW made it. What you talk about is not a setting, but a kind of rewrite. Of course we'll consider your suggestion, but do not expect an immediate outcome.
Дьявол кроется в деталях.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Have thanks: 10 times

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 31 авг 2011, 12:57

Well all I want is to notice you ;)

Question, will the test war end now? We all thought only 3-4 rounds and now I hear you want to leave it untill the very end? That would be bad for a lot of guys cause we choose the wrong planesets then :(

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 31 авг 2011, 14:06

The discussion about continuing the war till Berlin is indeed going on in Russian part of the forum. On one hand it would be great to test all maps and see perfomance of all planesets, on the other hand it implies a number of inconveniences like the one you mentioned. There is no final decision on this suggestion, but it boils down to how much people are going to fly test war after 44.

As for choosing a wrong planeset - a squadron can always re-qualify to a different planeset, although I admit that sometimes it is a tedious task.

Anyhow it would be nice to know how much of our English speaking friends would like to fly till Berlin. As said above it'll make it easier to decide to continue this war after Stalingrad or not.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 31 авг 2011, 21:04

I think and I can speak for 8 pilots, that you should end it now, make new planesets and fix the bugs we mentioned. After that we have good runnign ADW with new planesets and new opportunities.
The Bugs are mostly the same for each map, on the other hand, we tell you all the bugs but you keep saying its from the developers itself....
So you could end it right now cause all the other bugs have to do with, HQ capture, AF flyable if they are not etc.

End it, make a new one everyone is happy ;)

Cheers

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение Blakhart » 31 авг 2011, 21:20

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/696/index.html

Red columns at north almost completly destroyed. Blue columns almost un touched.

Result.

In next map blue column completly disapear, red coulmn took new sectors... wtf ? ? ?

By adding my small comment about future of test war. I understand all arguments. Planeset should be caerfully checked and bugs fixed, but I m affraid that some players participing in tests now can feel un satisfied on get back to HyperLobby servers, complectly breaking with ADW, because of small number of opponents.

Flying alone against ground units without any air cover is no exciting...;[

I m a great fan of ADW, for me its a best IL-2 server now with a lot of reasons to play more and more and more. Its better than coop based fronts...like AW, IL-2 War, bellum, Red vs Blue, etc.

I dont want to see slowly dying of project, thats all. Im not a modder nor programmer so I cant help ;[ your buisness your decisions.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 31 авг 2011, 21:51

I./NJG6_HeTzeR писал(а):I think and I can speak for 8 pilots, that you should end it now, make new planesets and fix the bugs we mentioned. After that we have good runnign ADW with new planesets and new opportunities.
The Bugs are mostly the same for each map, on the other hand, we tell you all the bugs but you keep saying its from the developers itself....
So you could end it right now cause all the other bugs have to do with, HQ capture, AF flyable if they are not etc.

End it, make a new one everyone is happy ;)

Cheers

It is a quite optimistic opinion I should say. Here , for instance, as a poll where we have 18 pilots declared to be happy to fight till Berlin.

Initially we planned test till end 1942. Personally I want at least to be sure that MG MG151/20 on Bf109 F2 gets usable when it should.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 31 авг 2011, 21:51

I can only speak on behalf of 335 Sqn,but i would strongly suggest we end this test-war now.
This is the information we had,thats why we participated in this test,thats why we chose our specific planeset.
Enough testing by now,let us not ruin the magic with looong test runs,i think by now you guys know what must be fixed and what not..

We are very eagerly awaiting the start of the real ADW campaign,and we hope the participation of red pilots(at least on first stages.... ;) ) will be much stronger........

See you all in the air

P.S.:Very good job btw as far as the information in English forum concernes 2GvShAD_Jah,Thank you.....
P.S.2:No problems to go on for 1 or max 2 maps more,but please dont turn this into a test-marathon.....
S~
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 31 авг 2011, 22:28, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 31 авг 2011, 21:53

Blakhart писал(а):http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/696/index.html

Red columns at north almost completly destroyed. Blue columns almost un touched.

Result.

In next map blue column completly disapear, red coulmn took new sectors... wtf ? ? ?

Looks like a new crash in Generator spotted. Missions from
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/692/index.html
till
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/696/index.html
do have the same number 12_5_42.
Checking.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 31 авг 2011, 22:38

Well, there indeed occured a crash of Generator between mission generation and war data dump save. This rendered Generator to save an incomplete war data making IL2 map and the war save to be out of sync. That, in turn, led to unpredictable front changes on last few maps.
I have made a fix and tested it at home. Now patched generator is deployed on the server, waiting for the next turn.

I will need to forward one mission to set Generator to mission 12_5_43.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 31 авг 2011, 22:52

Mission finished. Generator worked OK. I have forwarded to mission 43, frontline jumped (sorry). No more crashed expected.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение Blakhart » 31 авг 2011, 22:55

Again the same story:
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/698/index.html

80% red column destroyed

and what we have ???

Blue un touched column pushed to defence( too small number of red players so they didnt attacked, only 1 Pe 2 in game busy with depo ) ,reds took new sectors.

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/699/index.html

p.s.

Ok i see changes in mission generator.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 01 сен 2011, 09:13

If anyone has access to Bf109 F2, please check if MG 151/20 are already possible to arm. August 1942 is ok date for this according to information I have.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 01 сен 2011, 13:11

Its not working with Mg151/20

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community