Thread for all the non-cyrillic readers :)

-=RFF=-jet
Путешественник
Путешественник

Have thanks: 5 times

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 23 фев 2010, 01:05

some people never learn...

some people never learn,continue to act like a child,refusing to accept defeat by disconnecting.
they may be great pilots,maybe the best,but they deserve no respect.
some people will fly with no honor,hunting for stats,afraid that one more KIA will add to their stats.
there is one perticular red ace pilot who i suspect is amongst them.

ive seen him disco in earlier ADW's,now he did it again.
flying with his beloved P-39,i cut his wing 3mins before map end and over blue territory.
i cut it,simple as that,left wing gone,P-39 falling from 700 meters to the ground,impact....but....hey??!!!!.....NO EXPLOSION!!!....P-39 just "DRIVES" on the ground like a car for 10sec))))))))))
a few seconds later i got the kill,maybe disco came too late???))))
i know that you cant prove a disco.
how can you prove the push of a button?
you cant.
even with "disco" status after "damaged" in mission log,even with my squadron mates confirming the story,you cant prove it was intentional...
and someone allways will tell you that it was a coincidence,bad connection,bad timing,screen freezes etc etc
as allways...))))
cheers mate.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 23 фев 2010, 01:22

Chimanov N1 lmao on this server :)

http://www.adw.alkar.net/map/685/3/index.html

bailed from plane after several loops without getting any dammage. I even didn't shoot anything :))) btw - nice chute :)))

and here goes punishment :)

http://www.adw.alkar.net/map/685/6/index.html

-1 chutekiller

Lol he attacked me and my mate, came from hi alt. I started on him, we made 2 or 3 vertical loops and then he bailed :))))) rofl :))) Probably he was surprised when we did nothing to his chute ... Then later he started again with new plane, we saw him over Stalingrad over his AF making 1 step away from AF and in a second going back to it :))) I told my mate we're loosing time let's go find something else.... And on final minutes our hero came to main battle hoping that on lust seconds nobody catches him , he dived after BF running home from F8 , Probably he was aiming on him or something... but.... punishment caught him 10 seconds before mission was ended :)

Those loops and bailing on chute after that ...... that was really funny :) first time I see such things here :)
Парашют киллеры.REDS,RFF,KAG,BF.S,2Гв.Шад,RedEye,JG601,1/JGr10/SYN/JG154/159BAG/UVAP/HH/DZR/72AG/GK
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 23 фев 2010, 02:22

Typhoon; you don´t care about the truth....i had written a post, that i deleted cause you just want to believe that i'am a disco dancer and for that reason, it seems to explain some stupid streak you care about apparenbtly much more than i do. So yes, its true...im a disco dancer!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Изображение

Pikachu, my dear tamagochi friend always seems very interested in me, i have a fan!!! :lol:

We know you are brave the last 2 minutes of mission, or in your own territory, attacking IL2 and Yak1/7A with your mates; so you will never understand what is like to help an il2, outnumbered by BF109F4's and alone in nowhere land, in a Yak7A with jammed flaps :wink: You would have stayed 7k watching the slaughter, we know that, but for me was most important to at least try to protect IL2, even if i had to bail later from a sure kill. And Il2 was safe, so job done for me.

And please, there is not one less chute killer, i will still be around for more chute hunting in ADW :wink:

One thing i agree! Some people never change, they try to accomplish in forums what they can not in the competition :wink:

Keep it up!
*Pobres los pueblos que necesitan heroes*
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 23 фев 2010, 02:55

I did it in competition twice :) first u bailed without hitting u so I got no kill. Second u were punished for that :) So I have no problems with competition :) I don't post such posts here describing how many kills I've done but this one was very funny that's why I did it :)

And btw u're not only disco dancer , but a lier :) These brave words that u was helping somebody ... :))) this is nonsense :) It was not IL2 it was PE2 open your eyes next time. And it was nearly finished smoked up and everything :) U thought that if u came from Hi alt u'll get easy kills don't ya ? :))) And when overturned u bailed :) leaving poor PE2 without your help. All your "HELP" were several seconds. Pe2 died a couple minutes later. U did nothing :)

And by the way on last minutes not me but u was brave at last getting away from your AFs flack support and diving on some poor blue plane , thinking that nobody will catch u on last seconds , but... The log says different things :)))

Poor Chimanov :) Sorry man but this mission was really funny. I'm still laughing..... U're very funny guy :)
Парашют киллеры.REDS,RFF,KAG,BF.S,2Гв.Шад,RedEye,JG601,1/JGr10/SYN/JG154/159BAG/UVAP/HH/DZR/72AG/GK
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 23 фев 2010, 03:43

Easy kill a lonely Yak7A vs 2BF109F4??? :lol:

It's not the first time you come rushing to forums to tell ADW how you got lucky with me!

I have a fan!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lovely guy; but amazing that a moderator of ADW (or not?) speaks this way in forums. :wink:
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение -=RFF=-jet » 23 фев 2010, 03:50

They don't like to fight at low levels, Chimanov :D
They love to chase damaged planes, and don't like to die doing that, as it happened recently north of Slavyanskaya :wink:

Greetings from RFF, Chim! No passaran :wink:
-=RFF=-jet
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 23 фев 2010, 04:04

Well my mate and I killed our Red hero in his P39 with Stukas, and not with the Gunner :D
Yeah I was proud :P
Just wanna let you know ;)
Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt!

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение -=RFF=-jet » 23 фев 2010, 04:07

Hetzer, fighters of our squad greets your Stuka with a salute from our VYa x23 :wink:
-=RFF=-jet
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 23 фев 2010, 08:24

Hetzer, please mate...don´t be like Pikachu or Typhoon who rush in forums when they shoot someone proven a good v.pilot down (or ramm someone down too :lol: ) in order to prove they are kind of better or who knows whats in their twisted souls ...only lame people who need atention do that. I have been shot many times, by great virtual pilots like probably the best blues pilots like Snark or Bivalov; and also by average like Pikachu or rookies like you and Typhoon...so why you call me hero? The time you both shot me down in your Stukas was my mistake, i was very tired and didn´t pair attention; you scored a few hits and P39 on fire...ok, not big deal. Next sortie i had a yak7A and you came back in a 109F4 and a Stuka...your fighter skills Hetzer are really poor (109F4 vs Yak7A in 1vs1; Yak should have no chance) and it's always fun for me (and other VVS like the ones who wrote to you in the post above) to find you around; check:

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/34803/index.html
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/35983/index.html
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/35024/index.html
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/34792/index.html
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/34929/index.html

But i don´t come to forums when i KIA any of you or any OKL pilot; thats quite sad and none of LW are so important to do that. Am i so important to you few, that come here shouting to the world when you got me? :lol:

Regarding disconections, or strange things, i've see them all the time and still do. I dont come to ADW forums like these characters do; but my tolerance to stupidity has its limits and i now feel i have to reply. Not only me but many guys i know have had disconections and also screenfreezes in ADW9 folowed by KIA; =BRA=Viper, *DZR*Nachov, =NK=Raub, Feyevich (4BAP i think), Redeye_Tumu...and the list goes on and on.

For example, yesterday we where with =RFF=Avva protecting R8 as it was possible a "Betty" would bomb it; and bingo! Betty from Pokemons P__Shuxer (LW bomber top ranked) showed up; after a short fight, Avva shot his wings off...and...pilot bailed at R8 check where that is in Stalingrad; and then tell me if its not strange, that the pilot got bailed+OK status http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/49/35978/index.html :roll: . Same thing the day before; we killed with =NK=Raub 2 Ju88; when the Bf109F4 who protected them saw we were on his 6 and he had no chance to escape, he turned wingtips smoke on and went Sputnik, disconected...it was JG53_Karaya. And like these, are dozens a day, some of them might be guilty of unfair play, and some just pure bad luck or coincidence...do you see people coming to forums whinning about it?

I also have a track from previous ADW where the "Fair play Knight Crusader" Pikachu (a known stat hunter to all red pilots and even some blue who LOL when he gets KIA) gets shot down and status bailed ok even when he was 40km inside enemy territory...so what? This happens, and for sure, i have not disconected on purpose in ADW; but you will still believe what you want because it's a way to say "hey, that guys is not better in competition than me, im a little hartmann and hes only a discodancer" :lol:

This is what people who don´t accept to be defeated in a GAME! do, the use chat to call names the one who beats them. And about this; I also have a nice track from "a friend" of mine :wink: , beating the hell out of Typhoon in a duel time after time after he called "my friend" names, like cheater, or discodancer, or lagger. That duel was a complete slaughter even in inferior planes, just like in previous ADW's and there is where the attention comes from in this case :wink:

If you keep so much attention to what i do or i don´t do, i will really start believing im a VVS hero :o :lol: :roll:
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 303_Kermit » 23 фев 2010, 11:46

I./NJG6_HeTzeR писал(а):Well my mate and I killed our Red hero in his P39 with Stukas, and not with the Gunner :D
Yeah I was proud :P

It's best recommendations for Chimanov I believe. If shooting someone down makes you specially proud, that makes your victim an "ace" more than his statistics. Chimanov's P-39 is always where it's needed. If there's a risky air strike, than most probably Chimanov is somewhere around. That's all about it.

And about "aces" hanging around over 7k and watching beautiful stars above... I hope that we got B-17 bombers and P-47 fighters (my favourite ones) someday to make them busy :D

PS. Is there anyone who can forward (and translate if necessary) my question from page 36 to "gods" of ADW? I've been waiting for reply for so long...
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.
303_Kermit
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 23 фев 2010, 11:52

chimanov,

1. first of all,i didnt even mentioned your name,but it seems to me now that you know veeery well who i meant....

2. what makes you think that i am in a chase of some streak???

3. to reply to your comments that someone who accuses you of disco thinks that you are not a good pilot,read my post more carefully:"...they may be great pilots,maybe the best,but they deserve no respect...."

4. oooh,i remember that!a pilot called "mujahiddin" shot me down on that lovely track of yours(by the way,thx for the lesson),i was indeed almost a rookie,now i became a much better pilot as my stats may prove.inferior to you for sure,but definately not a cheater.
by the way chimanov=mujahiddin,how else could you know that story right?for all of you who doesnt know what that means,look at the next you-tube vid and read all the comments :lol:
it only proves the author right,chimanov didnt even have the guts to log-in and comment as "chimanov",but put on a different name (mujahiddin) for that,and he defended chimanov, himself!.and "mujahiddin"was the pilot who shot me down on that "duel",now chimanov has mujahiddins track??looool :lol: :lol:

5 (and most funny) . especially for you my friend,i found something on the net: http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet? ... g7VSUU1dBA

S!

P.S.:virtual medals dont really mean anything to me,u seem to have a whole list of them,but "disco" at the end still says the truth...: http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/36865/index.html
please tell me just one more time again,what happened to your P-39 with one wing over blue territory 200 meters before you crash on the ground,SCREEN FROZE?? :D :D :lol: :lol: :wink:
no problem for me,dont worry,i believe you...
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 23 фев 2010, 14:45, всего редактировалось 21 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 23 фев 2010, 11:55

LOL Disco dancer on youtube :lol: AHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol:
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 23 фев 2010, 13:57

OMG Chimanov do you really need to have the last word?
I was kidding, i wasnt proud of me it was just pretty cool ;)
So you really have to prove to us all that you were just shot down by a stuka because you where tired and stuff...omg...
Sure you shot me down, you better then I am WOW you see what I did, i admit that you re better then me...and that you shot me down o.0
See how easy this is? Just say yeah he shot me down in a Stuka, nice one but no big deal ;)

Nobody cares about what you did after that, we all know your not a noob so....

Best regards

HeTzeR
Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt!

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 23 фев 2010, 18:14

Typhoon; yes, you mention my name, it was in a semantic way, where you don´t need to literally write someones nickname, so you did.

You again and again keep talking trash without knowledge. Ask the author of that youtube video why i couldn't post any comment. You know why? Because he deleted all what i wrote, so he can have the truth of that matter hidden, and have you and some others as slaves supporting his fake statement, because his ego was hurt. And you still without knowledge, say it was because lack of guts!! Im not surprised, seems you love to talk like a monkey with no clue about what you talk.

Hades, the guy who made that video, had his ego hurt and he reacted like that; again, seems im so important to some guys that they even make a video!!! :lol:

That track where that video comes from and he posted in YT, is from 3 years ago (approx.) from Airforce War 1 project, where in Kiev map people with low end PC's would suffer screen freeezes when much GPU or RAM was needed, for example, with explosions, or while flying low over Kiev. So, during Kiev map in that AFW1 i had 28! disconections from a total of 34, yes 28 in Kiev, and only 6 in all other maps in 800+ sorties; did you know this?. Sometimes in middle flight with nothing happening, sometimes when i scored a hit (with smoke explosion) on an enemy plane (specially using zoom) and sometimes when the explosion came in my plane, i would get my screen frozen, and for others my plane would keep flying, until disconected. Am I wrong? Ask AFW administrators why for next AFW2 project they removed only Kiev map from their list then? But hey, Hades knows this, and he doesn´t care, just like you don´t really care about the truth, you, a troll like Pikachu, need to rush to the forum for BS flooding. Why you do this?

Anyway, thank you mate, cause with your big tendency to inaccurate comments and lack of knowledge, you gave me the chance to explain what has always been deleted in YT when someone supported what i explained :wink: . I hope what you say now, that you were defeated by a better competitor, you had said before, instead of calling "my friend" cheater, lagger, and all sorts of BS, it would have shown the honor you seem to care so much about, but don´t show anywhere here. Another hypocrit like Pikachu, who goes around talking about respect and honor, while his behaviour here is more from a troll than anything else.

But i think as you say, some people never learn, and even when you got the kill for ramming my wing in the P39, you rush as a kid to the forum (Tamagochi style) without any knowledge of what happened, why??? why insulting me (saying i deserve no respect, i have no honor and a lot of bla bla BS ) What's the reason that makes you feel the need to run to forum and write some nonesense, that probably very few care about?

@Hetzer: sorry mate, but you have to understand the context, and your post came after Typhoon and Pikachu BS, so it wasn´t well received. Bad timing for "a joke" :roll:

@Kermit, at last someone says in forum what they say to me in private; and they are right, ADW forum, when it comes to this issues, it's a waste of time and i should let trolls and kids say whatever they want, cause i gain nothing from it...i must admit they are right, i never learn 8)

A small research, just to amuse you "Knights with Honor":

Disconection %

Typhoon - 146 sorties/10 disco= 6.85% disconections
Pikachu - 91 sorties/ 4 disco = 4.4% disconections (even without counting your bailed OK status magic :wink: )
Discodancer Chimanov - 223 sorties/9 disco= 4% disconections :o :o :o

So please, Typhoon, a lot to learn regarding this hobbie; and Pikachu, try to do something useful and fight for your side, not just for you and your stats, cause the way you play IL2 is not simulation with honor, it's just useless Bounty hunting :D

Keep it up trolls, the forum is your territory, and not even here you succeed. :lol:
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community