Suggestion For Next Air Domination War

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 09 сен 2010, 20:19

Guys this is not the desire of red or blue, in the case of the idea of reserve and basis.
Everything was done in order that the pilot would shore-based and was not very profitable to fly on standby! F4 well not meet these requirements, F4 is a very good airplane.

When I pass your ideas on our blue F4 pilots, they immediately said that this is too good!
So far all I can offer a replacement G6 at G6\Late, but even here there is a problem as I have said. But we try to solve them.

WBR -=RedS=-Jag
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение RedEye_Miji » 10 сен 2010, 17:21

335th_GRCobra писал(а):i think miji the suggestion about f4 instead of g6 is quite serious. If reds choose to ignore it completely, that can only lead to ironies and funny posts, we need to amuse a bit the fact u cant handle a reserve of 3 years earlier than the 44-45 maps. I cant find any other explanation other than that the reds dont want any kind of challenge during the last maps as far as reserve planes is concerned.

Mate, everybody knows that, reserve planes in last maps are near, crap. Try to shoot down an FW A6-8-9 or Dora with a Yak9D, and tell me about, what easy was.......
RedEye_Miji
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение ghtmatrix » 10 сен 2010, 17:44

RedEye_Miji писал(а):
335th_GRCobra писал(а):i think miji the suggestion about f4 instead of g6 is quite serious. If reds choose to ignore it completely, that can only lead to ironies and funny posts, we need to amuse a bit the fact u cant handle a reserve of 3 years earlier than the 44-45 maps. I cant find any other explanation other than that the reds dont want any kind of challenge during the last maps as far as reserve planes is concerned.

Mate, everybody knows that, reserve planes in last maps are near, crap. Try to shoot down an FW A6-8-9 or Dora with a Yak9D, and tell me about, what easy was.......

up!
ghtmatrix
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 10 сен 2010, 20:46

From russian speaking forum:

"...Ф4 заместо Г6? Сисиних вообще не останится.
Е7/Z будут менять обратно на Ф2?
Может просто красным Як-9Д на ЛаГГ заменить?..."

If my translator is translating correctly,then there are allready voices in russian forum who dont want any changes in reserve planeset,and demanding that F-2 is given back as reserve for 4(!!) maps instead of E-7??
And i understand correctlly that some also want change of Yak-9D with LaGG-3 Series 66??

And all of that cause the blue requested the change of the canopy in the reserve G-6?
cause thats all it is.
By replacing G-6 with G-6 Late all that changes is rear visibility and 3 kmph of speed more.
is that too much?
I understand that there is absolutely no hope to get F-4,even if i dont understand the panic of red pilots for F-4 (compared to Yak-9D it is slower low,faster high alt,almost same maneuverability,has slower climb and slower acceleration,maybe red pilots overestimate this plane,i personally think they dont want a equal opponent in reserves and thus having complete superiority in low altitudes...), so i wont discuss that matter anymore,but please dont let us be beggars for a lousy G-6 Late, which is the same plane practically as G-6.

-=RedS=-Jag,if red players get paniced about change in blue reserve,leave all this and dont change anything.
At least this way we wont here from them that they made us a favor by... accepting the change of G-6 to G-6\Late!!
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 10 сен 2010, 21:01, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 10 сен 2010, 20:53

I understand the question raised, it boils down to the fact that fly at the end of the war in the G6 and hard to cover their ground attack planes and ground targets difficult.
And I perfectly understand it, but it should be! This reserve! There should always be easy!
Red hard the first part of the war, blue is heavier than the second.
Again, that experienced pilots of the blue does not consider it necessary to change the G6, except put G6\later that would improve the review!

I understand that it is very comfortable to fly on the F4, but there is no reason to change so much all.
I listened to your proposal, consulted, and yet it is the only possible solution to this issue.

If there are any questions or suggestions - let's consider them.
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 10 сен 2010, 21:02

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):From russian speaking forum:
"...Ф4 заместо Г6? Сисиних вообще не останится.
Е7/Z будут менять обратно на Ф2?
Может просто красным Як-9Д на ЛаГГ заменить?..."

If my translator is translating correctly,then there are allready voices in russian forum who dont want any changes in reserve planeset,and demanding that F-2 is given back as reserve for 4(!!) maps instead of E-7??
And i understand correctlly that some also want change of Yak-9D with LaGG-3 Series 66??
My friend, it's just a joke =)
Nobody is going to change anything in red. But really have an opinion back in place F2. Maybe discuss it?

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):At least this way we wont here from red side that you made us a favor!!
Nobody does anyone any favors. Have a question, is his discussion of his decision.
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 10 сен 2010, 21:21

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):

My friend, it's just a joke =)
Nobody is going to change anything in red. But really have an opinion back in place F2. Maybe discuss it?

Nobody does anyone any favors. Have a question, is his discussion of his decision.

-=RedS=-Jag

By giving us G-6\Late,and changing back to 15mm F-2 instead of E-7,its like taking one step forward and 10 steps back.. :wink:

I say it again...

F-2 is a great plane,great performance,but....NO WEAPONS.
It is absolutely not suited for ADW,neither to cover bombers,nore to dogfight and sure not to attack Il-2( :lol: ).
Just try it offline sometime,try to shoot anything down,from Yak to IL....you''ll understand.....

These are facts,so,from me,dont even consider this change,it will make everything worse!.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 10 сен 2010, 21:29

Ok, for you F-2 whorse than E7.

For me personally, F-2 is preferred, higher survival, and this is very important! ;)
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 10 сен 2010, 21:35

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):Ok, for you F-2 whorse than E7.

For me personally, F-2 is preferred, higher survival, and this is very important! ;)

F-2 is worse than E-7 for ADW.
Yes,you are right,very high survival,but by only surviving you dont win ADW... :wink:

surviving is only good for stats/streak,for points and winning maps you need 20mm :D

plus,surviving is also a matter of skill also.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 11 сен 2010, 17:38

Yarpen писал(а):And, yes I understand that reserve planes should be worse than chosen planelines or basic. There is no worse planes than G6 - maybe E4 only.
Do not quite agree, but it is already talking about tastes =)
Yarpen писал(а):So, tell me Jag one thing - why reds have Yak-9D as a reserve ??
This one of the best planes here.
9D not a bad plane, but for those maps where it goes as a reserve, it is much inferior to the basis, so that all too regularly.
Yarpen писал(а):Don't You think that situation is not comfortable for both sides ?
Well, at least some historicity must comply;)
Besides the difficulties it is always interesting!
And I do not agree that in the beginning do not fly the red ... it lacks, perhaps only in this war have had problems with their presence, but this summer and all leave.
Yarpen писал(а):And one more thing.
Staying alive in ADW is easy, the same as other DF server.
But to kill something you must have a tool to do it. G6/G6Late aren't a tool. It's useless.
If you run into 1 on 1 is yes, but ADV team has an advantage!
The same can be said about 9D.
Yarpen писал(а):ps. Can You tell me why on Balaton and Berlin are 40 points for winning maps ?
This was done so that would raise the interest of players to the latest maps.
For example if the reds lost most cards, wins at Lake Balaton and Berlin could allow them to snatch victory. Well, about the same blue.

WBR -=RedS=-Jag
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 12 сен 2010, 13:24

Kosoii писал(а):
Yarpen писал(а):
ps. Can You tell me why on Balaton and Berlin are 40 points for winning maps ?

Same question!!!!
Berlin is almost reds map. I think, its the way to give the advantage to reds side

Of course.
We all know that Berlin is absolute red map,and in most cases its over in a few days.
Why give easy 40 points to red side?
-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):
For example if the reds lost most cards, wins at Lake Balaton and Berlin could allow them to snatch victory.

So blue fought for nothing and won most cards for nothing....

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а): Well, about the same blue.

Really??? :lol:
Can blue snatch victory in Berlin?
Has it EVER happened?
Balaton is more balanced but still more difficult for blue side.If blue wants to win balaton,they have to fight very hard and its not like berlin,where reds take the points like it is a walk in the park.
So...
1. No way for win blue side Berlin=40 points for red sure.
2. Balaton=???

What Yarpen meant to say is,why give 40 points to the 2 maps where red side has its best planes in the air and on the ground and where they are at their strongest level in the war?

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):
Yarpen писал(а):ps. Can You tell me why on Balaton and Berlin are 40 points for winning maps ?
This was done so that would raise the interest of players to the latest maps.

I have a proposal to you -=RedS=-Jag:
If,as you say,you are concerned in raising the interest of players to first maps,give 40 points to the first 2 maps also,so reds will try hard to win them and get 40 points if they do.
With your arguments,i could say that by giving 40 points to 2 first maps,you can
raise the interest of (RED) players to the FIRST maps
,and give reds the oportunity to steal the points IF THEY PARTICIPATE MASSIVELY.
Would you think it is fair? :wink:
Would red players ever accept a rule like this? :wink:
NO!.... :wink:
Cause you know very well that they are 2 easy blue maps.
That is definetly an old rule that benefits ONLY red side,lets be honest about this -=RedS=-Jag.
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 12 сен 2010, 20:25, всего редактировалось 11 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Сообщение SerVal » 12 сен 2010, 19:21

To 335th_GRTyphoon
И Берлин и Балатон выигрывались синими!!!!
Очки за выигрыш пересмотрят( танки то поехали)

And Berlin and Balaton won by blue!!
Points per win reconsider (tanks then go)
испортить интересный проект легко, исправить порой невозможно...(Afrikanda)
SerVal
Путешественник
Путешественник

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 12 сен 2010, 20:05

SerVal писал(а):To 335th_GRTyphoon

And Berlin and Balaton won by blue!!

Ok,Berlin and Balaton are blue maps then.. :D :D
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 13 сен 2010, 18:28

То 335th_GRCobra.
On the first point had all been discussed, try to replace the G6 -> G6\later, until there's nothing more we can do.
2. Yes, all cards will be translated into 20 points.
3. While not intended to reduce the number of AAA in the columns of their number is optimal for a group attack, and the proposal to increase anti-aircraft guns in the stores did not support that I have suggested this is a war ago.
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community