Thread for all the non-cyrillic readers :)

Сообщение 159BAG_mendeleev » 16 фев 2010, 16:12

-=RFF=-jet писал(а):Они просят разрешить им летать с британскими ОЗ.

А чё им разрешать? Они и так уже летают с ними. Не раз видел Ишачка, Яка с британскими ОЗ...
Надо не смотреть,а ВИДЕТЬ.Смотрят все.Не думать,а СООБРАЖАТЬ надо.Думают все (Кривошеев Г.В.)
159BAG_mendeleev
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 16 фев 2010, 16:15

Tumu actually I'm the only one guy ( russian speaking community ) who is against chute killing and I'm trying to explain that killing player on chute is bad. But it's difficult cause nearly all of russian speaking squads kill chutes and laugh at me when I argue with them. My signature is one of ways to fight against this problem.

Now about you guys there. Actually I've never seen redeye pilot killing chutes. But once in a flight while talking in chat one redeye pilot in a good mood was talking with others and suddenly he said something about chutekilling. I couldn't stay calm and asked him to repeat " Do you kill chutes?" . he payed no attention to my question and kinda laughed at me saying of course when he wants to kill them he kills them.... I don't remember the exact words.... That's why I added your squad in my signature list.

But each problem has a solution . Please ask your CO if it's not you to make separate topic on this forum. Write there your statement about chute killing like squad redeye is against chutekilling etc etc.... And I will delete you from my list with a great pleasure. This will be a historical document for this forum. This step will be a good example for others And our squads Poekmons and RedeEye will be now 2 against all others who practice chute killing. We will bring honor and fair play into this game if u join more squads to us :)
Последний раз редактировалось P_PikaCHuu 16 фев 2010, 16:48, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Парашют киллеры.REDS,RFF,KAG,BF.S,2Гв.Шад,RedEye,JG601,1/JGr10/SYN/JG154/159BAG/UVAP/HH/DZR/72AG/GK
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Have thanks: 1 time

-=RFF=-jet
Путешественник
Путешественник

Have thanks: 5 times

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 16 фев 2010, 16:39

Yes Jet thank you. You are so kind :) Very funny :)

It's easy to post funny images, laugh about it, while many squads do this ..... Kill chutes for fun thinking that it's normal cause others do.... Go ahead.... kill , laugh... That's all you can do.
Парашют киллеры.REDS,RFF,KAG,BF.S,2Гв.Шад,RedEye,JG601,1/JGr10/SYN/JG154/159BAG/UVAP/HH/DZR/72AG/GK
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 16 фев 2010, 17:04

thanks pichachu, I m grateful for your answer. You´ve helped to change my mind about your signature. Its nice can talk about things.
thx again.

see all on sky.
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 16 фев 2010, 17:10

Pikachu, your list is WRONG!

It needs an update, I LOVE KILLING CHUTES! And im not in that list, please, add *DZR*Chimanov to your chutekillers list, i really love to send a guy 8 minutes for a cup of coffee.

You are in a "crusade" that nobody cares about, except stat hunters.

Au revoir!
*Pobres los pueblos que necesitan heroes*
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 16 фев 2010, 17:16

updated...
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 16 фев 2010, 18:12

Thank you so much! :D

But please, don´t forget the * sings before and after the tag, it would be *DZR*, spasibo!
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 16 фев 2010, 18:20

sorry but letters which you can write in signature are limited. Limit is 100 letters....
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 17 фев 2010, 11:41

S all

i would have to agree with Pika on that,showing chivalry and honor in a game is no different than being honest in life too.if it is difficult for someone to show dignity in a simple game,imagine how difficult it is for him in real life to be correct...
as for stats hunting mentioned above,i too can remember a lot of fellas disconnecting for saving their stats and not give the opponent a deserved kill...
anyway,on behalf of all participating 335th pilots i would like to declare that we dont practice chute killing,at least not deliberately.accidents allways happen but that is different than "killing" a chute after bail.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 17 фев 2010, 16:13

TO -=BRA/IAP=-Pilot_2.

There was a complaine from new pilot that you shot down dead BURNING Stuka to steal the kill. The guy is really disappointed.
There are many skilled pilots on ADW for whom its very easy task to kill another enemy. I respect brasilian pilots for beying skilled and well trained. There are some new pilots for whom killing the enemy plane is very difficult and hard task. That was one of them.
Please stop doing that.
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 303_Kermit » 17 фев 2010, 18:02

andygor76 писал(а):"i think allways better fly whit raf sings than a some axis pilots fly whiout signs."

перевод гугла "Я думаю, Allways лучшее лето ничуть RAF чем поет какую-нибудь ось пилоты летают whiout знаки." :o

чё они трут , о чём? жесть! или с ошибками или так излогают что ахтунг :lol:

Thank you.

Is there anyone who can forward my question to admins? (...And translate it if necessary, since I'm afraid that they don't visit this thread...)

About chute killing... It's such old subject...

I remember that in the beginning of this game, there was no such problem. We were just peacefully, and well behaved community. No joking. We were just bunch of gentleman on the same virtual aerospace. Quite amazing isn't it? Using words like "cheater" wasn't common. In fact, it was almost forbidden... I miss those times. In my memory problem with chute killing started with VEF, and guys which names sounds like "Hartmann", "Bubbi", "Clostermann" and so on. The simple fact is, that they needed to score a streak at least such impressive as they idols. We all know, that not everyone can be an ace, but 99% of us believes that they actually are! Well... just like me of course. :D
Very quickly some of us found a way to immortality. Just disconnect after a bail. No matter how far behind enemy lines you are, no matter how bad your situation really is, your final status always is successfully bailed. The only fastest way is to press disco in flight, or not to report mission at all (most common), or edit report file. This way, quite poor pilots became an VEF aces. Some pilots... Well... There were many pissed of pilots out there for that reason :D
Next day a "hunting" begins. F**k the mission! Hunt this fu**ing bas***d down, and kill his chute! From this moment you could read in chat window messages like: "Guess whose chute I smashed today!" Suddenly we stopped respect each other. Being a gentleman became very unpopular. Some of us felt that they lost something, but nobody seemed to care about it. This madness once started was like tsunami... You couldn't just stop it. I like ADW for this reason (and not only). There's no point to kill someone's chute. Fight is always fair. But in other hand... There's no one who can stop you from doing this. If you can stop yourself from killing your defenceless opponent, you really are gentleman... Even if you used to fart while having dinner, and you never know which cutlery to use while eating entrée and if it's after déjeuner or before, and most expensive wine you ever have cost you less than pack of cigarettes.

This is one of things which makes ADW great. There's no magic trick which can save your poor @$$ here, so this makes your opponent "elite". No point to humiliate him.
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.
303_Kermit
Школота
Школота

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 17 фев 2010, 19:11

Good point Kermit. Respect.
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 17 фев 2010, 23:54

ADW is different from other projects, you must understand that, and forget this senseless "honor" and "respect" priest stuff. Killing a chute in certain situation, has nothing to do with your real life beign...it's such a silly comment that can hardly believe they are serious.

If outnumbered in a server (like first maps) 3-1, and i have the chance to prevent a guy bailing and inmediately taking another plane so he can come back and keep, ie: 35-10 quorum, i will always kill his chute if he is on his territory. So has nothing to do with lack of "honor", it has to do with tactical choice.

I've been killed in a chute many tmes, and i dont care; i have done it myself, and i will do it again in ADW, when sometimes CK is useful for your side, different when you play projects as Airforce War, Bellum coop style, no sense in CK there so i wouldn`t do it. I wouldn´t do it if there was no point in it...but ADW, it's different. So get over it, and prey if you are hanging in your chute above your lines and we, the "chutekiller white trash monsters", are around. :wink:

An old subject in ADW, we will never agree on it.

BTW; blaming someone who outclasses you, cause you have no skills to match him and try to put a load of crap to him in forums (cause can`t in the virtual competition), it isn´t very "honest" and "fair"; so better watch in the mirror before playing the popes role here, nobody in particular, just a general thaught seen usually around here :D :wink:

CK in ADW is a very useful tactic sometimes, it should never be forbiden.

Kermit: interesting, didn´t know that story about VEF, good to know where it all began. Respect!
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение P_PikaCHuu » 18 фев 2010, 09:14

Kermit that's why I'm not claiming that chute killing must be forbidden . No. It's war. And in war everything may happen.

But as you see majority of players practice chute killing. And nearly all of them think that's it's ok. They don't think about honor and respect when they aim chute. That's what I'm talking about. And what I do.... well I'm trying to bring respect and honor back into this game. We must shoot at planes not chutes. That's why I have such signature, and that's why I'm talking about it again and again cause nobody else wants to talk about it. Nearly 99% of others just do kill chutes and have fun. And my hope is that some day people will start to think about what are they doing when they shoot player on chute...
I hope that someday killing chute will mean - do bad thing. I hope I will be still here when this happens....
P_PikaCHuu
Обыватель
Обыватель

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community