Thread for all the non-cyrillic readers :)

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 23 фев 2010, 19:09

chimanov,

this is going waaay too far as it was meant to go,but as you ask for it....

1. i was SURE you would check my stats out mate.
i dare you to find one single red pilot in any online war or DF-server to say i disco away from battle.
as for the 10 disco you mention,its a problem a few other players have:its called "NON STATIC IP".
that means that my router-modem changes my IP automatically after every few hours (restart),and since i play a lot of hours,that usually happens when im in the air,thus getting a disco and loosing my plane :wink:
you familiar with that?? 8)
so far playing in other online wars i did not had the need to change that configuration,since ADW is a IP based server i got that problem only here.
if you can give me a solution to that mate (cause im not good with internet technology),i ensure you wont see any disco from me again :lol:

2. point is friend that because no one can prove a disco press,that doesnt mean it dont happen.
but if some sees with his own eyes (like i did in that HE-111 supply mission) and again yesterday,and on you-tube,and comments from other players and here in ADW also, your constant discos,then its just something you really dont need to comment,its just you.
for all those years i play in ADW i NEVER had one single screen freeze,ESPECIALLY NOT DURING A DOGFIGHT OR WHEN DAMAGED OR WHEN SHOT DOWN.(or when flying with one wing to the ground :wink: )
seems to me your computer is a big ally of you,saving you allways in those critical situations. :lol: :lol: :wink:

3. really have you ever seen me "damaged" before disco?
NO.
out of 10 of your disco in this ADW i allready found 2 where log sees you "DAMAGED BY..." enemy plane :o :o
wanna see??
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/27909/index.html
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/36865/index.html
let me think nooooow,.....,hmmmmmm,.....,ooh yes,i know,when those guys shoot your wing off,your SCREEN FROZE :D
what a luck,buy your PC a beer mate and play some lottery!

4. not only my opinion mate,i remember that during that HE-111 supply mission described in that vid,your " my screen froze" message was commented with great laughter from all blue pilots.you should have read the blue chat message mate,veery funny,every one else was familiar with your tactics,i dindt know back then....

5. i never wrote i SHOT your wing off,i wrote i CUT your wing mate :wink:
even that happens sometimes :lol: ,sry
allthough in some previous mission,i SHOT your P-39s wing of :D

6. i do not call you names like troll,monkey,slave,rookie,kid,so maybe that shows your intelligence level?? :roll:

7. as far as you beeing a hero cause all blue talk about you,you know what they say about jokes:everybody talks about them cause everybody laughes about them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

once again:

especially for you my friend,i found something on the net: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g7VSUU1dBA
please tell me just one more time again,what happened to your P-39 with one wing over blue territory 200 meters before you crash on the ground,SCREEN FROZE?? :D :D :lol: :lol: :wink:
no problem for me,dont worry,i believe you...
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 25 фев 2010, 21:07, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 23 фев 2010, 20:10

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):for all those years i play in ADW i NEVER had one single screen freeze,ESPECIALLY NOT DURING A DOGFIGHT OR WHEN DAMAGED OR WHEN SHOT DOWN.(or when flying with one wing to the ground :wink: )
seems to me your computer is a big ally of you,saving you allways in those critical situations. :lol: :lol: :wink:

Seems you are lucky then; check this post from a week ago
viewtopic.php?f=114&t=192296

Ask those guys, ask Redeye_Tumu how he got KIA after a freeze during take off.

You say you don´t care about medals...see? You are a hypocrit, cause you DO care, it's just that you don´t have the skills in this hobbie to get them :wink: so you pretend you don´t care; same behaviour like when calling others cheater, discoer, lagger, instead of accepting you don´t have the skills to defeat them. Keep learning, and you'll get there if you really like this simulator.

Anyway, too much time wasted here already, i leave forum BS flood to forum trolls.

As i was suggested by a mate "Don´t waste expensive gunpowder on little pigeons" He is damn right! :wink:

Have fun!
Последний раз редактировалось *DZR*Chimanov 23 фев 2010, 20:59, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
*Pobres los pueblos que necesitan heroes*
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 23 фев 2010, 20:26

i allready see you cant confront facts and dont talk about disco too much huh? :wink: :lol:

good night red ace pilot and have fun too

end of discussion.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 26 фев 2010, 22:11

P_PikaCHuu писал(а):Poor Chimanov :) Sorry man but this mission was really funny. I'm still laughing..... U're very funny guy :)

And about funny missions; remember this one over Stalingrad winter?
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/1452 ... index.html
Should i go on and tell the whole story about that weak attack of 2G2's vs a P39D2 as you like to do in forums? nahhh...but sure was a funny one.

Still laughing? :wink:
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/40094/index.html
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/40069/index.html

Bad day in Kursk? 8)
http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/834/40154/index.html

Please Pokemon, teach LW on how to lose 8 109G2's in 2 missions....like Kursk :wink:

Dear Pikachu, better stay at 8k or hunting damaged planes in a FW190A; cause when you try to fight...well... :roll: ...all said.

Next time, think before coming running to a forum like an exited teenager for insulting someone, cause you will be banned or warned as you were, and specially cause it can back fire at you...btw, nice chute, and even nicer, is the ammount of lights when you are under attack asking for help to your mates, even though you are all from same squad :o ... you guys should be named "Christmas Tree" squad :lol: :wink:

P.S I wish we could be able to save tracks in ADW again.
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 27 фев 2010, 19:49

Chimanov, ÔMG you just cant be quiet can you?
WHO F**king cares about who you shot down?!
I could post how I shot you down 3 times and you didnt get me, well I think it was because you were tired or the PC was lagging? Yeah something like that..

Man grow some balls, there are much better Pilots then you and I didnt see ANYONE posting their Victorys..
Well I guess now there will be a big Post from you how you shot me down and what ever but I dont care, in this war i fly Bomber until I get my 190 so my Victorys arent very high and I fly much more aggressiv this war so my death are higher then last year but its fun so....

Actually, I didnt want to write something like this but I just cant stand it.
Just dont argue all the time and just fight!
They know when you get your revenge, you dont have to show it to them and everybody else!

Write what you want, I wont read it anyway cause I dont want a discussion about whos better blablabla

Grüße HeTzeR
Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt!

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 27 фев 2010, 22:38

I./NJG6_HeTzeR писал(а):Chimanov, ÔMG you just cant be quiet can you?

And you? :wink:

You could have saved all your post...but...who can´t be quiet? who came to forum saying how he "shot the red hero in a Stuka" when nobody asked for it? And about my post above, who came to forum like a troll writing a post to let everybody know how "funny" i am? :wink:

My post above is not to tell who i shot down but only to reply; and show to a troll how his words can backfire at him.

Kids, keep your fingers away from the keyboard if you don´t like my replies; No post=>no reply; simple! :wink:

And about all your post, sorry, but:

I don´t waste expensive gunpowder in little pigeons

Sigue participando! :lol:

S!
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение =RedS=Strike » 27 фев 2010, 23:43

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):
I./NJG6_HeTzeR писал(а):Chimanov, ÔMG you just cant be quiet can you?

And you? :wink:

You could have saved all your post...but...who can´t be quiet? who came to forum saying how he "shot the red hero in a Stuka" when nobody asked for it? And about my post above, who came to forum like a troll writing a post to let everybody know how "funny" i am? :wink:

My post above is not to tell who i shot down but only to reply; and show to a troll how his words can backfire at him.

Kids, keep your fingers away from the keyboard if you don´t like my replies; No post=>no reply; simple! :wink:

And about all your post, sorry, but:

I don´t waste expensive gunpowder in little pigeons

Sigue participando! :lol:

S!

Don't touch Chima!
Chima forever!
Как это зае*ись, когда твой противник долб**б
=RedS=Strike
Путешественник
Путешественник

Have thanks: 3 times

Сообщение SG44Gelbe14EU » 01 мар 2010, 13:16

you are right RED and i had a discussion with Hetzer thats in Germany its prohibited to touch children.
So he will not doing again.
Последний раз редактировалось SG44Gelbe14EU 01 мар 2010, 19:16, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 01 мар 2010, 13:54

To admins: chat information during missions and commands are not wotking since (i believe) yesterday; will this be fixed?

Thanks!

EDIT: that was fast! Working fine now; thank you guys.
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение =HH=Karl_Bartz » 01 мар 2010, 16:33

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):
EDIT: that was fast! Working fine now; thank you guys.

Ok
www.hhsquad.info
=HH=Karl_Bartz
Местный
Местный

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 02 мар 2010, 01:34

Que Bueno !!!!!!

Seguiremos trabajando para que los tanques avancen mas rapido !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PD: De que va este Post que esta muy chistoso ¿? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 04 мар 2010, 23:10

Quote from ADMINS new rules for ADW9:

Update in rules.

1. Pilot of the one side registering squad on the other side to gain intelligence info will be banned for 1 month including the whole squad in which he is flying. If this attempt occur again, new ban will last to the end of the war. Even after this pilot trying to register new squad will be banned together with his squad for an undefined period of time.

In individual cases admins may ban the whole Division.

I have seen people registering a squad for blue side in KUBAN 43' even when they have active pilot in red side :roll:

Is it OK, or is it forbidden?

Thx for the reply.
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 05 мар 2010, 13:10

Canta chimano canta!!!

la edicion anterior fue cojonuda, como ya sabes los redeye tenemos un lado gayer que vuela azul, nunca hemos hecho trampas, pero si nos gustaba equilibrar los equipos porque no nos importa volar en el lado oscuro de vez en cuando, podemos decir que personalmente soy un piloto mediocre en ambos bandos , pero mi compañero de vuelos es mas bien lo contrario y empezo a destacar en ambos bandos, ademas tuvimos algunos roces con algunos pilotos.... como el que firma con una lista asesino de paracas ...
en el siguiente mapa vimos que este individuo y otros pilotos azules ( ahora solo recuerdo a ese que estornudaba cada vez que derribaba algo ) crearon un escuadron rojo y volaron rojo, creo ademas que precisamete fue en el mapa que ahora volamos. Nos extraño bastante, a la semana a mi camarada y a mi nos advirtieron por el chat que no podiamos volar en ambos bandos porque habian cambiado las reglas, la relacion de coincidencias que he explicado arriba nos hizo tomar esta nueva regla como algo personal. A mi me hubiese gustado defender nuestro honor pero por supuesto era algo imposible, menos en un idioma que no me es natural, todos sabemos como las gastan estos tipos asi que aceptamos sin rechistar la regla y nos jodimos. Fue una sensacion de impotencia toda, la movida parecia que habia sido instigada por este tipo que tiene a los redeye en su lista negra... como resultado pase a quererlo aun mas :)

Por todo esto que cuento, tus noticias me resultan muy jugosas!!! hahahahahaha, si no es adecuado decirlo aqui, por favor, ya me contaras.

un abrazo tron!
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 05 мар 2010, 17:01

De Verdad que no entiendo esta regla....
en su caso Tumu que los conozcos a ustedes los RedEyes y se que mas bien hay que agradecerles que en pasadas ADW volaran en ambos lados para equilibrar equipos, se que ustedes son de los que vuelan sin interesarse mucho en las estadisticas y mucho menos cuentan donde esta la ventaja numerica, claro en algunas ocasiones un solitario Bf es decir Yo, puede ir a buscarlos a todos ellos :lol: :lol: :lol: ... para hacer la cosa divertida...
Lo que noto, es una pelea de niños, yo no se quien gana algo aqui por hacer trampa o espiar a los equipos de uno u otro bando....
Yo una vez llegue a mi trabajo a pedir un aumento de salario y le dije a mi jefe que era el mejor piloto azul de la ADW y no me valio de nada :lol: :lol: :lol: , asi, que como tomo esto como mera diversion... tal vez escape de mi forma de pensar limitada el hecho de espiar o hacer trampas.....

PD: Tampoco he entendido jamas como algunos celebraban derribos por el chat en ADW pasadas, cuando eran 3 o 4 contra 1 solo.
Tampoco he entendido en ninguna circunstancias que le disparen a los paracas, de hecho en esta ADW algunos azules se molestaron conmigo al decirle en ingles que eran mis heroes porque los vi disparandole a un paraca.

Saludos !!!!
En especial a los Ojos Rojos !!!!
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 05 мар 2010, 18:52

Yo he tenido suerte sin embargo, cuando le conté al dueño de un bar conocido aquí en mi ciudad de los logros obtenidos en este juego, resultó ser admirador nuestro, y nos dió cervezas gratis por un mes :D

Cánido invernal (¿conoceremos el verdadero nick con el que participa?) denota que no entiende ciertas reglas de este proyecto, costumbres, ni la funcionalidad de la ADW.

Estimado; el avance de los tanques rojos sucede porque la mayoría (salvo unos pocos) de los héroes azules se quedan a 7k mirando como cosmonautas lo que sucede abajo (como en el reciente Kursk 43'), sin preocuparse por lo que sucede en el mapa, tomando este proyecto como si fuese un counterstrike con aviones :lol: :lol: :lol: (Parece que la Historia se repitiera en el mundo virtual, los alemanes peleando por trofeos, los soviéticos por su tierra (mapa) :wink: )

Gritemos cada victoria sobre boches derribados, sea en el contexto que sea, es un disfrute ver sus estrellitas negras incendiadas rumbo al suelo! :D :lol:

Camarada Tumu, va por PM a que escuadrón me refiero...pero dejemos que los administradores contesten primero si esto es permitido, o si está contra las reglas, como afirman en el tema en cuestión.

P.S. Still waiting on administrator´s answer regarding this rule; is it forbidden or not, to create a squadron and fly for blue side even when you have an active red pilot in the same map?

Spasibo!
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community