to Admin about Makarov

Сообщение SG44Gelbe14EU » 14 дек 2010, 18:43

Hi Admin Makarov killed me in mission 11.7.16 thats OK .Makarov told everybody that he will kill me everywhere OK.
But how he can find me in this case ????????how he know where i am ???????????????? By your new rules is this not possible!!!!!

Gelbe14
SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Автор темы
Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение _Amba_ » 14 дек 2010, 20:59

Ich glaube du hast Flugplatz N4 bombardiert und Makarov hat da gestartet, deswegen hat er dich auch gefunden
Мне не нужен Психолог, дайте мне лучше Автомат
_Amba_
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 4 times

Сообщение SG44Gelbe14EU » 15 дек 2010, 00:56

hi amba its not so easy, i start 18:17 have been killed 18:28. Accidental ,Mak started only one flight in this hour at
18:17 and found me accidental ? and what is with you ? You believe my target or you know?????? If you know how you get this info???
Around my target where nobody and nothing!! :evil:

Gelbe14
SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение Raub » 15 дек 2010, 08:55

335th_GRCobra писал(а): I have seen reds being engaged in low fights, at the front, and 20 mins later while i approach at 6k a target depot 70km away from the front, suddenly the very same fighters are there 2k above me, waiting...

it is normal.

all reds know that blues bombers will bomb at 40-50 min from the begining.

they fly near the column till around 25-30 min, then half of them land and start with high-alt fighters, 5-7 min climb, and they are just fine to intercept bombers.

it is your tactics for years! and you never change it.

fly at 3k and bomb at 15-20 min from the begining - nobody will intercept you. untill someone will understand your new tactics.
Raub
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение _Amba_ » 15 дек 2010, 15:19

Wir waren zusammen im TS, nach dem er gestartet hat, hast du N4 attakiert, er war also in der nähe. (Das ist alles ,was ich weiss)
Мне не нужен Психолог, дайте мне лучше Автомат
_Amba_
Школота
Школота

Сообщение SG44Gelbe14EU » 15 дек 2010, 17:03

@ amba:
amba amba you poor little sheep !
@ raub :
how much Euro (or Vodka) you get from red-fighters for that proposal ????

NO no, Mak found me several times and he knows accurate where I am, not you, not any other pilot, only me.
Ok this is not very important but I want to know how he can know where -I- (not you) am, with it i can find him in the same way.

Gelbe14
SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 15 дек 2010, 20:33

335th_GRCobra писал(а):recording is being used for sure to track planes. I have seen reds being engaged in low fights, at the front, and 20 mins later while i approach at 6k a target depot 70km away from the front, suddenly the very same fighters are there 2k above me, waiting... No, i dont think they just happened to guess my target, my altitude and my exact timing of bombing. I really like watching some recorded tracks of a good fight, or how i got killed etc, but using this for cheating is what ruins the fun for many of us. And reds use it, and i suppose the red pilots will come here and say that blue pilots also use it. Best thing to do is to remove this option again. We want the fog of war back, and not some cheap cheating people taking advantage of the system.

Raub писал(а):

it is normal.

all reds know that blues bombers will bomb at 40-50 min from the begining.

they fly near the column till around 25-30 min, then half of them land and start with high-alt fighters, 5-7 min climb, and they are just fine to intercept bombers.

it is your tactics for years! and you never change it.

fly at 3k and bomb at 15-20 min from the begining - nobody will intercept you. untill someone will understand your new tactics.

Raub,it had nothing to do with interception tactics.
I was there together with Cobra.
Red fighter gets shot down low at the front.
SAME red fighter decides not to defend his tanks anymore,but to go at 7k,70km from the front,and intercept me 5km away of my target,like we had a meeting??... :lol:
Really,would it be that difficult for him,after he was shot down at about 15-20 min from start,to sit relaxed in his chair,record 2-3 mins of game,locate the EXACT position,heading and altitude of us,guessing our target and then take a fighter and climb at 7k alt,5 km away of the target from the direction we were coming,and attack us...???????
Of course its something we cant prove,like we cant prove disco,but we all know what is happening.....
Admins,please remove track record!

S~!
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение SG44Gelbe14EU » 16 дек 2010, 13:22

Hi all these are not realy great problems and not a reasen to stopp the game!!!

But i think, if you stopp track again and (if its possible) to stop the view of pilotslist of the running hour complete, then are the most problems finished !

and @ Makarov peace??? :D

Gelbe14
SG44Gelbe14EU
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение fajg » 13 янв 2011, 01:18

SG44Gelbe14EU, Makarov is a known bombers hunter over deports.
But he can be deceived by changing the targets and the ways to the targers.
And finally, many times, the gunner of my Ju88 had shoot him down to the deep deep ground ))
My name is +FA+CAtfish. У меня ОЧЕНЬ хорошая память.
fajg
Обыватель
Обыватель

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community