Shot down planes without scoring Kill??

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 01 янв 2011, 23:24

S! all and happy new year.

I wanted to ask how it is possible to shoot red plane down clearly,red pilot bailing out over blue territory,but still not getting a kill,and worst,red pilot dont gets "KIA" or "Captured" status but only "Bailed out" status.
"enemy aircraft destroyed" message given,but no "1eAir" and so no log on mission,no kill.

i have recorded only 2 tracks,involving red pilots *DZR*Rustico (Chimanov) and pilot 4_BAP_Feyev.
it happened to 335 more than once,but its the only time we could record it.
Is it a game bug or can it be done by pressing "the magic button" right after bail out? :wink:
Cause normally every time we try to push "refly" button too soon we get "KIA" status cause "blue pilot X too quick entered menu after bail out...".
How is it possible for them to save their pilot far over blue territory and not giving a clear kill to the opponent who shot them down ????????? :wink:

tracks and mission log for both cases are here:

1. http://www.2shared.com/file/hRk1XrmC/quick0151.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/3235 ... index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/1329/5/index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2640 ... index.html

2. http://www.2shared.com/file/arqklNHY/quick0142.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2974 ... index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/1165/2/index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2640 ... index.html (shot down IL earlier,no P-39 kill)

P.S.:That Argentinian wanna-be grown-up,Chimanov,regurarely breaks "Chat All" rules,writting ironic messages to blue players after a victory(track shows it clear).
I dont know if this guy has major complexes and problems in his real life,which he takes out in IL-2 game,but this is getting really annoying.
I remember reading in forum that there should be punishment for those breaking those rules.....

viewtopic.php?f=147&t=199630

".....2. Bad language, creating conflicts e.t.c. - Double PUNISH (FORBIDDEN using nickname, insult other virtual pilot off server;
FORBIDDEN bad language, creating conflicts)
Punish for that point will take all squad of this pilot!......"
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 02 янв 2011, 02:51, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы
Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 02 янв 2011, 02:22

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):S! all and happy new year.

I wanted to ask how it is possible to shoot red plane down clearly,red pilot bailing out over blue territory,but still not getting a kill,and worst,red pilot dont gets "KIA" or "Captured" status but only "Bailed out" status.
"enemy aircraft destroyed" message given,but no "1eAir" and so no log on mission,no kill.

i have recorded only 2 tracks,involving red pilots *DZR*Rustico (Chimanov) and pilot 4_BAP_Feyev.
it happened to 335 more than once,but its the only time we could record it.
Is it a game bug or can it be done by pressing "the magic button" right after bail out? :wink:
Cause normally every time we try to push "refly" button too soon we get "KIA" status cause "blue pilot X too quick entered menu after bail out...".
How is it possible for them to save their pilot far over blue territory and not giving a clear kill to the opponent who shot them down ???? :wink:

tracks and mission log for both cases are here:

1. http://www.2shared.com/file/hRk1XrmC/quick0151.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/3235 ... index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/1329/5/index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2640 ... index.html

2. http://www.2shared.com/file/arqklNHY/quick0142.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2974 ... index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/1165/2/index.html

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2640 ... index.html (shot down IL earlier,no P-39 kill)

Very easy answer:
Изображение

Hey Pikachu, watch the track, is from that fight we had against 4 blues above their G14 airfield, remember? Check it out, you'll find a new squad to add in your chutekillers list :D
*Pobres los pueblos que necesitan heroes*
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 02 янв 2011, 02:33

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):

Hey Pikachu, watch the track, is from that fight we had against 4 blues above their G14 airfield, remember? Check it out, you'll find a new squad to add in your chutekillers list :D

Hey Chimanov=Juba=Chimichurri=Rustico=Whatever, 335 STILL DOES NOT practice chutekilling,and you can read our logs from the beggining of the war...WITH ONE EXCEPTION 8) :lol: :lol:
You PK Hetzer before,so i knew it was you mate,so you have the privilege of beeing the ONLY red player which is allowed to chute kill for me personally.
Happy now that you get the attention you allways seek? 8)

I'm very happy that you admit disco.
Its not that its something new to me or ADW community,even IL-2 community..... :lol:
Happy new disco-year disco-.....boy(?)

P.S.:You and Pika friends now?
I remeber you having a speciall love for Pika previous ADW....
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 02 янв 2011, 03:20

Man you are obssesed with me! :o :D :lol:

You watch tracks to see what i do during flights, you care too much about my stats and you are aware about streaks, you call me every possible bad thing there exists, you try all your best to throw a bucket full of B.S every time you can accussing me (and others) with things you never prove...man, relax and try to beat reds in game, not in forum with your so known whinning (oficial lufwhinner nº1 in ADW, and my nº 1 fan). :D

And regarding *chat all*, in that track you don´t seem to be really quiet and willing to avoid conflict, do you? :wink: I have tracks with many provocative words from different squads (yours included) but i don´t come to forum crying about it, i just don´t care, ignore or have fun with bitter comments and take it as part of the game. What do we do with all squads who use *chat all* for these reasons? We ban all of them?

If *chat all* is so bad, let's vote and have it removed; simple.

Man, please chill out. You write, re-write, edit, erase topics...uffff...again, you care too much. If it's getting really into you and you feel frustrated cause you can´t do crap in game to avoid getting wacked or to keep losing maps, take a break, clear your mind, and come back when you are ready to enjoy!

P.S. going to get some popcorn before more fans arrive!
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 02 янв 2011, 12:24

If you want others to be cool,you got to stay cool in game yourself first.
Please try to control your over-sized ego and your complexes next time man,and remeber:Its only a game.
Next time you have the need to prove what a problematic person you are,remember....BREATHE IN-BREATHE OUT....
I replied to your stupid comments only after the 30th time you wrote shit to "Chat all".
And by the way,the guy who thinks he is Che guevarra,Maradonna and Fidel Castro together,allways writting political shit in a game chat,talks about obsession?? :lol:
YES!
I am your No1 fan,cause i like jokes so much!
You know what they say about jokes,remember?
Everybody talks about them,cause everybody laughes about them!! 8)

P.S.:Since you admit to Disco all the time,i think i have a more appropriate foto for you dear:

Изображение

Изображение

Bye bye Ma(ra)donna!
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение 4.BAP_Feyevich » 02 янв 2011, 15:27

G14 is about 20km form the front line, from the report there is about 2mins since I destroy the last object to the bailout. I think that isnt far over blue territory. Just think that about 500km/h take about 2 mins to cover 20km. I dived at full gas from 5000mts at 80º and then take course 160º aprox. I m not so sure that I was over enemy land.
My plane was shot down and I lost it from my planset.
There is no magic button and I think you musnt think about complains.
I bailed, see my plane go away in fire, see 2 bandits near and hit refly because afraid of chute kill (I was chute killed about three times).
I dont know why dont give you the kill, but it only count for your statistcs, really I lost my plane and I think that it count.
You open a topic looking for complains instead of bugs. I don t do any fault I follow the rules and fly in my own squad for fun.
About the all chat, I supported the "abchuss" many times, when flying alone in a bomber, without chanse of defense. So dont cry, be more "man".
I have wife 3 sons, I have real life problems to look for troubles in a game.

I will not write any more comment about this. I will wait admins words.
Thanks
4.BAP_Feyevich
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 02 янв 2011, 15:42

4.BAP_Feyevich писал(а):G14 is about 20km form the front line, from the report there is about 2mins since I destroy the last object to the bailout. I think that isnt far over blue territory. Just think that about 500km/h take about 2 mins to cover 20km. I dived at full gas from 5000mts at 80º and then take course 160º aprox. I m not so sure that I was over enemy land.
My plane was shot down and I lost it from my planset.
There is no magic button and I think you musnt think about complains.
I bailed, see my plane go away in fire, see 2 bandits near and hit refly because afraid of chute kill (I was chute killed about three times).
I dont know why dont give you the kill, but it only count for your statistcs, really I lost my plane and I think that it count.
You open a topic looking for complains instead of bugs. I don t do any fault I follow the rules and fly in my own squad for fun.
About the all chat, I supported the "abchuss" many times, when flying alone in a bomber, without chanse of defense. So dont cry, be more "man".

I will not write any more comment about this. I will wait admins words.
Thanks

4.BAP_Feyevich,

i myself asked if it is a game bug or some other dirty trick.
But,you got to understand,since it happened more than once in my squad,and i only could record it twice,there is a problem,you understand that dont you?
Besides,your red teammate admited that it was disco in his case,i can not explain it else,can you?
Yes,you were far over blue territory.Check the track again,you were NORTH-WEST of Anapa,only a few km from G14 AF and Anapa was in blue hands.
I saw you bail out.
But,i want to ask you,if you would see a blue fighter,shot down by your gunners,then bailing out over red territory and you dont get a kill,and you see only "Bailed out" status in his mission log,wouldnt you get suspicious? :wink:
In mission log,it is like the incident NEVER HAPPENED!no damage,no Kill,no KIA,no captured,nothing!
I got about 10 KIA cause i hit refly button too fast after bailing out,so how can it be possible for you to bail and refly so fast when shot down without giving kill score to opponent?
If it is a mission bug it must be fixed,if it is something else.....it must be fixed :wink:
I tried to contact you after that mission before i post here on forum,but you left the game.

regards,

335th_GRTyphoon

P.S:Sorry FPS Cutlass,i thought it was him first,cause he bombed seconds after you did.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 02 янв 2011, 15:59

Ok, you really are desperate for my attention and i'll give it to you only this time...but don´t get used to it please.

I take all your BS with laughter, but you keep accussing, insulting and whinning about every possible thing. You are a very angry person Typhoon, full of hate towards someone you don´t even know...what a pity.

Next time try to be honest, once at least, and name the topic "Let's talk sh*t about Chimanov", cause so far, you don´t seem to be interested in anything else. :wink:

You don´t really want to know that the reason sometimes you get bailed status is because it's a bug from ADW, that kind of bugs like when you see your pilot get KIA ingame but you don´t get kicked out and log shows ditched/bailed/etc...(when i got back from that mission without beign captured or kill given to anyone, i was more suprised than you, be sure). Makes you mad? Well, blame ADW programmers or even Oleg, but not people who don´t need to cheat to do well in this game.

But again, you don´t want to know the truth, you just want to accuse without prove -like always- or whine (as you always do here in ADW forum) instead of accepting your own limitations...the funny thing is you talk about ego later on, when actually is your own ego beign hurt, what drives you to this forum time after time; so much hypocrisy my friend!

Same thing when you care so much about other people streaks, and later you say you don´t care about medals or streaks. 8) Sure you do! But the fact is you can´t do it yourself in 109F4's against Yaks1/7 or even worse, in Fw190's...so instead of accepting this, you go "I don´t care" :o In Psychology is a well known human behaviour called "denial", like in the storie about the fox and the grapes; you know it? It's aboput a fox who tried to reach the grapes; he tried once, twice, even 10 times to reach them but he couldn't...at the end he just goes away while he says "I don´t care, i didn´t want them anyways" 8) :lol:

The sooner you accept your skills in this game are limited, the better for all. When you do that, this will be a quiet forum indeed. Accept, guys, that you keep the squad name from 335th, but you are just a tiny shadow from the really good ones we met years ago in other competitions such as Airforce War, like Ikarus, Ifestos or Jhonni. These kind of facts, which later you say you don´t care about (ejem...sure!) are what makes you get very mad.

Did i really say i disconnected? Your ability to understand irony is even worse than your flying :D :lol:

As i said, this is the only time i take time to answer to you cause i have the feeling that you are starting to believe your own made up stories about cheaters and unfairness. It's up to you if you want to keep it like that..but from now on, i'll keep taking your comments as i have done so far; i take them as what they are, mere jokes or nonesense coming from an angry person who can`t face the facts.

Let's "fight" in the virtual sky please, not in forums!

Hasta la Victoria Secret! :lol:
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 02 янв 2011, 17:17

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):

You don´t really want to know that the reason sometimes you get bailed status is because it's a bug from ADW, that kind of bugs like when you see your pilot get KIA ingame but you don´t get kicked out and log shows ditched/bailed/etc...(when i got back from that mission without beign captured or kill given to anyone, i was more suprised than you, be sure).

I dont know that bug cause it never happened to me! :wink:
Every time i bailed out over enemy territory enemy got the kill and i got "KIA" or "Captured" status.
Either way,it has to be fixed,do you agree?

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):
Well, blame ADW programmers or even Oleg, but not people who don´t need to cheat to do well in this game.

If you really wouldn need it,you wouldnt have done it like in previous ADW war (damage+disco or sudden "my screen froze so my PC restarted"....),remember Chima????......

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):
Same thing when you care so much about other people streaks, and later you say you don´t care about medals or streaks. 8) Sure you do! But the fact is you can´t do it yourself in 109F4's against Yaks1/7 or even worse, in Fw190's...so instead of accepting this, you go "I don´t care" :o In Psychology is a well known human behaviour called "denial", like in the storie about the fox and the grapes; you know it? It's aboput a fox who tried to reach the grapes; he tried once, twice, even 10 times to reach them but he couldn't...at the end he just goes away while he says "I don´t care, i didn´t want them anyways" 8) :lol:

You should know better than that.
Esopos was the man who wrote down the story with the fox and the grapes,and he was greek.
So much for history lessons.
Medals?
You think its about not getting the grapes?(medals?)
Last ADW i got almost evey medal a pilot can get,so what? (by the way,wasnt it you that ironically wrote to me some time ago :"you cant get any medals,thats why you whine in forums"?Now that i got medals its whining about....streaks?Yeah...Sure... :D )
YOU were the one accusing Pikachu of "hunting streaks" and "not getting low to fight for the map" and only caring about his stats.
And now YOU talk about streaks,YOU fly allways near your AAA,You intercept enemy bombers high over red Afs far in red territory,YOU use different knicknames and stoped flying as "*DZR Chima*" so you dont ruin your streak,YOU loged in as *DZR Chimanov* in the beggining of the war,and then when one KIA after the other came,YOU were so embarassed that you changed your squads Knick!! :lol:
If you want to talk about psychology,fine,its a classic symptom of "split personality".
You do exactly what you accused others for,and you have the courage to talk about hypocrisy??????.
At least i got all my kills and all my KIA with one fighter account mate...no retouche,no account deleted 8)

*DZR*Chimanov писал(а):

The sooner you accept your skills in this game are limited, the better for all. When you do that, this will be a quiet forum indeed. Accept, guys, that you keep the squad name from 335th, but you are just a tiny shadow from the really good ones we met years ago in other competitions such as Airforce War, like Ikarus, Ifestos or Jhonni. These kind of facts, which later you say you don´t care about (ejem...sure!) are what makes you get very mad.

My skills are for all to see,never said i am worst or better than i am.
Thats why i dont have to write in "Chatt All":"pure class...pure ownage...Learn from daddy kids" or "...soo rookies" or "coffee time for you" like you wrote to pilots you just shot down and destroyed his chute(and you seriously believe that its humor..lol), cause im aware of what i can or what i cant do,of what i am or what i'm not.
You on the other hand got serious problems in identifiyng yourself as a complex person who wants to be No1 in this game,exept he TRIES desperately to do it with all means possible,but surely with no honor.
You talk about 335?
You talk about Ikarus?Pegasus?
You remember them well dont you?
i have a little mystery for you.
Direct from Ikarus.
Some years ago,Ikarus and Pegasus were the 2 last blue fighters remaining in some online war.
They were flying in Focke's.
Only 1 red player remained in game.
He flew La-7.
Aftet,typically for him,writting insulting and ironic messages in "Chat All" at the beggining of the mission,later on he refused to fight,but instead flew past the end of the map to escape!!.
Then,realizing there is no escape,embarrased that the very ones he insulted,would be the ones who were about to shoot him down,GUESS WHAT HE DID TO AVOID FIGHT?

........CNTRL+E.......

He was back then the same joke he is today.

WHO WAS HE?

S! from Ikarus JUBA,if you want i post that track from Ikarus also :lol: :lol: :lol:
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 02 янв 2011, 17:56, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 02 янв 2011, 17:56

Wow! See? You are obssesed with me! Hahaha!

Yes! You got me, you are right in all you say!

Happy new year!
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 02 янв 2011, 17:58

CHIMA!!!!
YES!!!!!!
The world turns not around the sun but around.......YOU!
You can relax now.

P.S.:want the Ikarus track or not?Cause its priceless.. :lol: :lol: 8)

Sorry all,and especially admins,its useless.
Never intended to go this far,but this guy is just.........CHIMANOV!!

Happy new year!

Typhoon out.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 03 янв 2011, 01:28

Please get it: I'm the sun! :D

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):Never intended to go this far

Of course you didn´t! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No doubts, the first place in hypocrisy, making up your own stories and then believing in them, lying and whining, is yours! Crying about 109F2's, crying about 109G6's, crying about ZSU's, crying about ground development, crying about tanks, crying about not getting kills, accusations about reds disconecting (your own version), accusations about reds cheating to find bombers (your own version), suspicious like an old lady about everything, and so on, and so on.

The king of tears!

What kind of teenage complain, lie or whine will come next mate? Please, if you don´t want to keep making a fool of yourself in this forum read again some of what 4.BAP_Feyevich told you and take his advice:

4.BAP_Feyevich писал(а):There is no magic button and I think you must think about complains.
[...] You open a topic looking for complains instead of bugs.
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 03 янв 2011, 11:17

To:Admins

A big big percentage of russian speaking forum is full of thoughts,problems,complains of russian (red and blue but mostly red) speaking friends about everything someone can imagine concerning the game,like weaponry,bombs,tanks,planes etc etc.
According to the thoughts expressed here by Dr. Chimanov,its a big big Whine-forum?
Englisch speaking forum untill ADW-9 was only to inform blue players of the start of the war,nothing else.
These things were never discussed here.
Every decission,every little change was made without asking or even informing englisch-speaking community,and its very good that admins recognized this and tried to change some simple things.(its a start at least).
Now that blue (english-speaking) community wants to be a bigger part in this respected server so that the server grows stronger,its wrong?
Now that some people speak about blue players problems,they are criticized as "whinners" or even "liars" when they allways backed up their thoughts with arguments and they posted every detail (tracks+mission log) about "lie-accusations".
Some blue players were about to be banned (Hetzer) just with the SUSPICION of cheating,while others enjoy full immunity for years now.......like some players disconnect at the first minute of the game just to enter game 3-4 mins after that,but....we cant prove nothing can we? :wink:
And talking,just talking about the common secret that there is nothing easier than cheating by track-record,something that can be done by anyone very easy and cant be proven,is interpreted here by Dr. Chimanov as lie and false accusations.
According to Dr.Chimanov you have to be a "man" in ADW community and not speak at all.....nice tough words...makes you believe he is a "man"....but a "man" is defined by his actions alone,not by his words...and the way he acts and speaks in game (not only in ADW)all those years prove he aint got much testosterone in him.
Thats why(maybe my mistake),here and in past threads, i wrote incidents and posted humiliating tracks about him in past years,we know what he is,blue ADW community knows what he is but maybe the best way would be to just...ignore,so,my mistake....

***(Dr.,you can have the last word in this thread,last time i.....humiliate you with You-tube disco-videos,previous ADW Damage+Disco mission logs and online tracks,i really can understand your anger coming out of your embarrasment,sry,but Typhoon is done with you)***

Lets not act like ostrich-birds (you know...the birds that cant fly but stick the head in the sand when they see a enemy-problem,hoping the enemy-problem wont see them :wink: )
I thought that giving a feeling of balance to both sides involved in this game would be the best after the disaster of last ADW.
Thats all.
About this topic,i am very sorry that it went on in this manner.
I posted tracks and mission logs about something that was not right,nothing more,nothing less.
Everything after that was a big mistake from my side.

So,in behalf of myself and my squad,i want to apologize to admins and all english speaking players.

S!
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 03 янв 2011, 18:35

335th_GRTyphoon писал(а):I posted tracks and mission logs about something that was not right,nothing more,nothing less.
Everything after that was a big mistake from my side.

Well, finally we got some recognition of making mistakes...although partially, cause the truth is that your intention from the very first message was to unload a bucket of sh*t against me for whatever reason you have (is not me who says that, just check your first post here) i'm not the angry here Typhoon, i didn´t come to forum accussing and insulting you or other "special friends" i have in ADW, and i take your BS as another whinning from you like the ones we are used to here, accussations and jumping into inaccurate presumtions driven by some kind of rage, as done in different editions of ADW in every kind of possible matter. For example, I participate here since ADW4; and never has been such a whinning about planesets, as the one we got from you and some other friends. Just to mention one point.

If your intention had really been to ask about a situation or reporting a bug, just saying "hey admins, in these missions i hit these planes but i didn´t get the kill" or something like that would be more than enough; but no, you wrote all kind of BS trying some weak irony with smileys and all kind of stuff....and we already know why you did it and what your real intentions were :wink:

So again, i'm not angry at all; at first i take your rage with laughter; then when you start believing your own lies, i show you facts...knowing that probably you won´t give a damn cause all what you seek here is to make me look as a cheater and show that if i accomplish anything in this competition, in this game, is because of that and maybe then your hurt ego can rest peacefully. Otherwise, i don´t understand why you get so excited about my streaks, about the nicknames i use, etc, etc.

Nowdays you are not the greenhorn you used to be in ADW and by now you should know better; you should know that many people uses different nicknames here for different reasons; for example at least 3 of the guys shown now in top 5 fighters streak in the main website, do that: myself, Bibendum, Samuel...and others in the past have done it, like the amazing fighter pilot Dark_Baltyc who has another nickname as a Flying Baran (=FB=) or the excellent Bivalov also known as Onra and other nicknames (both of them way better virtual fighter pilots than me, btw). So, why you get so obssesed about it; about what i do or i don´t do? :o :D I don´t know others reasons, but mine is due we are just 3 active players and for ADW you need at least 4 pilots registered minimum, so no way to avoid having an alternative 4th pilot, is it? Rustico (as *DZR*Pavlov decided to call it) is used not only by me, but also by some friends from ECV56 when they want to share a mission with our planeset (check reports when Chima and Rustico are both flying mate), and I also use it in situations when my teamates are away (holidays) and i don´t want to risk a virtual live flying alone in a plane which does not have the initiative in a fight as it can not outrun/outdive others like, for instance, Fw's do...and survival in the kind of missions i get into with a plane like P39N1, is very difficult specially when flying with no one on TS. One thing is caring about winning a map and a good virtual live streak, and another very different flying for stats...any red player in ADW can tell you what kind of player from those i'm, like 303_Kermit has told you in the past...but you just don´t want to listen to facts, you just prefer to believe your own stories full of lies 8) :wink:

Once again, you should relax and think before coming to forum whinning, i have said that to you myself (i never said that you "should behave like a man" as i find that expresion very primitive, just as primitive as the national issues you seem to have when making clear Esopo's nationality, or when you use my birth country in your first post without any justification) also here Feyevich told you the same in his own way; and many others like administrator =RedS= Jag, guys from TUS squad and RFF among others have told you and other 335th members the same in different ways (want me to give you the links?): before complaining in forums think and don´t jump into self created presumtions.

A short list of your stories and wicked presumtions; you say that:

_ I fly deep into red territory waiting for bombers and that is how i get kills.
Really? Is weird then that from the 124AK i have, 101 are fighters, and from those 23 bombers, only 5 of them are tactical heavy bombers. :wink:

_I cheat by watching tracks to see where bombers go and that is why i get kills.
Really? Do i need to do that? Then is very weird than during ADW9 when track recording was blocked, 33% of my kills were bombers (You can visit our forum=>campaign section and check *DZR* history in ADW, nice screenshots there). Do you know that some bomber pilots who go untouched deep into red territory often do it next mission? Is very easy to guess where they go sometimes, no need to cheat at all mate, just to use brains a little bit...experience is the key word, not your so called "cheting".

_I fly above flak all the time. (reason why you called me "homosexual" :lol: sometime...another sad primitive expresion imho)
When protecting tanks, of course i do...who wouldn´t? One of the most important tasks, attack enemy tanks and protect ours. When we are way outnumbered like in first maps, of course i do, who wouldn´t? On the other hand, i could send to you lots of tracks where i'm fighting above your own Depots/Af's AAA... or also flying 60km inside blue territory in a Mig3 (cause the plane allows you to). Anyway, i know you wouldn´t care cause you prefer to believe your own fantasies, and is very weird you say this, cause both tracks you posted show you camping above your airfield in G14 :D Again, one thing is protecting with your own flak when you have no option, and another very different is waiting above your AF for bombers when quorum are even and there are more important tasks to do in the mission :wink:

_I'm an obssesed person with politics and stuff.
Really? HAHAHAHA! It seems you really know me :roll: Check the text in my signature, and you might have a remote clue about what i think about politics or any kind of stupid ideology (a little tip, is a quote from Bertolt Brecht) If i was abit like that in the past, is a different story...some people call it evolving...which is the oppsote of beign a whinner 2 years ago, and keep the same way as years go by.

_ I'm a disco-dancer
Really? Based in the track you just posted or based in video of a track from 4 years ago during Kiev map in AFW1? That video is not only old, but also rubbish posted by a guy with his ego hurt (sound familiar) cause i npresented strong opposition to what he wanted to do with MODS in Airforce war back then, the facts from it have been explained in this same forum some time ago. And, as Feyevich and myself told you, we have no idea why after bailing out near red lines (between 10km) we got bailed ok and you didn´t get the kill. It can´t be explained, just as it can´t be explained several situations in ADW, like: getting status ditched when you see your pilot dying; recovering your plane after you ditch away from your airfield; getting status KIA/Disco when you hit refly after landing; getting KIA status after hitting refly while bailing; getting disco status after bailing and hitting refly (damaged or not) as in some past edition; not getting kicked after a KIA; and so on...and so on! Get over it, and stop acting like an angry teenager who can´t accept when things don´t go they way he wants.

Yes man, shit happens...and we can´t avoid it. Screen can freeze, antivirus update can make you get your screen frozen and the next thing you see is your plane hitting the ground, pc's can overheat and restart, dynamic ip's can get you disconected from game, and so on...accept this, and stop looking for ghosts.

I could go on with your nonesense, but i'm tired of writing.

Please mate, before you come to this forum again, just think and don´t be delusional.

I still can send you my picture, no problem...you and some other "special friends" i have, can count on it whenever they miss me :D :lol:

Hasta la victoria secret! :D

Erkki: funny you talk about "precious stats". Haven´t seen you here for a while...i think, since maps with 109F's vs shit fighters are over, and you got KIA?. And regarding the situation you mention, well, is very easy to talk...like when you talk nonesense about plane characteristics (i.e german bombers=target drones :lol: ) Hey, we can go 1vs1 and record track with the planes you mention anytime (if you have something to prove, of course) Otherwise, thx a lot for beign here, when i mentioned "fans" i knew i could count with you (still 2 or 3 missing, i hope they show up) :lol: :wink:
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение *DZR*Chimanov » 03 янв 2011, 20:25

Really? Well, i wonder when that track is from, and anyways Erkki...please get it: i couldn´t care less about duels like that. I'm really bad at them, i never practice same plane duels as it's not what you find in online competitions or online simulation.

I find those duels a waste of time...a waste of time like using HL as a chat room, as a lonely 40 years old desperate housewife. In both cases, you are far more experienced :D

Please, if you want to approach IL2 as Counterstrike with wings do, otherwise, come back to ADW and fly not only when reds have shity planes. Good virtual fighter pilot is much more than just handling your plane well.
*DZR*Chimanov
Новичок
Новичок

След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community