Problems ADW OnlineMOD v. 3.04en

Сообщение I./ZG26-Allons! » 05 авг 2011, 17:35

Hi all, im happy i made it in here speaking nor reading any russian,

there is a problem on german IL2 systems with this en MOD (yes, also with the new one). After installing on a fresh 4.10.1 the game starts only to 95% loading, then freezes every time. I found a solution: in file _info.txt there is a linefeed after MODNAME=OnlineMod v3.04 if i delete it then the game starts and i can connect to the server but then get a CRT error every time. Maybe you need to change the _info.txt this way and upload it to the server?

Best from Berlin, Allons!
I./ZG26-Allons!
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы
Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение 2GvShAD_Jah » 05 авг 2011, 17:42

I suspect that our mod guys will need to create a German version of MOD as well. Will follow up you info. Thanks for the feedback!
Дьявол кроется в деталях.
2GvShAD_Jah
Путешественник
Путешественник

Have thanks: 10 times

Сообщение RedEye_Miji » 05 авг 2011, 22:50

I./ZG26-Allons! писал(а):Hi all, im happy i made it in here speaking nor reading any russian,

there is a problem on german IL2 systems with this en MOD (yes, also with the new one). After installing on a fresh 4.10.1 the game starts only to 95% loading, then freezes every time. I found a solution: in file _info.txt there is a linefeed after MODNAME=OnlineMod v3.04 if i delete it then the game starts and i can connect to the server but then get a CRT error every time. Maybe you need to change the _info.txt this way and upload it to the server?

Best from Berlin, Allons!

Here in Spain, whit a english version, the same problem, install mod in a clean 4.10 version, not in 4.10.1 and will works fine
RedEye_Miji
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community