Funny

Сообщение Blakhart » 18 окт 2011, 17:17

In smolensk map blue troops was blocked by columns on NE which was only on map in www site. At real in game there was only 2 trains which was mission by mission damaged or destroyed by blue planes.

We couldnt captured K11 field and move forward because of generator bug or something else...Aliens, CCCP Predators or Red Smurfs...

Without airfields which are only artifical points of resistance red team would be smashed in few days...

Now by 1 mission when we reds made few bombing missions blue loosed map...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

No crying about result or planeset ( no 20mm for F-2 for after 42, but panzer un-touchable zooming Laggs in 41,1943 Laggs in 41/42 year,etc,etc,etc) , its only a fun ;]
And thats how I treat it. Shooting to cars, guns, planes and bailing out pilots.

Especially bailing out pilots, because its only a game and LG is a naghty boyz team, and no one should have any problems with this.

Just love this game but dont care more on overall result because this is pointless.
Последний раз редактировалось Blakhart 18 окт 2011, 18:00, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы
Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение I./NJG6_HeTzeR » 18 окт 2011, 17:27

Damn right!
Verloren ist nur, wer sich selbst aufgibt!

Major Hans-Ullrich Rudel
I./NJG6_HeTzeR
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 18 окт 2011, 19:39

Guys, red side a lot a bombing and if you see then won last map to Resources destroyed.
I think if blue side use more Ju-88 and He-111 red side don't have any chance to win!
But more parts blue pilots fly only fighters, i see big problem in this fact.

Also i hope you remember what F4 open all weapon all times, and when they used in reserv! ;)
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение Blakhart » 18 окт 2011, 19:54

Ok, Jag, but...

Generator have small bugs, ok, no problem, nothing is perfect, when admins explained how it works no one have problem with this, but is such things happen, bugs etc. so why we should go attack columns ??? No reason, if both sides will choose such strategy aerial fight on ADW will be like a yeti, some one saw iy, but no one by myself because some players have only one tactic.

Fly over own depo, airfield make one attack then go back to depo/airfield.

Every noob can hide over own AAA and act hero.

I think the one way to change it is to decrease small caliber AAA number in fields and depos. If you talk about fair-historical planeset why there is all the time game called: climb, hit/no hit, run to field ????

What you think about such suggestion ??? Can you take it for voting to players ???
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение RedEye_Miji » 19 окт 2011, 00:54

Blakhart писал(а):Fly over own depo, airfield make one attack then go back to depo/airfield.

Every noob can hide over own AAA and act hero.

I agree, all blue pilots fly in this way, and whit lights ON, every 2 minutes.
A shooting parachutes squad like yours, got 0 points for suggesting anything.

Bored of Luftwhiners cry, when they wins a map, all is about his awesome planes & pilots, when reds wins, always there are bugs, extrange aliens and bla, bla, bla and so on.
RedEye_Miji
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Blakhart » 19 окт 2011, 01:15

I see you posted it in this hour. You are angry because of this ???

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/835/11014/index.html

We was fighting on open area near your depo and airfield...no one even 1once tried to hide in AAA, just teamplay and cooperation, and your awesome big group was f*** up by 3 players...
So ??? ;]

Few missions before our asses got kicked by some yaks &i16 in same area and no one was looking for salvation in depo...We died on battle field in combat. Only rats hide in AAA.
:)

I dont argue with you nor anyone here. Shooting parahutes is a normal thing and part of a GAME. Pilot less, enemies less, more chances to complete task. Now you get it , or I have to explain it in easier way for you??? ;]

Hmm, you missed my point mate... Maybe because you dont want to see something that is behind your borders of understanding.

Flying over own AAA is stupid same red and blue side, you don t get it ??? I know that when after 43 when hard times comes for blue side maybe I will try to find cover in AAA, but this is same stupid thing...
If you flew without with big risk you have to accept hard situations and know how to escape from it by your skills / teamplay / luck /using advantages of plane, etc ,not by chicki hiding in AAA...

Thats all...

p.s.
I hope I ll make you happy when you catch me and kill me in fight when i ll be busy fighting with someone else ( Caus in fair combat 1vs1 you just dont have chance...).

Chill out, I always respected Tumu & co, so you shouldnt look for some stupid conflicts,especially on forum...
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 19 окт 2011, 07:59

Well if we delete AAA in AF a lot I-153 and IL-2 - destroy all blue AF. Just trust me ;)
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение Blakhart » 19 окт 2011, 09:13

Every sword have 2 blades, thats why I ask for fair voting. I can be wrong as well, I m only human.

I dont think about deleting ALL AAA, just 20-30% of it, so they could be still dangerous but no deadly and dont be a part of un natural part of resistance. Its un historical and plastic, never saw a IL-2 server with such hard AAA defence over fields /strategic targets (depos).

Or if its possible to set in generator set 20-30% of AAA 40mm,37mm,25mm,20mm caliber for 1000m so it can be still hard to destroy for low flying fighters, fighters-bombers and sturm planes.

???

There is always solution;]
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 19 окт 2011, 11:25

In the situation when one side has 2-3 times pilots advantage like 10 to 40, fighting off the cover of AAA is also a tactic without using such the fight will be finished in 5 minutes and you will fly alone on the server. Same thing (using AAA cover) is used by both sides when they fighting in smaller number of pilots.
When you attacked by 5-6 skilled pilots flying on your six you most probably die and your skill will not help you. The war has different tactics. Somebody using AAA cover, the other is using other tactics - fighting paratroopers... Right ? )
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 19 окт 2011, 12:19

Salute blackheart, good hunting last night!!

I disagree with you. I think this edition , the AAA no have same power. I dont know how many editions you fly before... but i see flack more heavy on old editions. This edition the AAA its good , no have super snipers ond ground.

In this edition i see slowly stukas ataking long trains and survive.... in other editions trains only can be killed on high altitude bombrun. And in this edition some aaa on depots are sleeping.... i atack with my I-153 Sum positions and 50% of AAA dont shot me.... in other editions atack a sum position (full suply) are a kamikaze atack. My impresion its flack now are more soft. We need wait a little, but i doubt this edition will see large columns of ZSU like in other editions.

I think you made some acusations with no sense

What do you think if I come to forum and write : - all bfs escape running!!! any bf turn whit me!!! come on blues no fly at 6k combat its here 1k!!! all blues are cowards! - I dont do this because no have sense. Blues fly according her planes and try survive like other players. If i do this im sure you think i am a child.

Enjoy your kills mate. but please respect red players , we do better can do, and of course we dont are super aces. We have to fly with less energy and riding old planes...Not easy. Some ground help its welcome. Remember we dont have same options, we cant dive and escape running.

See you Blackheart, nice to see you on ADW. I remembered old times on HL.

PD_ In dogfiht with Miji ... similar planes, same energy, 1 vs 1 ...... 50% probability you dead . :) Of course ADW no its a dogfight question, you say before, its a team game , last night we dont made good teamwork, you have reason. But fly with best airplane always be a advantage. You know.
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение Blakhart » 20 окт 2011, 01:42

No acusations, no problems, only wanted to touch some problem, but as I can see there is no problem.

Ok then ;] So with such settings, reserve planes,etc. you can set result of this war and next one 1:0 for Red side, and next one, and one after last, and one after all, and every one after this one ;D

At all wining war dont have any more effects so :

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZS4mbgHATE&feature=related[/youtube]

ADW community will always join when new season shall launch so no worries ;)

Not my server, not my forum, I m only guest and as a guest I must respect rulez estabilished by admins. Thats all.

Thx for responding Jag, Cartoon, Tumu ;]

p.s.
Tumu,
^Im not clinged to one side and knows specification of red planes too, their weak sides and advantages. Know exactly what you have in mind, but the point "was" (caus now its deep past) to change some specification of way of wining the map by air superiority and giving own attack planes space for operation. Now its almost impossible. Without AAA one side could by pushed by other. Now every depo and field is like a bunker and for me its a bit plastic and un historical... It gives a big advantage for red side with such reserve planes and basic planes.

But in first of all it doesnt matter now...I dont want to start any argue about planes, advantages, disadvantages, etc. Just wanted to touch some
case, but if there is no feedback I have to respect it, fly with such rulez or go home like pussy ;].

^ if Miji is so good and dare to challenge me I ll be glad to cross my sword with him in friendly match,Full Real, airstart, HL, duel map from old ESL league of IL-2 1vs1 tournament. 5 rounds per plane, he choose first, then next I. Fuel rather 20, but 50% wont be a big difference. I just love to meet new opponents and learn from them. Maybe he teach me sth new...
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 20 окт 2011, 11:44

Blakhart писал(а):...So with such settings, reserve planes,etc. you can set result of this war and next one 1:0 for Red side, and next one, and one after last, and one after all, and every one after this one ;D

Not true young man. The thing is that OKL always lacked good tactical collaboration of fighters with bombers. With one exeption - finnish squads. They are able to fly in formation of bombers to the enemy ground target and back. I saw it few times. The problem is that OKL bombers make their raids as single units and without understanding how to fly to make fighters able to cover them.

Well organised sturm group can sweep away the enemy stronghold with AAA. What we see now instead - few bombers try to attack ground without any cover while fighters are just growing their personal streaks.

Man...you have F4 now...Reds dont have any plane able to resist it in fair fight. No Yak-7A, no i-16. Nothing. The only way is to hide at AAA and sometimes try to bite an ass of F4 which is sleeping . When REDs get planes able to give fair fight you will see that OKL will start hiding at the AAA. Things will turn around...)))) You will see. When OKL have G6 they hide as hell from YAK9 and La5 ))))
Последний раз редактировалось VPK_CARTOON 20 окт 2011, 11:49, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 20 окт 2011, 11:54

Старый, мудрый Кааа..ртун ;)
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение ghtmatrix » 20 окт 2011, 12:58

damm it, i dont have timeee i wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

work work work work :(

:why:
ghtmatrix
Школота
Школота

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 21 окт 2011, 07:53

At least somebody has to work for all of us )
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community