Disconnect /rule breaking

Сообщение Blakhart » 01 июн 2012, 17:30

Plz check log from mission mission 15 1 151 /Lviv (41)/

Wit my friend from team we was flying on Ju 87 with E69 Alado to bomb enemy depo. About 5 k 1 i 16 intercepted us and engaged.
We started defence and fourtunatelly some our 109 arrived.

After few minutes dogfight i16 was seriuosly damaged and pilot bailed out but plane didnt crashed. On chat we saw few info about NETLAG problems RF Darc JUST after her bailing.

He used old like il2 world ancient tactic of disco to avoid fair play and dont give a kill to enemy.

RF_Darc mission log http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/2305/3214/index.html

No info about being shoot down, no info about overall status. Electric problems just before being shoot down ??? I m too old to belive in such bullshit.

Nowadays such situations on ADW is very rare because most of players are normal people, good players and such weak bad behaving pilots should be punished and banned IMHO.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы
Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 02 июн 2012, 10:08

Well my friend, шf this situation persists with the pilots of the regiment once again it will zabanet.
Now I think there veriyatnost that he jumped out and pulled - A new attempt.
Although the situation is really strange.
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение Blakhart » 02 июн 2012, 12:49

Such situations was 2nd time on server on my eyes ( but it was other player ).

I know that without track its hard to judge. I just wanted to show up this situation and warn this player to behave with honour. I think her friends told her about it and now she will act more like adult person.
I made only 1 prt screen with few info about netlag prob, but it isnt a prove of a disco.

Thx for reply, I hope it wont happen again.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 02 июн 2012, 21:27

Blakhart писал(а):Such situations was 2nd time on server on my eyes ( but it was other player ).

I know that without track its hard to judge. I just wanted to show up this situation and warn this player to behave with honour. I think her friends told her about it and now she will act more like adult person.
I made only 1 prt screen with few info about netlag prob, but it isnt a prove of a disco.

Thx for reply, I hope it wont happen again.

I like the difference in judge ;)
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 08 июн 2012, 13:02

Blackhart before judge rest of pilots..... look on your squad.

Matrix have a lot of disconects ... in one of them, i was shoting him very close . ¿ what i have to do ?? ¿ come her and made a complain ??? . I supose matrix have some connections problems, its usually fly rear him and have lot of lag , i think reasson its the connection, remember he fly from brazil.... or maybe its a cheater??? ( its a joke matrik i think you play clear )

And why you talk about honor?? i think on ADW Honor no have sense.

For exemple; your squad its a chutekiller squad. You think kill pilots on chute are honorable??

regards .
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение Blakhart » 08 июн 2012, 17:55

Tumu, Tumu, Tumu... Did you was chutekilled by me on this season ??? Did any of your friends was chutekilled on this season ??? :} nah nah nah I downed RedEye or IronEye so much times and did you had any chutekill ( no accidently ) ???

You forced me to land or shoot down ( dont remember) some times and did I ever avoid to give you airkill ???

Dear Tumu, behave with honor ===> die with honour at this situation, mean: Yup, someone just shoot me down, I deserved for this, I was stupid /was bad in combat, now he deserve for kill.
And yes Matrix asked me to join this season caus his friends dont play here and he had a lots of problems with conection caus he is from South America.

The difference between Darc and Matrix is that Matrix will have problems with connection again, but Darc dont have any since that "accident" :)

Send greetings to Miji. I rlly enjoyed moment when I get pk on him driving his uber lagg :))) Its a shame he never joined my duel games on HL ;)

Cheers!!!!
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение JDarc » 11 июн 2012, 13:55

This is really funny topic , i did read this few times and all i can say is: Blakhart stop making revengas to my person at forum only because you hate is bigger than your respect to other pilots ( specially woman ) :bud: .
Firstly i play here for fun not for stats or exp. all interested can check my stats page and see how much i did die in missions - why ? because i dont care stats as much as you Blakhart . I dont fly around friendly AAA with 4 or even 6 teammates only for survive like you and i dont blame other players even when they steal my kill. Its a game .

Second thing is : i know rules and i dont use disconnect - Never - and yes i have trouble with my connection sometimes - my plane is jumping on the screen - its not my faulth - and its not a reason to call me cheater :rulez:

And last thing TY Tumu i put thumb`s up - for me its offtopic , no more comments need

regards RF_Darc
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Blakhart » 11 июн 2012, 16:00

Respect rulez and keep your mouth closed when fault is on your side. Thats all. End of discusion.

:) Check how many times I got killed. You know why ??? Because I flew against 3-6 of you :) and fight deep over enemy teritory over your AAA.

None (think 90%) of your group is a comparable oponent to me and none of them survived meeting (manouver dogfight, not talking about B&Z) with me ( 1vs1 ) when he was alone on comparable planes .

Including you as well il2 admin-rookie ( you was so confident with yak1 on my 109E4B tail with 3 i16 but when they left you after 15 seconds scisors accidentaly your plane loosed wings :D:D:D:D ).

So instead of hating someone skills, start practice and do it hard. In other way you will be only a hunting animals, toys, on server for me and rest of my friends.

Cheers and keep your fingers far away from energy button :D.

p.s.
Keep writing, at least here you can unload your weakness and inferiority complex. In heat of combat there is no place for unjammning speaking toys and your value is less than zero.
Последний раз редактировалось Blakhart 11 июн 2012, 17:18, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение JDarc » 11 июн 2012, 16:48

well here in forum are same rules about respect to other :
"... You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “games.alkar.net” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us ... "
seems you broke this one - i hope some admin will take action after read it
ps: learn english - you didnt read my post : I dont play for stats

ahh i forgot to mention you are big mouth guy too - but only when write not in talk - writing posts all over internet to put attention - i should write at red :Dont feed the troll
no comments
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 12 июн 2012, 11:49

Blackheart, you dont kill my chute ( or any of my squad mates ) in this edition , you have reasson. But you have some pilots on your squad are actually doing chutekilles. I was killed one time ( and no was a accident ). Anyway this action dont break any rule, but ( repeat ) no its a honorable action.

the cuestion its, i think not necessary use argument of " honnor" , ADW its not a honorable game for me.

One more think.... please dont say nothing about Lagg3 .... silence.... all reds we know its our best weapon!! if this secret information arrives to some people its posible lagg3 will be banned ... hahahahahahhahah!!!

Im happy if you enjoy killing redeyes i think both squads feel same things. .... love! ...... hehehehehe

regards blackhearth!

:)
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community