what happens whit columns this adw??

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 10 июл 2012, 01:38

This its only a example

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/1066/index.html

On previous mison, blue column come from K9 to L9 , from L11 and M12 reds atack column .... head of column was a tank position .... all tanks was killed and we destroy some supply vehicles rear....

For next mision ( mision of report ahead ) ... L11 and sectors towars was conquer... how its possible?? all tanks killed ..... ok.

On report mision, we destroy absolutly all tank columns , next supply column and third column was several damaged... look reports... was a masacre on ground... result, blue column continue conquering sector....

WHat happens whit columns this edition? reds work hard on ground but its a wast of time... this war we fight most of nights whit negative quorum , we saw how some ju88 whit only one bomb run close bases at full supply, good work for bombers and scort, we cant stop enemy atacks...

But , when we do our work we want see "logical" results.... more surprise of last maps was when generator made some "logical" moviments.... because this mission its only a example of many.

Was made some change on adw about power conquer of columns??? please explain us what we need to do for stop this super columns.

thx

sorry for my bad english
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Автор темы
Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 10 июл 2012, 08:15

Hi Tumu!

In a break of war were discovered errors in the determination of some characteristics of these tanks have been corrected and are given to the characteristics of red tanks in accordance with the type. Medium blue tank = medium red tank, etc.

Usually long guaranteed the acquisition of territory is required to destroy all tanks and
knock out your nearest Depot to the front line (very important).
Since the otherwise, it is likely that it will create a new column.
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 10 июл 2012, 12:17

thx for fast answer.

I can understand supply position need be destroyed.... i cant understand if all columns are destroyed .... how its posible one column continue advancing from 3 sector of supply position.... (space jump, black hole ?, ) ----

the logical its if you kill column and sum position still alive.... a new column start the way from supply position. This its a logical option, NO have sense you kill all columns ( but no atack supply ) and in the next mision, column destroyed autogenerated 2 sector far of supply depot and continue advancing... this its a error....

Im playing ADW from eight edition i think. Never again was too easy win maps for one side....

NOW we have a ADW on ground action over columns NO have sense if you dont atack sum position.... but i can tell you more! you can win all maps whit NO atack ANY column... only bomb supply positions... this its the adw all wants or only want one side?? why allies made a normandy atack, if they can win war only whit bombruns??? i know its a game and its very dificult simulate war.... but the key of game cant be only on bombruns i think.

Destroy columns mision and mision again its another way for waste enemy supply no? but columns need START on sum position no 2 o 3 sector from sum position. This its the tactical for il2, stop advance and made a little supply damaged, mision rear mision , enemy dont advance and supply was decrease.

If now for win maps only need bombruns.... maybe need some changes for balance the game ( totoally unbalanced now ) ... for example allow rokets for all planes... because its really a joke the stronge of ju88 ( i see ju88 continue flying after 6 impact of 30mm cannon )... other point can be the bomb cargo ... and of course..... afte atack columns whit 5 ZSU on board my IL2 .... maybe sum position need a real defence for Ju88 (flack 88 like first editions ), because on first maps... whit type18 and after whit yaks ammo punch .... the bombrun for ju88 are a holidays.

thx again Jag.

I hope for next edition ADW will be more balanced.
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 10 июл 2012, 13:06

I want to emphasize that no changes or account balance has not been fighting!
That is, this war is nothing in this respect no different from 15 or 14!
And if you pomnish14 war ended with the same devastating account, but only for blue.
15 the war turned out more fun, because Force pilots were approximately equal.
In this war the blue dotted thoroughly proven that their aircraft can take advantage of in order to achieve victory!
To move the tanks to the headquarters of blue dotted acted as follows:
- Closed the closest to the front line AF (1 mission)
- Destroys column and Depot (2 missions)
- They beat the train and all nazemku in this area, keeping the tanks (3 mission)
And that's only 2-3 missions you can expect guaranteed! promote their tanks!

Since the if you do not strike Depot that may appear counter-columns that can destroy your tanks or slow down their progress.

I understand that sometimes it does not seem logical to conduct ground-based columns, but the moments that were razobranny in the Russian part of the forum say that everything is working normally and the specified algorithms!

WBR, Jag
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 10 июл 2012, 14:47

:)

thx again

no doubt adw was best competition.

I supose im victim of fustration. My sensation its the decive actions for win war was tralated to bombruns .... in this case reds cant have best weapons for combat this situations. Our planes are bad on hig altitude and most of planes dont have enought gunnery power for kill a ju88 , need really snipers on cokpit .... situation are unbalanced.

for me, on simply lines, blue better high and have good weapons for fly high and made bombruns. Red are better low , no have good weapons for stop bombruns and are better on ground atack, i think 2 ways need be a way for win map.

Thx for you explanation... now i understand better competition. This explains how blues made a bombrun and kill one tank and win map, but reds kill all columns ( but no atack depots ) and losse maps. For equilibrate game, i think both sides need a option for made her best tactic.

I think my opinion not are a lonly voice on desert, lot of red players are living this situation and have same sensation. But we respect internal decision of ADW , at least we are only players and only play, others have to work and decide things.

I end my post here, thx again Jag
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 10 июл 2012, 16:03

;)
A large number of the red side won the war, said that the balance of the aircraft is.
Ju88 has advantages in strength and dive.
A-20 has advantages in the climb and the number of departures for the mission.
It's all about the ability to take advantage of its technology.
Thank you for your opinion!

WBR, Jag
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 16 июл 2012, 01:44

RedEye_Tumu писал(а):thx again

no doubt adw was best competition.

I supose im victim of fustration. My sensation its the decive actions for win war was tralated to bombruns .... in this case reds cant have best weapons for combat this situations. Our planes are bad on hig altitude and most of planes dont have enought gunnery power for kill a ju88 , need really snipers on cokpit .... situation are unbalanced.

for me, on simply lines, blue better high and have good weapons for fly high and made bombruns. Red are better low , no have good weapons for stop bombruns and are better on ground atack, i think 2 ways need be a way for win map.

Thx for you explanation... now i understand better competition. This explains how blues made a bombrun and kill one tank and win map, but reds kill all columns ( but no atack depots ) and losse maps. For equilibrate game, i think both sides need a option for made her best tactic.

I think my opinion not are a lonly voice on desert, lot of red players are living this situation and have same sensation. But we respect internal decision of ADW , at least we are only players and only play, others have to work and decide things.

I end my post here, thx again Jag

Amigo TUMU, no he volado nadita esta ADW.... Pero solo puedo decir, que estas viviendo lo que han vivido muchas veces los azules, en ediciones pasadas....... Si se tuviese claro los objetivos que realmente son significativos, seria una excelente opcion y así, se evitaria que matando un solo tanque ganes y destruyendo toda una columna no ganen...

Saludos y buena caza.....
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 24 июл 2012, 13:38

Saludos wolf

Esta claro , es un ataque combinado

Para detener el avance, lo ideal seria elimar columna, eliminar tren, elimina posicion de suministro mas proxima y con esto detienenes absolutamente un avance. Aunque es cierto que los avances no dejan de tener cierto caracter erratico, pero si explica porque solo eliminando columnas dificilmente ganaras el mapa.

Pero para ganar los mapas, tal y como lo han demostrado en esta edicion , se trata de bombardear bases y posiciones de suministro, asi justamente se gana el ultimo mapa agotando los recursos, en los otros mapas de forma inteligente ( i tambien porque no decirlo impunemente ) cierran las bases.

Creo que es un funcionamiento excelente aunque algo anticuada, esta formula para quorums un poco alegres sirve.... pero para quorums reducidos que son lso que normalmente quedan a ultima hora, no sirve porque no hay pilotos para todo. Pero tambien seria una falta no reconocer el merito y el trabajo de todos los bombers azules.
Последний раз редактировалось RedEye_Tumu 24 июл 2012, 13:39, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение ECV56_Nuni » 26 июл 2012, 22:29

RedEye_Tumu писал(а):Pero para ganar los mapas, tal y como lo han demostrado en esta edicion , se trata de bombardear bases y posiciones de suministro, asi justamente se gana el ultimo mapa agotando los recursos, en los otros mapas de forma inteligente ( i tambien porque no decirlo impunemente ) cierran las bases.

Hay varias formas de ganar un mapa, la de la destrucción de los recursos es solo una. Fijate que Uds. no atacaron los depósitos y las bases y casi casi que ganan el mapa, prácticamente solo atacando las columnas... Alcancé a ver que perdieron como 20.000.000 entre fuel/ammo y R. Kitt; con semejantes pérdidas suena lógico que el ejército ya no pueda avanzar más y/o mantener la ofensiva.

En cuanto a cerrar las bases, yo no diría "impunemente" ya que para eso están los cazas. Aunque como bien decís vos, con quorum en contra la mayoría del veces es imposible abarcar todo el mapa.

De todas maneras el mapa lo ganaron los azules, pero el mérito es para los rojos que fueron los dominantes en todo sentido y en inferirodad numérica, mis felicitaciones para uds :hat:
ECV56_Nuni
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community