6th Sense

Сообщение kurk » 03 авг 2012, 22:15

LUMP_RYSIEK писал(а):Can U proove me first that I am a cheater?

It isn't necessary.
kurk писал(а):ADW isn't tribunal.
Presumption of innocence is not valid here.
The admin is God. The decision was made.
Верните SC500 на фоки!
Уберите ЛаГГ-3 тип 29, Р-40Е и Як-7БПФ с зимней Москвы 41!

For this post the author kurk thanked:
335th_GRDedalos (03 авг 2012, 22:32)
kurk
Обыватель
Обыватель

Have thanks: 24 times

Сообщение JDarc » 03 авг 2012, 22:19

335th_GRDedalos писал(а):It was done a few days before! I hope they'll change it back to unable soon!
:deal:

You are Suspected !!!! Are you afraid of something ???
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 03 авг 2012, 22:31

JDarc писал(а):
335th_GRDedalos писал(а):It was done a few days before! I hope they'll change it back to unable soon!
:deal:

You are Suspected !!!! Are you afraid of something ???

No of course not, for God's sake! ''Clean sky is never afraid of the Thunder'' an expression from Greece. I am practically a fighter pilot! But I am afraid that there is a head hunting in bombers with the tracks. That's all! (from both sides of course)

And I would sagest to you not to try to find a excuse of fighting in every word that somebody says. That's not the way of a matured person is acting, if of course you want to be called matured.

With Respect

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение LUMP_RYSIEK » 03 авг 2012, 22:34

Gentlemen can u explain what "impossible" means to u?
Impossible to do smth in game or "impossible" because u can't do like that? :pray: :pray: :pray:
LUMP_RYSIEK
Школота
Школота

Сообщение JDarc » 03 авг 2012, 22:37

.And I would sagest to you not to try to find a excuse of fighting in every word that somebody says. That's not the way of a matured person is acting, if of course you want to be called matured.

now you offending me - that`s not kewl :disgust:
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 03 авг 2012, 22:57

JDarc писал(а):
.And I would sagest to you not to try to find a excuse of fighting in every word that somebody says. That's not the way of a matured person is acting, if of course you want to be called matured.

now you offending me - that`s not kewl :disgust:

Sorry didn't mean to! It was a suggestion. I'll try not to do it again!

As for Lukas

by definition - impossible: something that cannot be done or that is very difficult to be done! I shall add to our game repeatedly!<--- and that is the most important think in our situation.

Lukas I really liked the way you were flying in previous wars! You were a hard to kill pilot and in many cases a hard pilot to escape from. There was a huge evolution in your skills in this war and in as I said before in certain situations and conditions that cannot be a coincident! If I am wrong in what I believe then I am truly sorry!

As you said, maybe I don't have enough proofs to stand my ground, but this is not the point! The decision was taken by admins and they had their proofs! End of story. I do respect them and I don't believe that they do what the they are doing because they are resentful! They trying to keep the ADW in a hi level. There are hard decisions to be taken, decisions that no everybody will like! Until now admins they didn't show any reason to think that their decisions are based on speculations and hypothesis!

Please don't try to find in us your reasons!

~S~

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 1stPLM_Green » 04 авг 2012, 00:58

335th_GRDedalos писал(а):
1stPLM_Green писал(а):@335th__GR :disgust:
They have started this operation of eliminate Lukas much earlier viewtopic.php?f=147&t=211644
really stupid accusation.

Hi PLM_Green,

I was the author...........................
............But it is a little strange that this is happening so often with this pilot.

Hi
About yours problem with I-16 i can say what Blakhart answered in that topic.
Blakhart писал(а):wrong tactic as well... XD XD XD

For example Blakhart on his Emil was for us mostly untouchable, but you and Stavros on Emil or even F4 was'nt hard target, and don't ask me about speed, diving i-16 pilot is too scared to check clocks. :upset:
335th_GRDedalos писал(а):imagine that in the next war Thunder or Blackhart or Typhoon had a 95 streak. What you will think!

Let's go back in time.
When blues used 109F4 against a weak red planes, all best streaks was for blue, best had 20-30 streaks.
Why 20-30 not 95?
But how many in those days usually blues and reds was on server?
20 blues vs 6 reds! Sometimes even 25blues vs 3 reds LOL
No many targets - no big streak.

At present- Lukas has a wonderful I-185,
on server many blue flying targets, often more blues than reds = 2-4 kills per flight = 95 streak.
Lukas is one of few who can make about 100 streak in this situation, and he did it.
Few = for example Thunder, Blakhart, Typhoon and I am sure some red pilots.
1stPLM_Green
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 04 авг 2012, 09:45

1stPLM_Green писал(а):Lukas is one of few who can make about 100 streak in this situation, and he did it.
Few = for example Thunder, Blakhart, Typhoon and I am sure some red pilots.

Oh my friend you see thats our difference. I always check my speedometer because I know in which speed my plane or the following looses wings in a dive. But if you insist it's ok! As I told before maybe my tactics were wrong. In this situation time will solve everything in a other way! If it is all about statistics then I am expecting in the next war for this few pilots to bring some numbers that hi.

Lets make a study (double blinded)! By the half of the next war it will be enough red (I think so) capable to make that amount of kill. Lets see what will happen then.

But until that time will come the results of a stand alone study, as much as they are pretty they must be taken as a fault until the proof of the opposite. And according to your saying in the close future it near. So will wait and we will see!

Please believe to what I say - @Thyphoon, @Blakhart, @Thunder @Hetzer, @Ram, @bibendum,@miji, @skv_, @RFF_ they have reach many times good streak not always when they fly in a big quorum! Secondly it is not the ability of somebody to do things but the way to do it. Thirdly you have to agree that it feels a little strange for a pilot to be a series killer in a certain plane a not to be able to show himself in an other (especially more evolved in the UFO series of il2). All the persons that you or I named before they are doing their jobs what ever-kind of a plane they are flying.

~S~

335th_GRDedalos

PS. I am not an advocate and I don't want to defend nobody here. I think that this post went by far to expressive and maybe we should stop. If somebody did or did not do something is not for me to judge. I told you my opinion that maybe it is wrong, I am not a God to know everything. The decision was taken by the persons that they responsible for this acts.
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 04 авг 2012, 14:36

I'll tell you all just one time.
I know Lucas, and I know that he is flying for a long time.
I flew as a one-way with him or against him.
He was always the pilots just above average.
But what creates the La-5 under its control is not possible!
For two consecutive wars blue dotted note a lot of strange things that only the pilot.
La-5 can not catch up with the FW and BF at altitudes above 6 km!
La-5 can not be a one hit ALWAYS cause critical damage!
If his flight had been just as effective on other planes, but they are only on the La-5.
We have no direct evidence of cracking game, but the facts speak for what the game was not fair.
Locked and not negotiable.
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение 1stPLM_Green » 04 авг 2012, 18:28

335th_GRDedalos писал(а):Oh my friend you see thats our difference. I always check my speedometer because I know in which speed my plane or the following looses wings in a dive.

Well, my friend, difference is that would be a shame to loose wings in bf when you running from I-16.
No shame for me i think, when i risk critical speed diving about 550km/h, use geometry to catch bf running 700km/h, i got 2-4 sec to shoot, if enemy pilot is only looking his speedometer and diving - I have some chances to win. :D
335th_GRDedalos писал(а):Please believe to what I say - @Thyphoon, @Blakhart, @Thunder @Hetzer, @Ram, @bibendum,@miji, @skv_, @RFF_ they have reach many times good streak not always when they fly in a big quorum!

1.I can not write about good reds pilots - do not fight against them.
2. Hetzer and Ram are very good pilots, but we need excellent pilots like @Thyphoon, @Blakhart, @Thunder
3. They should fly for stats, not for combat - this is a necessary condition!
For example, I remember Blakhart had good streak about 30 and.... he attacked ground targets, destroyed several cars and AAA ended his career.
I repeat again, if now Blakhart will had i-185 and fly for red, even streak like 150 - I was't be surprised.
335th_GRDedalos писал(а): Thirdly you have to agree that it feels a little strange for a pilot to be a series killer in a certain plane a not to be able to show himself in an other (especially more evolved in the UFO series of il2). All the persons that you or I named before they are doing their jobs what ever-kind of a plane they are flying.

About what planes you writing?

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):But what creates the La-5 under its control is not possible!
For two consecutive wars blue dotted note a lot of strange things that only the pilot.
La-5 can not catch up with the FW and BF at altitudes above 6 km!
La-5 can not be a one hit ALWAYS cause critical damage!

By their fruit you will recognize them. Matthew 7:16 :tolkne:
Lets compare La 5FN in hands two pilots:
LUMPY_RYSIEK http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/pilots/2492 ... index.html
and
Skv2_Serafim7 http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/pilots/1918 ... index.html

Rysiek: 25 sorties: 22 kills ; 0 Destroyed ; 0 Deaths
Serafim7: 22 sorties: 21 kills ; 4 Destroyed ; 4 Deaths ( shot down by friendly A-20, accident before take off, shot down by
ZSU37, crash with enemy fighter 335th_GRTyphoon )

After La5Fn Serafim took bonus I-185, unfortunately to the end map he could done only 7 sorties (5 kills).

Im thinking that Serafim at all costs is trying to protect his friends from Skv, so he risk much and die sometimes, if he fly more for stats and more I-185, probably his streak will be as great as Rysiek.
More details please.
1stPLM_Green
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 05 авг 2012, 19:19

Gentelman,

Been away for a while,now for a few days back again,i see this topic,a lot going on..........

*First of all,i ask some of the newer pilots in this game to respect other squadrons,and even if thei disagree to write more respectfull in forum.
I myself get too overheated sometimes and write angry,sometimes i did it also in this forum (Jag knows.... :) ),but we all get wiser in time,so........cool down.

*Second.It is not a track in itself alone that may proove cheating or not.
I will write only for myself.
IL-2 was and is my passion.
I have flown about 9 ADW wars.
About 300 mission each ADW as fighter,about 100 missions as bomber.
In other online wars i have about 5000 online missions,plus endless fun-hours in Dog servers.
Not saying i am the best pilot,just saying i am an experienced one.
I come from 335th,which most older online pilots know as one of the elite squadrons that have ever played this game.You may know Pegasus,Ikarus,Orion,Johny,Kaberos and some others.
I have flown with or against some of the legends that played this game.
As Jag said,not just good pilots like Lukas,but....MASTERS.
NEVER EVER i saw skill like Lukas in one of them.
NEVER EVER any of the BEST pilots that played here in ADW scored streak like that,shoot like that,fly like that.
NEVER EVER LUKAS in previous ADW fly like that.......he wasnt even close to that,same pilot,same planes,same bonus,but he becomes from Good-pilot.......Master-pilot,and REMEMBER,scores like his were difficult for master pilots flying IN SQUADRONS,together with 5-6-7 or even more teammates .Lukas sometimes flew alone,or occasionally flew with cover,maybe in TS,but its not the same like flying with guys from one squad who know eachother and train together.

You may say now,yes he was fixed in doing the streak he did,he didnt care about what was going on in the ground,he was just focused on his Boom-n-Zoom and getting the kill,which is true,cause that is thw way Lukas flew this ADW.I cant blame him for that,its his right to choose if he plays for map or stats.
BUT.......................................
i have enough experience in this game to know what is "normal",os,as Lukas write,"impossible".

Impossible dear LUKAS,is,when you shoot from 700-800m at a FW and difficult angle and take out Elevators-Ailerons-Rudder together,NOT JUST ONE TIME,but OVER and OVER AGAIN.
If i am wrong you are just the BEST shooter EVER to play this game.
Impossible is when some blue fighter sees you in combat BnZ 2 other 109s (i believe they were JGr10 guys) at 5k,and when our fighter is at about 10km distance from you closing in on you cause he has report in chat that i-185 is attacking them,you suddenly disengage (while still having advantage over helpless 109s below you) and start climbing to 8k to wait for incoming FW which is arriving couple of minutes later at 7k.........and what is even more Impossible,when our FW flys away to get altitude (5km away from you....)you engage again the 2 109 immediatelly,and when FW see you engage he turns to you and again.....you disengage IMMEDIATELLY,and get altitude towards FW,and you do that 5 times!!!!!IF i am wrong,you have THE BEST situasional awareness that i have EVER seen in a online pilot.And let me remind you that you were ALONE,so,no other red pilot there warning you.......
Impossible is,when i meet you at 6k while i am at 7k,see you climb,engage us,take again your famous Elevator-Rudder-Aileron-All-in-one-damage-shot,(some could say you were extremely Lucky,but....)what is even more SUSPICIOUS,is that,after i bail,i get up in a plane again to get into a fight,and while you were flying your i-185 by that time so carefully at high altitude,i meet you at 500m,chasing some other 109,only 2km away from our front AF,and juuust when i see you in the distance,you disengage again.Where is the funny thing you may ask?You and the other 109 were ALL ALONE,from 7k 3min before to 500m altitude,2km from our front AF.That my friend is....
Impossible Luck.... 8)
Oh,and,as for the track,dumping tanks at 40min could be ok,but why CLIMBING to South enemy AF from 3-4k to 7k?You felt comfortable from 4k near first enemy AF,why climb to the other?Impossible instinct again.....AND YOU WERE 1vs1 IN SERVER........ :lol: :lol:

I could go on with this,
You see we were at first surprised by i-16 that were diving and STAYING with Emils at hard 650-700kmph dives,but we thought,ok,maybe it was our fault,maybe we didnt check our gauges correct,maybe....but it happened over and over again.You cant be sure about difficult shots,i myself have done some incredible lucky shots with 30mm where the other pilot may think:How is it possible?...but.....NOT all the time my friend.
Too bad we couldnt record tracks earlier,we would have enough proof by now.

And,as a final question to you LUKAS,could you answer me AT WHICH Polish servers AND WHY you are banned?????
I could answer this question,but i wait for your answer.....

S~

335th_GRTyphoon

PS: JDarc,before becoming LUKAS's attorney or lawyer,pls have in mind that you cant be sure 100% for anybody,if you are not flying with him from the same desktop.
Or do you think that LUKAS,would ever tell you in chat or TS:"come with me,i see a FW at 20km in my Radar,come shoot it down with my modded guns".......?????? 8)
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 06 авг 2012, 17:18, всего редактировалось 2 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение JDarc » 05 авг 2012, 20:13

PS: JDarc,before becoming LUKAS's attorney or lawyer,pls have in mind that you cant be sure 100% for anybody,if you are not flying with him from the same desktop.
Or do you think that LUKAS,would ever tell you in chat or TS:"come with me,i see a FW at 20km in my Radar,come shoot it down with my modded guns".......? 8)

Your thougts are impossible Grow up and open your mind . Im Witness and i can say - all was done clear without cheats - and its impossible for you because you are weak pilot -( im weak too ) but i dont blame aces for great skill only because i cant do the same
Lukas sometimes flew alone,or occasionally flew with cover,maybe in TS

Yes sometimes he did fly alone but sometimes we fly with 4 -6 mates in TS - doesnt matter which squad - but good communicate is one of victory clues

i have about 5000 online missions,plus endless fun-hours in Dog servers.

well seems 5000 missions is not enough practice to fly better , you need to fly more carefuly
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 05 авг 2012, 20:55

JDarc писал(а):
Or do you think that LUKAS,would ever tell you in chat or TS:"come with me,i see a FW at 20km in my Radar,come shoot it down with my modded guns".......? 8)

Your thougts are impossible Grow up and open your mind . Im Witness and i can say - all was done clear without cheats - and its impossible for you because you are weak pilot -( im weak too ) but i dont blame aces for great skill only because i cant do the same

i have about 5000 online missions,plus endless fun-hours in Dog servers.

well seems 5000 missions is not enough practice to fly better , you need to fly more carefuly

Ok,Ace,i will train more for you...... :D :facepalm:

PS:You know why he was banned in Polish server for cheating???????????
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 05 авг 2012, 21:00, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Сообщение LUMP_RYSIEK » 05 авг 2012, 20:56

I have enough of your crying about my impossible flying , lets make a deal : make Antycheat mod for clear game , let me know what version of game i need to your mod- give me 5 minutes to download and install your version of the game - you can enable all antycheats functions ... do whatever u want and whatever you think is needed
make server online, planes same as in ADW bf G6 Late vs I-185 - 3 mates from your squad vs me, send me acces to server , say date and meet me in air
make record from battle and check how im fighting - with your settings

meaby this will open your eyes and shows you that impossible can be possible
Finally i will shout your mouth :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :evil: :evil:
just dont answer that : It isn't necessary.
Последний раз редактировалось LUMP_RYSIEK 05 авг 2012, 21:02, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
LUMP_RYSIEK
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 05 авг 2012, 21:02

LUMP_RYSIEK писал(а):I have enough of your crying about my impossible flying , lets make a deal : make Antycheat mod for clear game , let me know what version of game i need to your mod- give me 5 minutes to download and install your version of the game - you can enable all antycheats functions ... do whatever u want and whatever you think is needed
make server online, planes same as in ADW bf G6 Late vs I-185 - 3 mates from your squad vs me, send me acces to server , say date and meet me in air
make record from battle and check how im fighting - with your settings

meaby this will open your eyes and shows you that impossible can be possible
Finally i will shout your mouth :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :evil: :evil:

First answer my questions:
1.Why were you banned from Polish server,which server was it and which accusations????See,we have our informations about that mate....
2.How you became from good pilot,Master pilot in just a few months,if your skill is that good you should be making 60-70-80 streaks previous ADW,Why didnt you?
3.Are you the best pilot ever who played this game?

Cause with your arrogant come-meet-me-in duel,you dont scare me mate.... 8) ,but maybe answers will scare you....
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 05 авг 2012, 21:08, всего редактировалось 4 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community