6th Sense

Сообщение JDarc » 03 авг 2012, 14:41

335th__GRThunder писал(а):
JDarc писал(а): RedEye_Tumu wrote:¿¿ save tracks its legal ??

335th can do it - other players cant ?

Admins pls do something JDark still goes on offending 335th....!!!!

well i just tryed again...try this ,in server , whille in your airplane press escape. There is a button ''start recording' , it works for me.....

i dont offending you - you feel like this??? let me guess you had this feeling when you saw best red pilot in server who shooting and make great skill - you feeled offended by Lukas ?? and you asked admins plsss do something red pilot is killing us :shum_lol:

good job you make it works :disgust:
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение wolfofwinter » 03 авг 2012, 17:46

Sorry... But in the page 2... see any track for examples....
But, can't see the problem there... 8)
Examples:
18:05:47 Bailed out
18:05:55 Successfully bailed ..... 55-47 = 8secs difference.

Another one:
19:18:26 Damaged by ZSU37
19:18:32 Bailed out
19:18:38 Shot down by ZSU37
19:19:04 Successfully bailed ....... mmmmm too many secs here :brake:

335 You use wrong tactic when bail and left too fast, like see up :rulez: ... Wrong tactic to "chute killing's" :brake: :brake: :beer:

-
En algún lugar de la Mancha
wolfofwinter
Школота
Школота

Сообщение ECV56_Palex » 03 авг 2012, 18:18

Only the Blues have the right to shot down a plane in one pass with a single shot (with gunpods Mk108 in reserv aircraft), not reds....if this happens is a cheater!! :D

Keep wearing the ADW :facepalm:
ECV56_Palex
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 1stPLM_Green » 03 авг 2012, 18:49

Thunder, u have to understand JDarc and me.
Lukas, JDarc, Pit, Janus and me fly a lot together on ADW with TS3.
I flying as: 1Plm_Green, 2ndPLM_Green/White, 3rdPLM_Green/White, EKG_Green got about 500 mission, most of them flown with Lukas.
I know his tactics, skills, a few small flying technique secrets, and i know he is not a cheater.
Probably i trust Lukas like you trusts Typhoon.
Now imagine that the Typhoon did a good streak and has been banned, because a few red can not believe that it is possible to fly so good without cheats.
How would you feel?
Most of the blue fighters pilot is good when fighting Bf109F4 vs. Yak1, of course 3Bf109vs. 1Yak, from this comes their knowledge about fighting.
So do not surprise me if "expert"
335th_GRSavras писал(а):believe me i have seen many goods pilots over the years.

mr Savras has doubts. Like pilot like opinion.
But, there are few very good blue pilots on ADW: Typhoon, Blakhart, Flogger, Lancer and you Thunder.
Their opinions are important for me.
So do not be surprised Thunder that your accusation Lukas surprise and disgust me.

However i have a question for you Thunder.
(leaving your ideas that Lukas plane is AWAKS.)
Do you think that the Lukas La5FN or I185 fly too fast than it should, or his cannon are more fatal than normal?
1stPLM_Green
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 03 авг 2012, 20:19

1stPLM_Green писал(а):@335th__GR :disgust:
They have started this operation of eliminate Lukas much earlier viewtopic.php?f=147&t=211644
really stupid accusation.

Hi PLM_Green,

I was the author of the topic you point it out. I found some facts very strange then because when we flew for red side my I-16 couldn't do that things! As I point out maybe I can not fly the plane as well. Maybe I am not such a master of snipering.I am an average pilot that I have shoot down Lukas 2 wars before a lot of times and being shoot down many times from him as well! But you have to agree, that it is a little strange though that only one pilot can do this things and not more than one in this war. Especially a pilot that in the previous war it was an average good pilot! As Savras said in the last seven ADW war we have fought against many good pilots, we have seen many reds to make extremely good kills (I remember a lot of kills from RFF, bibendum, pockemons kills in crazy angles etc) I remember shoots that they blocked my cannons in the bf but I don't remember fatal kills in a dive with 600km and an I-16 on your back follow you in the dive, or elevator damage in every shot that I took.

I was present in a dive hunt to Savras that end up in a elevator damage. I remember screaming to him dive harder his is still coming to you and he told how it is possible I am in a 650 km dive in my emil!!!! Once I dived to an I-16, I missed my shoot so I continued to dive to get to clear space, meanwhile the I-16 turned followed and shoot me down again elevator damage. Understand us. Maybe I am really wrong. Maybe I do somethings not the way should be. But it is a little strange that this is happening so often with this pilot.

I can understand your frustration! But as you are saying imagine that in the next war Thunder or Blackhart or Typhoon had a 95 streak. What you will think! That are so good pilots and evolving from war to war! I don't think so! And believe me I have flew with them and I see how the choose their prey! I have seen them escape from situations that can be said there is no escape! I have seen them in incredible shoots! But I really do believe that if you put them in the bf fw or even ju you will have the same pilots. With Lukas you have a killing machine with certain plains and in certain situations.

Here we are not in hunt for witches! Please do not be offended. The think with Lukas didn't started because of thunders or mine opinion! It was started a lot before from the admins and it happens that Thunder wrote by that time a post!

with respect

335t_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение JDarc » 03 авг 2012, 20:58

give me a break :facepalm:
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 03 авг 2012, 21:00

JDarc писал(а):give me a break :facepalm:

Изображение

all yours!!!! :beer:
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение LUMP_RYSIEK » 03 авг 2012, 21:02

I am just surprised of administration decision, in this way you make this game one-sided. Moreover You didn't even tell me what was the reason of this ban - LOOOOL.
You have no proofs and u didn't even explain your decision. You were writting about the "radar"?. Now u can check the log of this mission. Tell me why I was asking red pilots - "who is in sector K7 at 6k? - see contact". Red pilots can confirm that. I was asking like that a lot of time - in many missions. Can u tell me why I was asking??? In your opinion I have a radar.... so why asking? If I have radar i should simply know.....
btw in that mission (u were telling about) I was flying since 40 minutes.
When the fuel indicator started to move from main fuel tank I dropped the additional tanks. Isn't it logical for u?

I see that admins respect only one type of true - it is the german true. U respect only germans crying on the forum.

I was flying in all il2 virtual fronts. I am flying in this game for 10 years - thats the reason why i know how to shoot very accurate.

Now advice for Mr Jag: Check what is the effect of convergence changing in this game. Then U will see how to shoot accurate and very effective. Moreover good convergence connected with very high speed works perfect in LA5 cannons - U can destroy anything using just few bullets.
I am really frightened of your huge ignorance.
Do u want an example? - viewtopic.php?f=147&t=212043 - firstly u are doing, than u are thinking what u did. Good that ur collegue explain u some things... btw u didn't even apologize that u wrote only lies about my person.

A little advice for gentlemen from Greece - Firstly THINK! than DO - maybe you avoid the bankruptcy....

From the whole story I have just one conclusion - DON'T SHOOT TO GERMANS! - You can get banned.
Your streak equals 30? - You are a CHEATER!
Red pilots: Don't shoot to Germans! Fly straight and avoid German planes!

Germans always has right! - I am banned because few german pilots cried on forum! - NO PROOFS, NO REASONS OF BAN!

ADMINS: You just destroyed all good sides of that game!
LUMP_RYSIEK
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th__GRThunder » 03 авг 2012, 21:07

1.Green I never wrote anything about his fatal guns or his speed , pls see my post again
...I couldn"t because I dond have track to prove anything on this.....

2.Rysiek , where is the lies in the topic you are referring????

3.Rysiek , you are too small to talk about Hellas , UNDERSTOOD??????
Последний раз редактировалось 335th__GRThunder 03 авг 2012, 21:18, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
335th__GRThunder
Школота
Школота

Автор темы

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 03 авг 2012, 21:19

LUMP_RYSIEK писал(а):A little advice for gentlemen from Greece - Firstly THINK! than DO - maybe you avoid the bankruptcy....

A little advice to you as well. Try not to use google translation so much!!!! Or try to correct your way of writing by taking lessons in english!

Respect the others so they will respect you as well!

Nobody wanted to offend you! It was strange to the admins (maybe also to me or Thunder or anybody else but this played none role), they checked the facts and they took action! If you want to prove yourself do it in a polite way with facts and proofs! Not with abusing air-talking!

With Respect

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение JDarc » 03 авг 2012, 21:34

I could see no evidence only ordinary track from the game preceded by the suggestion which influenced the spectator. Normal game of the image and guiding the spectator with suggestion it is a typical serve of media on television but, it worked here this way - I wouldn't expect it
:disgust:

:ps:
335th_GRDedalos писал(а):
JDarc писал(а):give me a break :facepalm:

Изображение

all yours!!!! :beer:

chocolate + beer no thanks
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение LUMP_RYSIEK » 03 авг 2012, 21:46

Why u asking me to proove that I don't cheating? Can U proove me first that I am a cheater?

Another advice: don't spend too much time on forum - just go and play the game because reds don't have targets in the air.
LUMP_RYSIEK
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 03 авг 2012, 21:56

JDarc писал(а): chocolate + beer no thanks

It's for the alcohol test after the beer..... :D

Seriously guys do you think that all of this happened because me or Thunder or Savras complained to the admins? We wrote in the forum our thinking! Everybody had the time to answer and to act responsible.

If you think that it is somebody's fault, then I think you should blame yourself that you didn't act on time! Because don't tell me that you didn't realise what was happening. Then again this is my opinion.

With Respect

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 03 авг 2012, 21:58

Yes, i can save track!! really i belive patch ADW eliminated this option.

About ban of rysek

I think this track isnt a clearer evidence of any chating. Admins are wrong for judge a pilot for this track. I think for bann a pilot its needed more evidence , more track whit this "imposible" action... but the track of post isnt enought . Its my opinion.

Its a danger way .... suspiciuos cant be evidence. ¿no? now allways one pilot have a very good numbers, many pilots suspicius and if they come whit no proves but mad a lot of "noise" on forum , maybe can bann the suspicius pilot.... no good way.
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 03 авг 2012, 22:06

RedEye_Tumu писал(а):Yes, i can save track!! really i belive patch ADW eliminated this option.

It was done a few days before! I hope they'll change it back to unable soon!

About ban of rysek

I think this track isnt a clearer evidence of any chating. Admins are wrong for judge a pilot for this track. I think for bann a pilot its needed more evidence , more track whit this "imposible" action... but the track of post isnt enought . Its my opinion.

It wasn't the track from Thunder that convinced them to take this action! They had their own!

It was a pure luck! Thunder posted by the time they were looking at the facts!

With Respect

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Пред.След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community