" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение LUMP_RYSIEK » 05 авг 2012, 21:14

i wasnt banned for cheats in any polish sever
i was banned at warclouds and aw
are you taking fight or not???????????????????????????????????????????????
LUMP_RYSIEK
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRTyphoon » 05 авг 2012, 21:21

LUMP_RYSIEK писал(а):i wasnt banned for cheats in any polish sever
i was banned at warclouds and aw
are you taking fight or not????????????

You did not answer my whole question:WHY were you banned?
Since i am not a programmer or have any special knowledges about game programming and modding (like you have),i can not create your "anticheat" mode.
My "anticheat" mode is my knowledge and my experience.
But Ace,you seem to forget that 335 is not the reason you were banned.
You turn angry against 335 cause we were the ones that started this topic,but we were not the ones that opened track recording in game.
Wonder why?
Cause many many many other people suspected there is something wrong with your game....
Are you surprised now?THEY banned you mate,not us,if our track was not proof enough,you still would be flying.
And what your gonna do?Challenge whole ADW community in a duel cause they banned you? :lol:

P.S.:Please dont let any other POLISH friends defend you here,they making a fool out of themselves.
And about your Racist comment about bankruptancy,wasnt YOUR country too bankrupt in the early 80s?And wasnt it in the verge of bankruptancy now? (http://www.wbj.pl/article-52961-barclay ... krupt.html , http://finanse.wp.pl/kat,102634,title,P ... caid=1eef5 ).Bankruptancy is not about the people my friend,people in almost all over the world have nothing to do with Bank systems,corrupt governments and politicians,financial markets and other capitalist toys.......

PS:Dont make a fool from yourselve,you were BUSTED.You were flying 1vs1 in ADW server,no other player in game,and suddenly the..."Force" tells you to drop tanks and take exact heading to Thunder and exact altitude to be above him.. :lol: ....BUSTED!!!
You have to admit,Thunder set you up real nice 8)

335th_GRTyphoon out.
Последний раз редактировалось 335th_GRTyphoon 05 авг 2012, 22:10, всего редактировалось 5 раз(а).
335th_GRTyphoon
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение JDarc » 05 авг 2012, 21:32

you must be boring a lot , edit posts ect ect - frightened a lot to fight :disgust:

you always have some but
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Messerjockl » 05 авг 2012, 21:35

new War start in September,
good opportunity for your revenge.

be sure, many people watch your Fights :D
Последний раз редактировалось Messerjockl 05 авг 2012, 22:12, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Der Döner ist der Mercedes unter den Wurstsemmeln (Erkan&Stefan)
Messerjockl
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 3 times

Сообщение LUMP_RYSIEK » 05 авг 2012, 21:39

I wanted to prove my innocent by clear fight with You - you dont want to fight and you run like rat into forum with stupid comments
Are you taking the deal or not? simple answer
end of discussion
LUMP_RYSIEK
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 05 авг 2012, 22:22

LUMP_RYSIEK писал(а):I wanted to prove my innocent by clear fight with You - you dont want to fight and you run like rat into forum with stupid comments
end of discussion

Buy a ticket and come to Sweden where I live. I'll provide you with home food an even an excursion to the Goteborg or Stockholm. Take your Joystic with you. You will play on my rig even in 3 fullHD screens. if you will manage to do so then I' ll bye you your ticket back!

Do you have a deal?

with respect

335th_GRDedalos
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение JDarc » 05 авг 2012, 22:49

335th_GRDedalos писал(а):
LUMP_RYSIEK писал(а):I wanted to prove my innocent by clear fight with You - you dont want to fight and you run like rat into forum with stupid comments
end of discussion

Buy a ticket and come to Sweden where I live. I'll provide you with home food an even an excursion to the Goteborg or Stockholm. Take your Joystic with you. You will play on my rig even in 3 fullHD screens. if you will manage to do so then I' ll bye you your ticket back!

Do you have a deal?

with respect

335th_GRDedalos

That answer means .... no we wont fight its impossible :deal:
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение JDarc » 05 авг 2012, 23:06

Enough of trash talk

Messerjockl писал(а):new War start in September

:bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud: :bud:

for shure we will hunt - blue check your 6 guys :lupa:
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Blakhart » 06 авг 2012, 00:02

About cheating, changing fm, dm, sex with barbara streisand

Изображение

But...

Изображение

hehehe

Now sth for real...

Today some "Mr. Nasty nasty nasty" send me link to that topic.

Its sad... I knew some things long time ago. I had my opinions but never had enough proves to accuse so I was quiet.

Such situations happened to Luki long time ago on AW II when his magic skills let him get enormous streak...

No one cared too much about that so no one had enough time to waste it on tracking some guy which you can just ban on HL to avoid flying coop front missions...

Another time I had other situation...One of LG players quit from team for some time ( because of argue, etc. ) and started to fly with other polish teams with different nicknames, he flew with few 3xx teams on AW, etc.
After about 1 year he came back to LG because he didnt found in other teams this what he was looking for.
He told me about some nasty tricks and cheats which he noticed there

BUT MOST IMPORTANT THING!!!

We didnt had any other arguments or proofs so I just left it in my mind. It wasnt a good idea to start another storm on forum, etc.

Many times I had bad experiences with those people, so easiest way was to dont play with them.

Simplest solution.

" Lie has a short legs" finally some1 found enough proofs.

IMHO Thundi act deserved for new award in ADW hall of fame

Изображение

Good job m8.

Luki, I know and you are right that good conv + speed + skills = miracles and its possible in this game, but Jag words was very good.

Some limits cant be exceeded. Deal with it.

Even its a biggest coincidence of this year I stll thinks you deserved for this Luke, because all of your sick imagination that every blue player is nazi, calling people volksdeutch, because all of your (+ your teammates) bad behaves for last years on chats, HL, etc.

I hope tommorow you will step on a LEGO ;]

What I can say more ??? (little offtop)

Cartoon, sorry I didnt let you kill me more when you finally had better planes. Spring, summer, hot moths are good for flying so I have to sacrifice my attention on work and training so for playing I I have time only for 1vs1 training at HL from time to time ;///

p.s.
Putting my fatal gay nickname and sick personality as a example in this topic is strange. Everyone knows i use WH and aimboot... ;p

p.s. for Green
When I was saying " Wrong tactic as well" I was ironic... I R O N I C, when you read my words always have in mind that im miserable ironic scum with no life.

p.s.
Funniest thing in this topic is shouting Darc...no one respect her, no one cares about her, everyone knows that only thing which he scored in her life is:
I M A HYPERLOOBBY ADMIN!!!

and she has no right to speak here because of her low skills and experience, but she`s still have so much to say :))))

My idol, Joseph Fritzl founded some good solution for such problem - ---> basement ;DDD ( of coz im joking for those with IQ lower than 38 ).

Cheeeers!!!
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 335th_GRDedalos » 06 авг 2012, 08:52

Изображение

:beer:
335th_GRDedalos
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение 1stPLM_Green » 06 авг 2012, 17:06

I can't believe you still believe that "radar cheat" existing and Lukas got it.
Its really CONSPIRACY THEORY - it means that "radar cheat" is installed on server ADW too, in another case why server computer inform player's computer about position other players, when they are out of view?

It does not matter for you, you got Thunder's track!
I watched it, and I asked why
1stPLM_Green писал(а):And about this "radar" track. :facepalm:
If Lukas got enemy on radar why he is looking around when he flyes NW - he is turning left-right-left-right..., hope You dont think that he was drunk at 3PM. :scary:

No answer!

You do't believe that streak like 95 is possible.
I remind you Lukas started his streak on La5FN (firs 25kill on La5FN next 70 on i185.
(La5FN is first red plane good as blue fighters or better).
I showed you stats of other excellent fighter Skv2_Serafim7 who fly on La5FN as good as Lukas or even better.
1stPLM_Green писал(а):LUMPY_RYSIEK http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/pilots/2492 ... index.html
and
Skv2_Serafim7 http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/pilots/1918 ... index.html

Rysiek: 25 sorties: 22 kills ; 0 Destroyed ; 0 Deaths
Serafim7: 22 sorties: 21 kills ; 4 Destroyed ; 4 Deaths ( shot down by friendly A-20, accident before take off, shot down by
ZSU37, crash with enemy fighter 335th_GRTyphoon )

After La5Fn Serafim took bonus I-185, unfortunately to the end map he could done only 7 sorties (5 kills).

No answer!
I can see clearly now.
If Serafim can flew to more I-185 and will make great streak, you will accused him too.
Suddenly you would started to see his "magic fatal bullets", his "6th Sense"....
Gentlemen, it's really sad.
1stPLM_Green
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 06 авг 2012, 18:56

All expressed their views.
For the future, ask for more respect for each other!
We must remember what our competitors are doing our flights so interesting and we should be grateful for it!
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Пред.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community