ADMINS!

Сообщение Blakhart » 08 окт 2012, 16:27

Yes indeed I still pee on you worms, keep talking as well, bring some other retards to support you on forum :)

I see you all know me better than I :D :D Its a shame you guys dont have enough sense of humour to understand some things... and some balls like treetop who is hiding on alter ego.

Hey mate If you count my stats maybe you will show yours ??? :D :D hehehe

p.s.
Green you tell lies and after this sugest thats my words, nice one mate, nice one. You finally become one of guys from some community... Long time ago someone told me something about your personality. I didnt wanted to listen him. I think I liked you those times.

Now I see that friend had right about you and your character. Its a shame but you fit to the Darc, Lukas & co. Go ahead, bring me more your lies ;) .
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение 1stPLM_Green » 08 окт 2012, 17:25

My bad personality and nasty character does not prevent a truth.
In this part of war red pilots fly more for plesure blue pilots up side down, so I am very grateful to them, no matter how they fly, where they fly, it's important that they fly and can shoot to them.
1stPLM_Green
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение Blakhart » 08 окт 2012, 19:54

Truth...huh ?

You show up some good pilots from Russia or any other countries and suggest I will have problems to them ???
They got me many times, I v got them many times, sometimes I just know that I meet Ultras or Bibendum, Cartoon ( I got luck and had with him few interesting duels, great skills ) or Tumu ( or some other good guys which I didnt mentioned ) because they fly well and aim excellent.

I really wanted to play red this season asked even Jag on pm if it will be possible to switch after start when there will be lack of reds...but my team decided to fly blue so I had to follow rest of group to respect their decision.

But you just want to catch some different words ad present it together to show me as a bad guy...

You are pitful in your actions...

Some frustrated newb treetop check my stats and show how many times i got killed, pk`ed, etc.... so what... I dont fuckin care I m not stat whore like Chimanow or other rookies... I fly for main win in the map not like them who fly 10 k zoom once get kill and go base.

lol grow up worms... :shum_lol:
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение Treetop Flyer » 09 окт 2012, 14:25

Blakhart писал(а):But you just want to catch some different words ad present it together to show me as a bad guy...

Unfortunately for you young man we have to do nothing, are your own words, insults, and name calling, those which make you look that way. Don´t blame others for your own mistakes, grow up.

1stPLM_Green писал(а):In this part of war red pilots fly more for plesure blue pilots up side down, so I am very grateful to them, no matter how they fly, where they fly, it's important that they fly and can shoot to them.

And this is an excellent point any mature person would understand. Specially during days like yesterday when sometimes quorum was 4 times more blues than reds, and few of us even knowing we would get shot down almost every mission, stayed there and tried to fight. Good players respect that, trolls don´t.
Последний раз редактировалось Treetop Flyer 09 окт 2012, 15:26, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Treetop Flyer
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 1stPLM_Green » 09 окт 2012, 14:26

Blakhart писал(а):You show up some good pilots from Russia or any other countries and suggest I will have problems to them ???
They got me many times, I v got them many times, sometimes I just know that I meet Ultras or Bibendum, Cartoon ( I got luck and had with him few interesting duels, great skills ) or Tumu ( or some other good guys which I didnt mentioned ) because they fly well and aim excellent.

Divide at impera lol

Blakhart писал(а): I dont fuckin care I m not stat whore like Chimanow or other rookies... I fly for main win in the map not like them who fly 10 k zoom once get kill and go base.

1stPLM_Green писал(а):Fact is You never fly on early red side on ADW.
Fact is You twice finished youre blue career about Stalingrad.

Blakhart писал(а):but my team decided to fly blue so I had to follow rest of group to respect their decision.

You and your team decided third time to fly blue side and before twice time stop flying fighters about Stalingrad and u call Chimanov a stat whore?
With Chimanov 14 and 15 ADW first maps we mostly fly against large advantage blue side (including =LG= team) and we die many times, in 43 we cant try take revenge becouse =LG= start his holiday, work...

Im realy glad im flying blue side this ADW, do not have to fly worst planes and listen to "good advice" about my tactic and insults from Bf-109 F4 pilots. :)
BTW, got points for planeset, which planeset will give me F4 the current map?
1stPLM_Green
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Blakhart » 09 окт 2012, 17:27

Hmmm... the truth is Green, you are nobody...

Frustrated guy who at all cost wish to prove own rights but all your words wont change another good day of my very succesful life.

Yes... most gamers from il2 cant even imagine what I really do and thats why they cant understand why i have such crude or sometimes ironical and humoristic attitude to virtual flying/gaming/gamers.

Those are my last words in this topic, keep making blowjob for Chima, take high five with cheaters from 300 like Darc.

You fit to this group. Now when I see how really you are I dont want to have anything common with you. Its bad because in EKG are some very nice guys like Polbaj, Ralu, Texx, Grisza and Leszek which I still respect and like...

S!
Последний раз редактировалось Blakhart 09 окт 2012, 17:46, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Сообщение JDarc » 09 окт 2012, 18:58

Изображение
the truth is that nobody cares what you do in your life sad small troll
" Dont feed the troll "
JDarc
Школота
Школота

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 10 окт 2012, 07:33

Guys, a little more respect for each other.
Otherwise I'll have to remove you from communication ...
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Пред.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community