Disco queen - once again...

Сообщение Blakhart » 17 окт 2012, 00:20

Today in mission http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/map/576/index.html ( mission_16_4_6 ) I was defending center column on new map Moscow summer 41.

With guys from 1stCL we engaged some enemies attacking our columns and re grouped for next wave of attack.

2nd wave was I 153 P yaks. I couldnt had clear shoot and because I was alone I had to disengage to make a short look on tactical situation.

After few seconds I spot single yak attacking our tanks with bombs, he made 1 bomb run before I engaged his 6.

When he realized that mighty and clever left hand turn is not enough to loose me from tail he started some negative G plus hard pull ups to avoid my fire.

Finally I had a good shoots on him, probably hit pilot, because i saw fire near cockpit but...

http://www.adw.alkar.net/en/sortie/565/15339/index.html

The guy just disconnected...

I know the Tique is Chimanow, and Chimanow is Treetop Flyer on forum.

I wouldnt had any problem but Tique pitful action was not single today...

2 or 3 missions before that one, we was flying with 335thGR_Savras near K10 field, then we saw info on chat about attacked ground units. Thanks to good eyes Savras we found 1 low contact escaping to base via river valley...

When we started to attack, just before engage they guys disconnected.

It was someone from 56BAP and I m preety sure ( dont have IP adress, im not admin ) it was Chimanow- Tique again.

Admins plz check how many times this random cheater disconnected from game...

I know it happens, everyone had such situations but...

6 on bombers ,14 disco on 1 fight- account and 12 on another is too much .

If you want proves guys from 1st CL was near 2nd action and 335thGR_Savras was near 1st.

Where are you Darc and Green now ???

Come on, come on, you was defending cheating Lukas, now defend Chimanow... Tell its not true. Try to win flame war on forum even when you lost it at begin.

Tell he had 30 times electrical problems/net connection problems/psycho problems.

This how much are worth your words Treetop, Green, Darc. i had enough situations to realize what kind of player is Chima/Juba/Tique... I saw enough his discos from AW, ADW... I saw enough of his crying on forums , I heard enough tales about his cheating tricks.

Pitful...shame... dishonor. Check your stats now "Treetop" :) .

This is an oficial note for admins about un fair beahave of guy hiding over Tique ( chimanow ).

If you think its another "accident" and its not for ban/nor warn I think he had enough discos before, so he should "fix" internet connection or leave ADW.
I remember Ultras had some serious problems with net, but now its a lot better I think ( at least when I was fighting with him few times, ) so it can be done as we see :)

I just want to have fair game here, plz check my words , stats, eventlogs, etc...
Последний раз редактировалось Blakhart 17 окт 2012, 00:28, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы
Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение Treetop Flyer » 17 окт 2012, 03:50

Here comes this forum troll once more, and he is wrong again. :facepalm: Tiuque (56BAP_Pilot1) has 44 disconections. He has that ammount of discos due to sharing his internet with many other people where he lives, so it depends on how many are using the bandwith; if this is against the rules, i agree admins should block his account. Blakhart, we know about your intentions in forum. Red side knows that your intention here is to troll and flood forum with insults again. That is the reason why you include people like Darc or Green in this subject, when they actually have nothing to do with it.

Blakhart insults everybody time after time in forum. I ask administrators to stop this guy from continuously bringing insults, accusations, name calling and trolling to ADW forum. I ask administrators to ban him from ADW forum (at least temporarily, until he reaches the age of maturity 8) ) as he insults and disrespects people in forum time after time.

For this post the author Treetop Flyer thanked:
JDarc (17 окт 2012, 11:09)
Treetop Flyer
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 17 окт 2012, 08:53

The situation is such that it is not the first complaint about the pilot Tiuque. By passing this disc it still offends other players.
If his side will be at least another violation he will go in the ban.
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение Treetop Flyer » 17 окт 2012, 17:07

=RedS=Jag, be sure 100% that it will happen again, as the internet Tiuque has will still be the same for the next 2 months at least, and he can do nothing about server autokick when ping limit (600) is exceeded.
Treetop Flyer
Школота
Школота

Сообщение 335th_GRSavras » 17 окт 2012, 18:04

All I can say from my part is that 56BAP guy discoed right after he saw that 109s had seen him evade low in valley. No lagging, just sudden disco. After many years flying il2 it is so obvious. I have no problem with this since its a '2 way kutting knife'. This is my personal opinion and not official 335 opinion (I' m not CO).
S^
335th_GRSavras
Школота
Школота

Сообщение TUS_Ogly » 17 окт 2012, 18:48

Have you tried to shoot down or even fly in formation with pilot who has ping more than 600ms?
Can do nothing. Most online game servers (FirstPersonShooters) restrict ping above 150ms.
Air fight is similar to this. So, stop complaining and keep up to the rules.
Too slow connection? Fly offline. Or in LAN.
TUS_Ogly
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 2 times

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 17 окт 2012, 19:14

Treetop Flyer писал(а):=RedS=Jag, be sure 100% that it will happen again, as the internet Tiuque has will still be the same for the next 2 months at least, and he can do nothing about server autokick when ping limit (600) is exceeded.
His problems with the connection should not touch other players.
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение Treetop Flyer » 17 окт 2012, 21:54

Ogly, who is complaining here? I'm not complaining to server ping limit, can´t you see? When ping goes above 600 the server kicks that player, that is fact, not a complain. As far as i know having bad internet conection is not against the rules, is it? Where is Tiuque not attaching to rules? I hope you don´t believe the same people who always go crying to ADW forum with accusations with no fundaments, like Blakhart and some 335th people.

=RedS=Jag i agree with you as i said before, so if you think you should block his user for bad internet, then do it. I also think track recording should be open to admins, so we stop witch hunting in ADW, like you guys have been doing lately. :disgust:

:hi:
Treetop Flyer
Школота
Школота

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 17 окт 2012, 22:02

The solution is this - even against plaint this pilot and it will be banned.
Истребятельштурмовик...

-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение Blakhart » 17 окт 2012, 23:47

Fair decision.

Chimanow, why you speak in 2nd person about yourself in 3rd account ??? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Nevermind...dont tell...

I hope you will stop insults without arguments in other case I will report your behave as a attack on individual person which is also a rule breaking.

When your fault is obvious just keep your mouth closed and fall your head down. Without reasons I wouldnt start this topic... and your words are more than offensive in this case.

Thats all, see you after 2 months with better bandwith. :hi: :hi: :hi:
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение Treetop Flyer » 18 окт 2012, 03:25

Your first post here is so obvious and so full of lies that i didn´t even waste time replying to it; for instance your first remark about that encounter is about a yak with bombs doing 1 pass, when report shows clearly that yak loaded 6xrs82 -not bombs- and probably he made 3 passes (and you miss them) ;) . See? All your post goes like that from the very begining, with accusations and presumtions with no facts. You have done it many times, and as Green told you, you seem to have problems with good red fighter pilots who in this case, shot you more times than any other (and more times than you shot him down) which for healthy people is no problem, but for egomaniacs who most important thing in life is being good in a compiuter game, it is. Probably that is why it was so important for you to shoot down Tiuque, and that is why you come to forum lying and crying....oh yes sorry, you said you only came to forum cause you want a "fair" game :facepalm: . Your definition of "fair" probably is facing early i16t18 and i153M in your 109Emils and early yaks and laggs in your 109F4, insulting them when they try to protect in AAA after being attacked by such planes + disadvantage quorums, and also shooting their chutes and dedicate a "PK sponsored by Luftgansta" in general chat :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: . Oh, and also fair game, is enjoying those situations, and going away from ADW when red side gets planes that can really have a fair fight with LW. That is "fair" in Blakhart's world.

And about your comment:

Blakhart писал(а):I hope you will stop insults without arguments in other case I will report your behave as a attack on individual person which is also a rule breaking.

This is probably the most delusional and funniest comment ever. How can someone be so hypocrite? Let's see some of your comments to other individuals the last weeks in forum:

Blakhart писал(а):p.s.
I wished to meet you Fizruk some day at duel 1vs1 , fu&k you right in your newbie ass and show you where is your place .

Blakhart писал(а):Hmm... Darc...to stupid to notice friendly fire ( crash in this case )... :D
Ale nie przejmuj sie wcale nie jestes gorsza...

Blakhart писал(а):When I m fighting against RedEyes& Iberian company I just see horde of "randoms" who are brave only in bigger group, smart only with big advantage and scared to death without friends.

Blakhart писал(а):If I would want to show some situations how I fucked up you or your friends because of your stupidity I would need about 10 or more pages.[...]I fucked up his ass like a last street whore, kill him even with his altitude advantage[...]always smart and best on forum or in group on server with a lots of stupid peasants like here, Darc and Green who will support their words or combat[...]Green better take care about your newbie friends and dont let them kill own teammates. Darc...ehh... so stupid, I dont have any words for you, go back to kitchen

Blakhart писал(а):Yes indeed I still pee on you worms, keep talking as well, bring some other retards to support you on forum

Blakhart писал(а):Hmmm... the truth is Green, you are nobody...

Blakhart писал(а):Those are my last words in this topic, keep making blowjob for Chima, take high five with cheaters from 300 like Darc.

Do you still feel like warning anybody for being offensive? 8) Grow up, stop lying calling other cheaters, and be quiet.

Treetop Flyer
Школота
Школота

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 18 окт 2012, 07:42

Welll, well ... I have not seen all these statements Blakhard.
Blakhard - bear you a warning!

Another harsh word against any pilot and will be taken strict measures!
We are all fans of the game and I've always believed that it is necessary to respect those who fly for the other side, because it is they make this game interesting for us.
Think about it!
Истребятельштурмовик...

For this post the author -=RedS=-Jag thanked:
JDarc (18 окт 2012, 09:16)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Сообщение Treetop Flyer » 21 окт 2012, 19:45

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):Welll, well ... I have not seen all these statements Blakhard.
Blakhard - bear you a warning!

Another harsh word against any pilot and will be taken strict measures!

And...here we go again, comment from this topic viewtopic.php?f=147&t=216667

Blakhart писал(а):Sounds like an virtual aviation expert but lets be honest ----> total bullshit of a frustrated sim-nerd... :shum_lol: :shum_lol:

I hope you keep your word =RedS=Jag.
Treetop Flyer
Школота
Школота

Сообщение Blakhart » 21 окт 2012, 19:51

:) Its not harsh nor offensive. Your opinion in my opinion is a total bullshit, so deal with it Chima.

Not single vulgar or bad word, so stop crying. Acting like a delator in this case is just stupid...
Blakhart
Новичок
Новичок

Автор темы

Сообщение Treetop Flyer » 21 окт 2012, 20:40

No one needs to do anything with you, as i've already told you once, are your own words the one showing your character.

After being warned about your offensive language to many forum users, insults and disrespetcs, you come back ignoring it and calling someone "a frustrated sim nerd". All said.

I hope administrator keeps his word this time.

Treetop Flyer
Школота
Школота

След.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community