Come on boys, keep playing please

Сообщение RedEye_Tumu » 22 окт 2012, 14:06

one more thing .

Its thrue on first stage of war, actually specially after team deadelos patches, blue planes are ufos and red planes are stones. ( yes i know its a exaggeration )

But i want made a public recognition. On blue side are very skilled pilots, very good pilots on GR , LG, Tus, CL and someone more squad i forgot , and very brave pilots like lufgam ... fly vs this players its a total recall for me, shot down one of them its a great victory for me.

Many times, specially whit someones we have bad words but the thrue its blue side have great pilots and made more dificult win maps for red side.

congrats blue.
RedEye_Tumu
Школота
Школота

Have thanks: 1 time

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 22 окт 2012, 21:31

Tunu, my friend, I am glad that you have so many thoughts on our server!
The current balance on the aircraft comes with ADV 2007, and during that time it has changed very little, nearest only cosmetic changes.
And more! winning of the war it was red!
Why do you think?
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Сообщение VPK_CARTOON » 22 окт 2012, 23:52

My only regret that you never see these Luftwaffel "ace's" when they happen to find themself against something more decent than i-16 and YAK1 )))) They just stop flying exept very few ))) Even poor YAK7Bpf is too much for the most of them )))) Even though Daidalos awarded them with HELI-FM in their patches ))) Please DO fly dearest !!!
VPK_CARTOON
Новичок
Новичок

Have thanks: 0 time

Сообщение ECV56_Necathor » 23 окт 2012, 00:22

-=RedS=-Jag писал(а):Tunu, my friend, I am glad that you have so many thoughts on our server!
The current balance on the aircraft comes with ADV 2007, and during that time it has changed very little, nearest only cosmetic changes.
And more! winning of the war it was red!
Why do you think?

I think you loose your memory because in ADW13 reds can advance their border if they kill blues columns, but some blues saids that its not fair and admins changed it on ADW14, after that, killing columns dont make any progress just sometimes hold blue advance. I reconize that attack columns and bases must be a balance because no one army can move without troops or supplies you must need both.
The final true that everyone tried to tell you admins is that you are killing the ADW, you really unbalance the fight to the blue side, you have to put more attention on coments and see the reality, this is not only an opinion just flight as red and you will see.
Last comment,
Regards,
ECV56_Necathor
Школота
Школота

Автор темы
Have thanks: 0 time
Играю в: IL2

Сообщение -=RedS=-Jag » 23 окт 2012, 08:46

Necathor in 11-13 wars going changes and bug fixes. Then maybe there were some problems with the tanks.
But I want to say and have said on this forum that we can not fix your hands, how riding tanks, etc.
All of this is calculated in software, while the program of blue light tanks are light tanks red, as are medium and heavy!
The number on the card is also equal to the same type of tank!
For this reason, both parties on an equal footing, and it all depends on organizaii pilots and their ability to create a local superiority in the air to achieve the desired goals!
It is on this last point, I would have done the most important accent!
The more organized side flies the more effective its actions.
Истребятельштурмовик...
Вырос на ADW GT... и пытаюсь расти дальше.

Вяшка - 1 вяк, 1 мес шмяк! :о)
-=RedS=-Jag
Старожил
Старожил

Have thanks: 55 times

Пред.

Вернуться в ADW English-speaking community